FISA FLOW CHART

Help me fill in the blanks and finish my flow chart

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Steele dossier
>fake
It's unlikely to be fake considering his long-term reliability.

a biased foreign spy credible

>a biased foreign spy credible
If he was such then he would not have the existing reputation for reliability that he had.

Did it not cross your mind that you might have the casual relationship backwards here? Maybe he became biased against trump because of the evidence he had gathered rather than vice versa. Maybe they are unrelated, as with many professionals on his level.

Get over yourself. Ex British agent compiled a pile of shit. Hope he is not the standard.

You get over yourself. A kneejerk reaction is childish. All I'm saying is that you're ignoring the background context, where that dossier is a product of one of the intelligence community's top spys, it would be completely out of character if it was a comissioned fake.

wheres the proof of any russian collusion than

The dossier doesn't claim to have proofs about Russian collusion.

If you want the results of a rigorous enquiry into the topic then just wait for that Mueller investigation to finish.

whats the FISA warrant for than

im just trying to finish my chart, you can put your bullshit narrative in it, it can end in the future

We don't know yet. You have to wait on that one also.

>British top spy
>old hack past his used-by date, thought he could make so em quick £,€,$ by cobbling together any old shit and selling to fusion GPS ...

intel gathering needed to form my own opinion

>reliable
>knowing colludes with kremlin disinfo agents
wew.
The record shows and the FBI agrees:
“There is substantial evidence suggesting that Mr. Steele materially misled the FBI about a key aspect of his dossier efforts, one which bears on his credibility”
“Mr. Steele gathered much of his information from Russian government sources inside Russia.”

Sup Forums is powerful

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

> glow-in-the-dark spook
> reliability

so one of these larper articles can be my only evidence in a court, the fucking piss story was larped on here ill link the thread

>Mr. Steele gathered much of his information from Russian government sources inside Russia.”
Yet part of the narrative contradicts this, with claims Steeoe had been out of the game for so long his Moscow sources had dried up.
Steele could not travel to Russia as his work with mi6 had been fully revealed decades earlier.
www.johnhelmer.net

focus on the chart

Focus on sucking a giant dick you faggot. If you don't mention the fact that FISA wasn't necessary because ISRAEL SPIED ON TRUMP, you're a faggot.

Nigger, the point is that putin was all too willing to feed steele bad information and steele was all too willing to get paid huge sums of money for peddling it.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329

So.... More Muh Russians, Muh Russians

>so... if nigger faggot marxists mess with the bull, they will surely get the horn?
Actually, yes.

>Kennedy thought they wouldn't dare
>Trump knows they dare not

the chart i need help to finish it, how does it end