Where is Mueller?

Why has Mueller suddenly gone radio silent? Where is he? What is he doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0
youtu.be/uuoRRDtdHbY
youtube.com/watch?v=yhUEcqz2A3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=gLwqmcyJQ4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably in hiding, so he doesn't get assassinated. I reckon he's in the final phase and preparing to mindfuck everyone in an M. Night Shamaylan power play.

He's off staring at his navel, contemplating his wasted life for the Globalist shills, wondering what federal prison is going to be like.

>this deflection
How's Moscow tonite, boys?

I live in California retard.

Cold. Lots of snow. Won't have to do this much longer, Putin's getting the missiles fueled.

No point in hiding it. The Americanzski is just too smart for us ruskies.

>What is he doing?
Shoving small children up his ass as he faps to a picture of hillary.

t. shill

Is he frantically searching for his pizzamap handkerchief that has a map that seems pizza related?

You know the Jews are aboslutely FUCKED if they have resorted to calling people Russian shills on Sup Forums. Israel is SO FUCKED. I'm so excited.

youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0

13000+ indictments.

Is it possible the Mueller is actually on Trump's side (after meeting with him the day before starting the investigation)? I know people parrot that like it's some meme but I'm honestly wondering if it's possibly true at this point.

When has Mueller not been radio silent? Part of why it's ridiculous that people don't realize he's /ourguy/ is the fact that... he hasn't said shit this whole time. He could have been making this very uncomfortable for the president. Instead... crickets.

So it's as simple as that, then. Mueller is /ourguy/.

>Is it possible the Mueller is actually on Trump's side (after meeting with him the day before starting the investigation)? I know people parrot that like it's some meme but I'm honestly wondering if it's possibly true at this point.
real Sup Forums has been saying this since last July.

Checked
youtu.be/uuoRRDtdHbY

youtube.com/watch?v=yhUEcqz2A3Q

youtube.com/watch?v=gLwqmcyJQ4w

>where is mueller?
Channelling his inner NEET

He's probably debriefing Carter Page, his best agent.

Investigating shady trump shit

So, did your supervisors run out of ideas on how to spin this?

We haven't heard from Mueller himself this entire time. At most, it's been a few brief official announcements and "leaks."

Explain to me how it could be any simpler:

>Page was an FBI agent back in 2013-2014
>Page was put in place to spy on Trump campaign
>FBI uses the fact that Page was an FBI agent in communication with Russians to say "see, Trump has Russian connections!"
>Start Mueller investigation

Explain it another way for me, shillfag.

Shit misread your quote. Still, this post stands for any other shills in here.

no idea, i just wish this shit would end already, for good or ill

Staying alive. Mueller Massacre incoming. MAGA

There haven't been any uncontrolled leaks since Strzok got fired.

Only leaks now come from Little Schiff

I heard only Russian bots want to keep their guns now.

>yfw you realize it’s shitposters

A huff is not leaking, more like loud hysterical incoherent outburst conveyed on complicit and compromised MSM.

Sup Forums stopped a Mossad false flag yesterday. Kys kike.

If it were 130,000 I'd be concerned. If I'm arrested for posting satire on a basket weaving forum praising the actions of GEOTUS, let that be my badge of honor.

>mfw I'm arrested for posting pepe memes and getting gets

I think he's Protestant.