youtu.be/mQgZAb-zaCw (KTLA)
youtu.be/xZBP5tWEhVs (Daily Wire)
>VP Pence Arrives in Pittsburgh PA 2/2/18
youtu.be/_cqEtMfohTA

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ysUo_cKvbu4
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/05/in-march-2016-carter-page-was-an-fbi-employee-in-october-2016-fbi-told-fisa-court-hes-a-spy/
youtube.com/watch?v=YT1_HbbAqHs&list=RDYT1_HbbAqHs
cnbc.com/2018/02/05/stock-market-sell-off-global-markets-central-banks-volatility.html?__source=twitter|main
twitter.com/CNN/status/960650245544796160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

[ANGRY SCREECHING SPINNING]

>homo wars

hi

Stop watching Hannity.

Carter Page interview LIVE!
youtube.com/watch?v=ysUo_cKvbu4

I'm gonna FUCK the awoo tonoight

Say something nice about Mrs. Schumer.

>rationalthoughtbrainlet.exe

Why did POTUS withdraw KT McFarland's nomination to be Ambassador to Singapore?

u mad bro?

Well stocks go and up and down and no president can influence it too much... But utter hypocrisy is that Trump was taking credit for it when going up but totally silent when is going down! Sad!

THANKS FOR BAKING! I AM READY TO TAKE OVER WHEN NEEDED!

>I could have sold Wednesday
>I could have sold Thursday
>I could have sold Friday
>I could have sold Today
>Tomorrow is going to be the worst

Profit or Death

Number of stock market crashes during the Hillary Clinton Administration: 0

Nice glasses

I'm glad you're a woman because you'd make one ugly man.

FBI needs to do a better job at picking double agents, Page looks like he could easily squeal

THE SHEMITAH IS UPON US
DOW FUTURES ARE DOWN 1000 POINTS
ACTIVATE THE DOOMPAULS

Why is this Jew screaming in my ear?

We're annexing it.

At least she's attractive enough someone wanted to watermark her

Get in line, pal

I had the flu for the past few days and I'm like wtf? Who died from this? Pussies.

What's behind the Trump Dump? It's billions in deficit spending to give billionaires and corporation enormous tax breaks. Now he wants $26 billion for a useless wall as red meat for his low IQ supporters. An he wants billions more of deficits for military spending and infrastructure. Inflation only worries the little people. Trump figures he can always file National Bankruptcy.

Reminder

Is this the Reddit general?

Remember kids, SAGE goes in all fields...

Patriots don't let Americans vote for Republicans - they are nothing but traitors to the American way of life...

good to have your back in a bar fight.

Could be Anthony Birch

Fuck off memeshitter

You have a date for Valentines Day next week, right /ptg/?

Sorry for the cross-posting, I just don't want effortposting to go to waste

Every one of Bill Kristol's tweets reads like a goddamn cartoon villain stroking his chin, "hmm, won't they feel EVER SO EMBARRASSED when my liberal media colleagues horsewhip them for DISPENSING CONSPIRACY THEORIES!"

Meanwhile, it seems increasingly likely the entire FISA application with Page was a way to get a fishing license under Title I for everyone who contacted HIM, and everyone who contacted THEM in turn. That's what Title I means - they are CERTIFIABLY a spy, and anyone who contacts him is suspect too. Broaching Page's privacy with 702 and similar queries GUARANTEES they'd be getting Trump campaign staffers caught up in the dragnet. The goddamn NSA said in court testimony they were authorized for "two to three hops," meaning TWO TO THREE DEGREES OF SEPARATION FROM THE GUY WORKING IN FUCKING TRUMP TOWER TALKING WITH OTHER TRUMP STAFFERS.

THEY KNEW EXACTLY WHO TO TARGET, BASED ON BULLSHIT, TO TRY TO FIND DIRT ON THE ENTIRE FUCKING CAMPAIGN. I can almost guarantee that's what the Senate Judiciary Committee findings will be, if not the OIG. They chose Page because he was low-hanging fruit, a man whose reputation had been burned by Steele and some other soft media target shit-heels.

It was a frame-up. There's almost no fucking way a reasonable person can come to a different conclusion, based on the facts we already have in front of us. Combined with the recent reveal that PAGE WAS AN FBI INFORMANT BEFORE, it's even worse than Nunes' memo!

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/05/in-march-2016-carter-page-was-an-fbi-employee-in-october-2016-fbi-told-fisa-court-hes-a-spy/

Laura Ingraham talking to Carter Page

Are you watching, anons?

I need to go have dinner and do stuff. Thanks for stepping in.

Carter Page looks like a creepazoid.

Anything going on?

Borrowing a trillion and a half dollars from China and giving it to your donors for taxpayers to repay wasn't such a smart move...unless you wanted to bankrupt America from the beginning...Fake President Trump broke the cookie jar!

Yes
t. blimpf himself

SAYS the people who want to “fundamentally change America”. Could you just go back to r/politics. Get a fucking life

I see you, kike.

MARGIN CALLS ARE COMING IN
THE FREE RIDE IS OVER

Thanks Trump, you did a good job!

Trump's economy made history today. Biggest loss that you have ever seen. Mueller Ain't Going Away (MAGA)

yea
>ywn be offered 19 billion dollars bribe for minor policy changes
YEL

Yep, she never let's me down

So I'll bake the next one then?

Shills never get better. I imagine they outsource a lot of the shilling. The Indians (dot) probably make decent money doing it. Those shills don’t respond. The discord cowards respond. They’re not really shills but more butthurt communists.

splimf btfo

Why the fuck do people even give a fuck about the stock market
what the fuck even is DOW and why is it so important.
If such a thing is so fucking volatile why would the average American even bother playing this rigged game?

>that article

I'm now convinced the Jews are just trying to speed up natural selection.

>trying to kill white people, the article
fuck you kikes im not getting cholera

non-meme, is tomorrow a good time to buy, or should i wait? i'm trying to convince my mom to place some of her mattress money in the markets, i think i could convince her to throw a $1,000 with vanguard and just let it sit for a while.

national bankruptcy sounds great. I think it was called gesara or something.

she makes Michelle Obama and other assorted trannies look feminine?

How many plebbit fags did it take to come up with that?

Yup.

F

>Anything going on?
Donald J. Trump is still President of the United States of America, what more could you want

youtube.com/watch?v=YT1_HbbAqHs&list=RDYT1_HbbAqHs

FUCK YOU
IM NOT FALLING FOR THIS AGAIN

>Party on, Wayne.

kek

What devilry propangda is this?

I founds this article interesting from what I could understand:
>Central banks were behind the complacency in markets, now investors are spooked: Economist
>Central banks created an artificial environment that took out "all the volatility, all the uncertainty" from markets, said Karsten Junius, chief economist at Bank J. Safra Sarasin.
>Tax policy changes in the U.S. also added to the euphoria in markets, Junius said.
>"Then come things like inflation," the economist said, adding that investors are now spooked by signs of stronger inflation pressures
cnbc.com/2018/02/05/stock-market-sell-off-global-markets-central-banks-volatility.html?__source=twitter|main

Is Trump trying to fuck over the banks???

Nope

>coming in 2050

that commercial just gave me cancer

The Dow isn't that important but people like big numbers. S&P500 is much bigger. The big thing now is that margin calls are being made and people might be getting illiquid which is only going to cause even more selling. I don't think it will close down 1000 points tomorrow but you never know

You got it

He CALLED them un-American, he said someone in the crowd "called them treasonous" and he chortled about it. That's it. That's all there was. Moreover, these niggerfaggots have been literally calling Trump a RUSSIAN PUPPET BENT ON TURNING AMERICA INTO A BORSCHT SATELLITE STATE FOR TWO YEARS.

God DAMN how thick do they think we are? How much are they screaming into empty dentist waiting rooms, hoping to catch a fraction of their former ratings and glory?

/ptg/ hates lolis?

#me2

Couldn't tell you I only invest in pink wojaks

Perhaps

I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole unless you had some covered positions with puts. Even then going into stocks now is pretty risky. They're buying up bonds like crazy today and I think it will continue for a while.

there should be a few pink wojack hilldawg pepes for this crash

No, the market's getting fucking scared on the (totally predictable) news Quantitative Easing is disappearing and the Fed rate won't be 0 any more. They're shitting the bed because their projections are off and half of these markets are based on pure speculation, not actual value.

It used to be rule of thumb we'd have a 10% correction every year. We're overdue.

>alan greenspan is still alive
Wew

When will damage control end?

>Is Trump trying to fuck over the banks???
They owe a few hundred billion.

Other than 'muh government' what is the counter-argument against single payer? People don't talk about now neoliberalism ruined London's system - well, that and the truckers of peace.

>fuck you kikes im not getting cholera
>I'm now convinced the Jews are just trying to speed up natural selection.

They pretty much blame the filter water "boogeyman" on white people

The stock market really is thank to Obama. QE propped it up for nearly 10 years and Trump finally pulled the plug on the bubble.

>Jewish looks
Is he really a jew and continue practicing since his grandparents were?

so you think it's going to keep falling off for a while? i'm not look to get rich quick here, i'd just rather her not have massive piles of cash lying around in the house, she's got well beyond what's necessary for a rainy day fund

Wait, do not buy until the bottom is hit, it's Rothschilds last play unless he can get a war declared.

True patriots love lolis and monstergirls.

Schumer married mike morrel?

Look at this goofball Carter Page on TV

The idea that he is some kind of superspy is ridiculous.

PUT FOX ON NOW

move the money to vanguard tomorrow, it wont be available for a few days. you can just keep it in usd until you feel like buying, same as a bank account except you wont have to worry about moving hte money anymore

>may may arrowing on facebook
fukken hell

twitter.com/CNN/status/960650245544796160
Kristol is FREAKING out.