Mr. President, you have 24 hours to surrender to the Department of Justice

>Mr. President, you have 24 hours to surrender to the Department of Justice.

what do?

Tweet furiously
Maybe call Putin for advice

Surround DC with US Marines and have them kill every living being in sight

sage

>what do?
fuck sweet, sweet Melania one last time...

>they have 12 hours to surrender to me

call Op a faggot because that's not how it works.

Become a Bad Dude and save the president.

I will dance a little jig when all the lib trolls kill themselves because we hurt their feels too much.

>Surround DC with US Marines and have them kill every living being in sight
what if they tell him to fuck off, because his authority has been impeached by current charges of violating the Espionage Act of 1917, the Atomic Energy Act of 1954 and the Intelligence Identities Protection Act of 1982.

Which they respect, as authentic guardians of our nation. Does Russia really think it is smart enough to fool the DIA? Just because it fooled an NYC tryhard like Trump?

pardon yourself, tell him to fuck off and get a court date with SCOTUS

trump will muster an army of magapedes and based black men from reddit

shut up fag

Pardon himself and declare martial law. Just go for it my dude

Every president has considered it at least once.

I told you for the fifth time Mr. Muller. You sound drunk and you have the wrong number. Stop calling here.

You got a spare AK I could borrow? I'd be right over to kill some beaners and nigger-os.

retard

>I am now locking down the whitehouse for 23 hours and 58 minutes. I will also be declassifying everything. EVERYTHING. ALIENS. JFK. LIMITLESS ENERGY TECHNOLOGY. EVERYTHING.

military coupes have happened before user. the generals can just say fuck all them laws n shit and follow papa trump to DC with their troops

Oh shit that's good.

Send over the boy in his place

i AM the department of justice
>*unzips lightsaber*

>Espionage Act of 1917
>Atomic Energy Act of 1954
>Intelligence Identities Protection Act of 1982

You realize the Democrats violated all of those, correct? Your favorite meme act, the Logan Act, included.

Interesting side note: Nearly everyone convicted of violating those acts have been Jewish. We executed two Jews for violations of the Espionage Act.

Hmmmmm lets continue to let softy proggie fagots destroy the country, force trannies and fagots into the military and thus make them less ready for battle, force women into the infantry thus making them less ready for battle, constant screams of racism,rape and I want out because I'm pregnant, they didn't promote me because I'm special little snowflake et etc. Which do you REALLY think the military leaders will follow. Keep in mind Gen Mattis is on the President's side.

>Military is largely on your side
>Mattis is in your cabinet
>Most gun owners are Trump voters

Surrender? no...

Rise

pardon myself
checkmate atheists