What ever happened to Eric Clanton?

What ever happened to Eric Clanton?
Did he get all charges dropped and backpay yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Eric clanton
youtube.com/watch?v=RVJPsT-OzWA
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/KathrynJavandel
youtube.com/watch?v=XI9eIPIzuek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He was elected to the California state senate by an 85% margin. Is talking about running for governor in the next election.

lmgtfy.com/?q=Eric clanton

next court date is Feb 22nd

Valentine's day, nice.

lol what?

>Valentine's day, nice.
Either you're a single NEET
or some poor woman is gonna be really sad here in a few weeks

yeah where's that get you faggot?
His lawyers keeping shit confidential because "Sup Forums is dangerous"

>some poor woman is gonna be really sad here in a few weeks

>Clanton thread
bump

/leftypol/ goes APESHIT when there's a Clanton thread.

That fucking Swede user knows his case inside and out. Just wait for him to reply.

youtube.com/watch?v=RVJPsT-OzWA
you guys are retarded the FBI is using cointel to blame him

subtle. you have my respect

I think he's a dane iirc

The attack happened just shy of 2 years ago. Why is this taking so long? Even 25 year RICO investigations against the mafia don't take this long to get through court.

fuck if i know.. at every hearing so far either his lawyers or the prosecutors ask for a postponement/delay, it gets granted, and the next date is sched months away.

not yes

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

D E A T H P E N A L T Y

I hope he gets bummed in prison

I have seen that fucker on two occasions in Oakland, California. Once when I was running in Lake Merritt, and another at a pub called the Commonwealth.

California and 9th Circuit courts are full of people that are sympathetic to him. Nothing will happen to him.

>just shy of 2 years ago
nope it was mid-april 2017

>9th Circuit
is a Federal court, his case is in the state/county courts.

He's going to federal "pound me in the ass" prison

be our man on the scene at his hearing on the 22nd

>tfw 2017 was 8 years ago

but we watched him beat peoples heads in with locks
I don't know if you understand how this works

>Lake Merritt
Lake what now ? lake Amerimutt ?

fpbp for keks!

Local courts here are all full of radical leftists. Nothing will happen to him

It happened not even a year ago you have brain damage

kek

Here's a California lawyer following his case:
twitter.com/KathrynJavandel

>#EricClanton case is called. Prosecutor says they are very close to a resolution and asks the court to set a further Pretrial Hearing at which time they expect the case will be fully resolved. Judge set the further Pretrial Hearing for February 22, 2018 at 9:15am in Dept 11.

Hopefully, "close to a resolution" means that there has been a plea and he's going to get completely slammed.

Thanks for the link

it's a trick and also a lot of the antifa members are really trump supporters trying to make antifa look bad.

I might go.

Any other bay area fags here?

So does he.

Very nice, thanks!

Hello fellow Sup Forumskland. I once saw Yvette Felarca at Beauty Bagels. She gave me the stink eye when she realized I recognized her.

he is almost certainly an fbi informant now. a fine second career, i hear the monthly stipends are excellent. i mean, it must pay enough to keep mike enoch in twinkies.

SOON

Well ot it should be ruled that its ok, trying to crack ppls heads with bikelocks.... ok then....

>you guys are retarded the FBI is using cointel to blame him
based

> February 22
> Trump's Day
Kek senpai

I really hope the deal falls through and it goes to trial. If you go to trial in a case where you're obviously guilty the judge will throw the fucking book at you at sentencing. My cousin was offered 8 years for 2 counts of simple assault, instead he went to trial and got 25 years for 2 counts each of assault and armed criminal action. I hope something similar happens here.

mandingo effect strikes again

Why would he fight too hard? He'll be going to the place he loves most, a big building full of black men who'll treat him the way he's always wanted to be treated. Doubt he can claim to be a virgin and sell his first time off for 6 cigarettes.

underrated

sriracha kid he brained is a fucking retard now. deserves to spend a long time behind bars youtube.com/watch?v=XI9eIPIzuek

Pretrial hearing February 22, 2018. 9:15am.

Prosecutor says they are close to a resolution. Everyone expects it to be over after the pretrial hearing.

he has four felony counts of assault w/ a deadly weapon, and one had special circumstances attached (forget the details on that tho)
basically. he fucked.
three strikes law in CA takes effect on this one too.

>inferring this abomination is capable of having a girlfriend

I'm in berkeley a lot and sometimes I think I see him. However I avoid the real commie parts.
Is she still working at MLK middle school?

Thanks for the reminder. I need to buy my "Muhammed is a Homo" shirt from Sabo. (unsavoryagents.com)

is that the fuck em right in the pussy guy