Times Sup Forums Lied to You

Fuck you, Sup Forumsssholes. This is the biggest piece of self insert trash I've read since The Irregular at Magic High School.

>listening to the samefag that told you it was the most badass novel ever
>not listening to the hundreds of replies telling you it was powerfantasy rape garbage

that's what you get for not listening to us

Lurk more, newfag.

>he doesn't like average looking Jesus-Ninja-Onii-Sama

Every user will tell you it's trash. You probably fell for a bait post you baka.

Stop samefagging. You're the Re:Monster shill that keeps spamming your trash on Sup Forums.

Fuck off back to animesuki.

>actually get an isekai with an MC that isn't a trubo omega faggot
>he's a repentant rapacious, murdering cockbag
>ruins it by making it the most overpowered, predictable, boring shit that I have ever had the displeasure of reading

How long until it gets an anime?

>he doesn't know

Never. There's actually sex in it, so the average Japanese viewer would explode upon watching it.

>This is the biggest piece of self insert trash
But that's exactly what we've been saying the whole time, user.

>a repentant

*an unrepentant

Considering the isekai shit that has been getting adapted, I don't consider it outside the realm of possibility.

>thinking that millions of replies hating a series means that they love it

I'm surprised you didn't read Arifureta or watched SAO yet

wow blast from the past

>insulting oni-sama
Heretic, you deserve to be burned at the steak

Goddamnit can this stop already? We though moe was the low point of anime, but now it's just The same fucking plot written by every other fucking teenager in Japan. Light novels are such fucking garbage.

Its pure trash.

agreed. both him and miyazaki wearing out their stays. urobutcher too.

As long as it makes cash hand over fist for a low risk, low cost production, this shit isn't going anywhere.

Last time I saw this I was in high school, holy damn

no doubt. this has widely agreed to be shit tier since 2014. People were talking about how bad it was while it was still only a light novel.

I have never seen anyone say Re:Monster was good.

there was that one guy who seriously believes Re:M is only hated because of the rape

Sup Forums gave me the impression that shows like Inferno Cop and Samurai Flamenco were just ebin memester inside joke whimsical shit, but I was pleasantly surprised and satisfied with both.

now you'll have to watch all the other series that gave you that impression

What was his name again?

Both are perfectly fine enjoyable series especially Samurai Flamenco. I can't remember the last time I had that much fun watching something like that. Makes me wish I caught it when it aired.

Which Sup Forums you mean ?
I'm sure Sup Forums has been shitting it over and over.

One falseflagging for mahouka.
Another for arifureta

Sasuga

Sup Forums always gives false information nowadays
>They said this is the edgiest garbage on manga
>keep spamming the most edgiest page of the character
>try looking it up
>Actually get am adorable goblin exterminator autist that actually polite man

>Sup Forums also said he will ditch the helmet and turned this into rpg trash
>it actually doesn't

I swear I don't get why Sup Forums hated this series so much, while they love every isekai out there.

>Isekai being anything other than self-insert garbage
You only have yourself to blame.

>muh rape is bad
>muh mc can't be strong

Fuck off, rou is justified in his ways.

Enjoy what you want to user. But there really isn't any denying that Rou is a piece of shit protagonist.

i actually enjoy Arifureta and Re:M stories anymore like that?

>doesn't understand the importance of rape
>reading it for any reason beyond rape

Because Sup Forums is a cesspool containing the most whiny faggots on the internet whom constantly spew shit opinions out of their giant flapping gobs.
What are you? New?

Look at the thread faggot.
I'm only complying to what OP posted.

Man I never thought I'd get triggered by a rapist mc, but a rapist who not only rapes but then has the nerve to act like he's a good guy infuriated me.

Relating it to Onii-sama only makes it look better, you silly faggot

Mahouka is actually good though.

But Sup Forums likes goblin slayer.

>Sup Forums also said he will ditch the helmet and turned this into rpg trash
>it actually doesn't
He does shows face to the party later because Priest Girl asked as a reward, but we don't get see it in full. Then when he is fixing his armor we see how he looks in civilian clothes, but the fact remains that his full feature face is never seen.

>I don't get why Sup Forums hated this series so much
Huh? Every time a chapter pops up people just flock to it loving it to no end.

What would be Sup Forums isekai?

Hard mode: It needs to have RPG elements

Sup Forums must die edition: Video Game RPG with monster girls harem

>"one piece is amazing!"
>It's the worst thing I've ever seen

I was interested in the first chapters. I knew without a doubt it would be shit starting probably when he fucked the dryad or whatever thing.

Grimgar then since so many Sup Forumsnons acknowledge they more cowardly and more pathetic than Haru is during the last what if isekai thread.

All off Sup Forums gets transported into a huge ass room, they see the status screens and their 1000 skill points cheat bonuses.
I immediately acquire points in poison and corrosion to kill everyone and lv up, I then retreat.

I want to get run over by a truck and be greeted by naked Onii-sama sitting in the air, getting a blowjob from his imouto.

Sup Forums is usually positive about Goblin Slayer

which of course prompts people to hate it just to spite the above

now replace the human being hostile with a human giving his women to the goblin for his "totally not rape" harem

World Teacher

Onii-sama looks like a deep, flawed, and reasonable hero in comparison to Rou

Read Maou no Hajimekata instead.

everyone hates Re:monster here, except that one fag who spams the picture of the MC titled "anime when?" likes it and he cant even argue why its good, he just says its fun and if you disagree you hate fun.

With so many of these the whole "transported to another world" bullshit is so forced and unnecessary.

It's almost completely irrelevant to the plot and just adds useless filler of "gee stuff was different in the other world" or "x is just like insert video game/anime mechanic!" only it's even more stupid in the case of reeee monster because he already has anime powers in another world completely defeating the point of using the "other world" trope to provide a familiar foundation for the reader. Might as well just give him the "cheat ability" as part of the other world shit like so many of these do instead of having it cross over from some other vague anime shit.

I mean they already have him be a super special goblin chosen by the blacked god or whatever so they could use that as an excuse for the cheat ability and just have the whole thing as a straight fantasy with the "transported to another world!" shit dropped.

Of course none of that would fix fundamental issues of plot and structure and quality.

this is the guy, the Re:monster shill, he always post that image with that name.

>My otaku royal family

A girl gets reincarnated to an otome villainess, in a parallel dimension he was making an RPG and was reincarnated to the hero which also happens to be the prince that's suppose to dump her in the girls otome game, so they marry and make an OP kingdom together

This is the story about their child who has to deal with the otaku king and queen parents and try his best to stop said parents from turning their empire into Akihabara

>expecting Isekai that isn't self-insert fanfiction

When they told me crossboarders would fuck off.

>none self-insert Isekai

what would that even look like

Fantasy.

elaborate?

Don't lump Onii-sama with that trash

Fuck off, it's shit.

here's the Sup Forumssshole.

>Hunter x Hunter is the best series ever
>it's shit

Actually get time-warped back to medieval Europe. No magic, no vidya stats, no babelfish abilities. MC is on his own.

>KF is actually good in any way whatsoever and not pedo/brony bait

As in a regular fantasy series. If there's no "normal human" main character to self-insert, then a fantasy character gets transported to another alien fantasy world which can easily happen in a regular fantasy setting.

MC is trapped at a VRMMO

but he is at level 1
no timeskips to more levels, to "he's actually a pro-player/hacker/martial artist", no "he is thanking what everyone else isn't", die in game/die for real, every level is an achievement, NPCs get conscious and even will revolt/be hostile, FINAL DESTINATION still gets a harem but he will fucking earn everyone of them

would this be a good fix?

>keeps his power after being isekai'd for no explicable reason
>rapes all the women, but they just love his ogre cock anyway
>literally has 0 problems in his life, loses an arm but gains a 'one of a kind' item

why the fuck did i bother with this trash

>he thinks the reason I hate is the rape
I'm probably the edgeist faggot on Sup Forums, I don't care about moralfag bullshit. I hate it because it's a shitty story.

joke's on you
reading is for faggots

Murrican pls.

Pretending rape is bad and killing people for it while going on to rape others is not justified.

>series starts with re:
Instant dead giveaway that it's not very good.

Don't forget murdering women for being raped, then murdering the goblins who raped them and going "Rape is bad, I'm a good guy. What do you mean elves are people?"

Re:monster makes Re:zero and Re:creators look like the masterpieces Reddit says they are.

So basically Goblin Kingdom but with a worse MC? No thanks I'd rather read goblin kingdom.

>

I myself wish for a series where a chivalrous knight gets transported to a space opera

hey 1/3 of those are good

>am just reading a novel where Xianhuan MC is reincarnated to literal DnD world

though it's still self-insert

Hataraku Maou-sama! is probably the closest I can think of. Demon lord transported to earth, becomes a part time convenience store worker.

chuuni self-insert

I thought Ninja Slayer was going to be Inferno Cop 2 but it was pretty disappointing. Ninja Slayer took itself too (relatively) seriously to have the same sense of fun that Inferno Cop had from just being completely off the wall.

I've read both and I'm not really fan of either but Goblin Kingdom seemed much better in comparison, or rather it seems like Re:Monster just ripped it off and took in a completely different direction.

MC there becomes more and more monsterlike both mentally and physically slowly loosing his sense of self which I really liked. He also has to actually nurture and teach the underlings and the direction it was going for was a senki/startegy type story where the MC has to rely on the goblins as well instead of steamrolling everything solo.

Serial Apist.

Hey man, you're my nigger. As such I'll give you a bit of advice. Head to /tg/ and look for a traveler thread. If there isn't one, come back another day. Ask about mongtrav and classic traveler. Have a great fucking time being a 13th century Knight abducted by the Aslan who's now traveling the stars in search of chivalry.

I could forgive Re: Monster if it wasn't for how broken the Kirby ability is after the beginning. After the poisonous spiderweb shit it's hard to think he will ever be in any danger, even if his whole cave gets fucked. Not only is he always an evolution stage ahead from almost everyone but he also has who knows what other ability to pull out of his ass.

He does it for his mental well being and to ease the minds of the raped ones.
His main human girls willingly came on to him anyways.

>Code Geass
I laffed

But what did you expect, user?

I'm pretty sure nobody anywhere said it was good.

I guess filthy knife-ears aren't people then.

That would be correct

Alright, had me worried for a bit.

He didn't pretend rape is bad, he killed people who tried to dick down his harem.

Since he's a monster.

To be fair it started out promising. It's like how must of Sup Forums like Naruto through the end of the bridge builder arc.

>keeps his power after being isekai'd for no explicable reason

This is funny because he had the exact same powers on Earth and got killed by some nobody crazy girl with a switchblade. Should've eaten more rocks as a human.