HOLOHAOX WAS DEBUNKED IN 90's

youtube.com/watch?v=dRrP7AevKi4

(1 of 4) HOLOCAUST - Gas Chamber Deniers on 'Donahue' Show 1994 (David Cole & Bradley Smith)

youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZu7lu7So
(2 of 4) HOLOCAUST - Gas Chamber Deniers on 'Donahue' Show 1994 (David Cole & Bradley Smith)

youtube.com/watch?v=GAQ16VVmv60
(3 of 4) HOLOCAUST - Gas Chamber Deniers on 'Donahue' Show 1994 (David Cole & Bradley Smith)

youtube.com/watch?v=czDx-7nl28s
(4 of 4) HOLOCAUST - Gas Chamber Deniers on 'Donahue' Show 1994 (David Cole & Bradley Smith)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=36jaN7HqJT4
vho.org/GB/c/DC/gc46-ORIGI.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE&t=599s
youtube.com/watch?v=z3TveySBlkQ&t=114s
youtube.com/watch?v=YrTfS-46FHM&t=417s
youtube.com/watch?v=4l8ZUVVB4z8&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=JrczRhyJ6P0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2LoLF3RzM&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=WIdjRJMyByY
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
adelaideinstitute.org/newsletters/Newsletter 790.pdf
imgur.com/a/PoG1f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=36jaN7HqJT4

David Cole’s “Banned” 1994 IHR Conference Speech!

>t. new

vho.org/GB/c/DC/gc46-ORIGI.html

my grandmother survive 8 gas chamber, but she die in the bear fighting arena

This should be required viewing for everyone. It activated my almonds when the Jewish woman kept trying to claim that they made lampshades and soap out of people while she was in Auschwitz, meanwhile there was a holocaust-supporting professor sitting there that had just said that never happened, and that limp-wristed faggot just sat there and shut his mouth as soon as she started making claims like that.

HOW COME NO ONE SAID THE BODIES WERE STAINED BLUE

NO SOLDIERS SAID THEY CAME UPON A BUNCH OF BLUE STAINED BODIES

david cole was a G

Bump while i watch. the commentators voice is gay as hell

Yeah, he doesn't sound great, but he gives some important background to a lot of stuff, so it's worth listening to.

now i could fap to Cole's sexy lisp anyday

Yeah David Cole is great. He is a Jew who exposed the Holohoax back in the 90's.

Here are some more good videos exposing many of the Holocaust lies.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE&t=599s
youtube.com/watch?v=z3TveySBlkQ&t=114s
youtube.com/watch?v=YrTfS-46FHM&t=417s
youtube.com/watch?v=4l8ZUVVB4z8&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=JrczRhyJ6P0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2LoLF3RzM&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8&t=2s

who is this faggot speaking like a nigger over this? it's not even commentary, it's like logic for 3rd graders

Honest question to the thread: What do you think of David Irving's views on what happened? Anyone seen this?

youtube.com/watch?v=WIdjRJMyByY

Wish that was real

based like this album

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

Bump

It's too bad he cucked out later on, and started claiming that there were homicidal gas chambers at the Operation Reinhardt camps:
adelaideinstitute.org/newsletters/Newsletter 790.pdf

I would like to think that he just got sick of the JDL sending him death threats, though it's hard not to consider the possibility that he was merely an (((infiltrator))) all along.

David Irving did the same

Republican Party Animal was a great read and I'm pissed that Michael Shermer is still getting work after the shit.

Ya God Bless that Guy

WHY THE FUCK does that Jewish woman keep lying?! “I tell you, they made us into lampshades and soap! I lived next to the crematorium!!”

FOR FUCKS SAKE, THERES TOO MANY REDPILLS TO BARE.. AAAAAAAHHHHHH

So many memes
imgur.com/a/PoG1f

...uploading

Because Auschwitz was primarily a labor camp, not a death camp, and she knows that. If other people knew that they wouldn't care as much, considering there are much worse camps that are still in existence (e.g. in North Korea). She likely began the lie to receive some sort of benefit from her story. I wouldn't doubt it she has a bunch of books and makes money from speaking about it. After so many years of lying she probably can't even tell what is true and what is not herself. Even worse than that are the people that make up outright fabrications just to support the lies, like the woman that calls in somewhere in that video.

Is it true what they said about Zyklon B and that it had to be outgassed from the pellets to be administered? This shit is blowing my mind. I thought Holocaust denial was just a meme.

Yes. Zyklon B comes in pellets. Here's a picture of some of the actual stuff they used. Any stories you have heard about them being gassed from shower heads were outright lies.

Bump