What do you guys carry in case SHTF?

What are you EDC items in case shit hits the fan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have boxcutter I keep in my car (mostly used for cutting shit).

CZ P-07. I'm in a white area and pretty much always within walking distance of my house, or at least truck. I keep a 20" shit brand, yet reliable AR-15, a couple D-60 drums, and Pmags in my truck.

>.40
>good LS

My left nut and my right nut.

youll be more likely to find 5.7 then 9mm, cause 9 is going to be looted by literally everyone but you might still find a box on 5.7 someone left on the shelf

Leatherman, flashlight, wish we could carry here fml

like any self respecting spic, a machete
guns are ridiculously overcharged for in here so i don't have one

Nothing but I literally cannot stop farting so maybe people will leave me alone.

I am a Neet and never leave my cave.

on my person:
izula 2 knife

backpack:
first aid kit
duct tape
bic lighters
smokes
5th of vodka
altoid mint can with following items stored inside: ferro rod, cotton tinder, compass, signal mirror, needle and thread, fishing kit w/ 3 hooks, 3 sinkers and line, compact rescue whistle, safety pins

can opener
spoon/fork
notebook/pens
torn rags
3 pairs of wool socks

how very 2008 of you

Mosin and two old .357 police special's and my 3ft long machete.

My youthful optimism and boyish charm?

Keys, wallet, phone, and a folding pocket knife. Basically th e same as 95% of american men

Dont post photos of your gun

Jeez posted the serial. Cmon man, god gave u a brain. Use it!

Chainsaw.
I can shut down any road.
hydraulic bottle jack. I can shut down anything.

coward plebs afraid of daddy gov't

cool serial bro

Dont shoot that aquila crap.
An undercharged round will stick in the barrel and fuck up your .22.
Trust me. Shit can the Mexican ammo.

Congrats, your gun is now reported on a stolen firearms list

hahahaha, who the fuck cares?

10” AR pistol in .300 Nigger Killer
As much ammo as I can carry
Nothing else just loot the bodies

Sure bud

i doesnt afraid of anything mutt

10mm is best. When the ammo shortages come, there will be plenty of it on the shelves. There was during the .22 shortage a few years ago.

The fear is strong in these faggots.

I also carry .40, but that's just because that's the gun my dad passed down to me. If LS was something I cared about I'd go with 9mm.

There's probably two schools of thought at play here, and yours is definitely one worth considering. I think in the circumstance you're describing I would be more likely to call my backup gun the 5.7 due to the situation you're describing.

They are great for my pistol.

Is that a jacket holster or something?

Israel is planning another false flag attack.

gear will only get you so far. you need survival skills and a homestead to get you through the long run.

Sig SP2022 with 147 grain 9mm HSTs

>tfw diabetic
>fairly severe case
I'm a part time prepper hobbyist but it makes me depressed to know that if S really HTF then I'll have a very short post-pharmaceutical lifespan.

I would still cheer on a revolution against the globalists though desu even if it meant my death.

Nogun imbecile cucks detected. Don't speak about shit you don't understand.

Anyone else hoping trump carries us into a major war?

what modernities would you add to this?

3d printer

>What are you EDC items in case shit hits the fan?
Idk, I don't usually keep glowsticks or molly on me. I guess some headphones and a lighter.

Two pairs of black shirts.
Two pairs of black pants.
One pair of combat boots.
Two pairs of black socks.
One black jacket.
$300 personal burial money.
and a spoon.

I carry a S&W .38 and a couple of knifes.

Knives you fucking inbred, plural, not 'knifes'
Jesus

At least I can buy them without showing ID getting a background check and waiting 30 days mr.brit with the fancy english.

Yea 40 is shit. Worst of both worlds.

Heh heh heh, touché!

B-but user...
>we dont use digeridollars and cents in our country?
I see where you were going with that image, but ya blew it :)

Damn, well can't win em all I suppose.

sensible chuckle

Large bottle of ky glide, few packs of Trojan, rope, muzzle, Ruger 9mm, AR, 1200 or so rounds. Let's do this!

Ruger .380....skinner folding knife.....most important critical thinking/paranoia....confdence

>1 post
trawling for intel?

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT LEAF i meant to reply to OP. you sicken me.

I carry a .44magnum glock

>two halves of watermelon and some duct tape

Nothing yet

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

What we've got here is a great deal...we'll even throw in the cocobollo gator handled bowie nife for free

winchester model 70 in 30 06, several cases of ammo for it. a 12 ga Winchester pump that holds 7 in the mag +1chamber.- case of 00buck, 2 cases of rifled slugs,
2x50gal barrels of water buried next to house, a pallet of MREs and various heirloom seed kits. also buried adjacent to said water barrels. (hidden door for access)
oh and 2 cats.- as long as I have my kitties, I will never go hungry. They bring at least 4 LARGE AF rats in each day for me, plus the one they eat each.
my body is ready

Shit how much does a pallet of mres cost???

>here fbi, attached is a complete list of what you can expect to be on my person at the time of my arrest
>be sure to frequently ask these questions so that you can get a complete profile on every one of us alt right extremists
>it will be easy because as you've already demonstrated, you control the Sup Forums server as it is completely isolated from literally every other board

fucking sage, every one of you retards giving information needs to kill yourselves.

Hypothetically, I'd carry:
A) a subcompact pistol in a common caliber (eg the caliber used by the local police)
B) a spare magazine
C) a folding knife capable of opening with 1 hand.
D) Flashlight >250 lumens
E) mini trauma kit (QuickClot, wound packing gauze, tourniquet)

Your EDC is there to help you defend yourself from criminal attack, fight your way to your gear, or break contact.

you got me user

Just my AR-15.

I thought I had more time to invest. I really did.

Like, I was making a big step toward preparedness this week. Hope that doesn't all go to shit before I can seal the deal.

With me luck, anons.

I live rural so my guns are just inherited stuff. My prepper buys are all food and tools

You city people are all gonna eat each other alive. Lol at your "daily carry". A bunch of clueless domesticated zoo animals munching on each other.

Better set the alarm on your tacwatch for 0 + 30!

>hi I'd like to report a stolen gun

Buy goats, harvest the insulin. Google it. You're welcome. Liveabeetus.

Trump's favorite

WHERE THE FUCK IS IT ILLEGAL TO BUY KNIVES UNDER 18?! What kind of libtard shit is this?

>WHERE THE FUCK IS IT ILLEGAL TO BUY KNIVES UNDER 18?
Bongistan.

A warhead of unspecified style, range, and yield; beatbox old english slam poetry is still in the prototype stage of testing.

It was reported lost in a boating accident years ago, that's just an old photo, up your gane.

nothing much, I live out in the middle of nowhere.

sexy gun

I keep an A-10 Warthog parked in the garage ready to scramble. That and a box cutter I keep hidden in the cockpit of the warthog.

Warthog is outfitted with 500kg of unguided bacon to drop on the enemy once the Crusades resume. Am still trying to find those smart bacon munitions.

why tho...
there is no reason to have that many knives in a survival situation. One, maybe two.

i have a luminox, but i never wear it.
my daily carry is usually just my car keys, wallet, garage remote control, and a small folding knife.
i don't use a phone for several reasons.

California cuck here so can't carry a gun unless were in mid apocalypse. Usually carry auto knives, Dalton Arc Angel, Paragon, Protech Dark Angel, Microtech Combat Troodon pictured here.

I have a bunch of fixed blades and regular folders as well but for a good every day carry concealable defense knife is the Cold Steel 6" blade Ti-Lite. Huge ass folding knife that's essentially a pocket sword

Throwing stars and nunchucks

>6"
>pocket sword
ok sport run along now

>MADE PROUDLY
i can hear the fucking clapping that holster makes every time your wear it.

íf i was american i would have a 1911.
i tried one at a shooting range on the gold coast, along with a .50 desert eagle. the 1911 was far superior.

>come and take it
learn to read between the lines

>runs along
pierces your artery with a massive blade

my car keys were upstairs when I took this and I didn’t feel like grabbing them

How comfortable are these style of holsters? Seems like it wouldn't be so great if it was everyday all day.

how does it feel to have pure freedom sitting right there right now in front of you?

basically the same as you

i'm always wearing my wenger commando watch with velcro strap with built in compass

i got a ferro key fob, strong mini torch on my keys

carry a bowie knife and tactical torch, and my old army all weather notepad and pen in the car.

acid too user

the bowie knife is similar to this, i can't be bother getting it to take a photo.

i've got a Bo Staff aswell that i made out of aged Western Australian Jarrah hardwood

it's would broke bones and smash skulls, it's very hard.

In other words you're a weeb

No self respecting Aussie would get a "bo staff" whatever the fuck that is... I smell an imposter - REVEAL YOURSELF!!

1 knife good
2 knife better
many knife best

Fucking space monkeys.

a knuckle guard on your knife would be helpful in a tense situation