One Piece

Spoiler pics soon.

Title: You can do it Caesar!

Caesar cries as he holds Bege and flies through the sky. Perospero created a candy wall to stop him getting away.

Ichiji, Niji and Yonji come to Caesar's aid. They break the candy with a combination Attack 'multicoloured bomb'.

Du Feld is sneaking through the castle to find the Tamatebako. He sees Stussy behind him. She shoots him dead with a flying finger gun.

Stussy was from CPO. Morgans appears and Stussy panics. She tries to open the box but it falls down the castle.

BM and Luffy in G4 face off. BM hardens her palm so that it is hard as steel. They both say 'I'm gonna be the Pk!' But take no damage.

Luffy says he will beat Kaido and then it's BM's turn. BM says he will never beat Kaido and she will never let him get away.

Judge arrives to back up Luffy. But BM breaks his lance in one attack and takes him down.

The Vinsmoke boys turn away from Caesar and head towards Judge. Katakuri appears in front of Caesar. Ichiji holds off Katakuri but Brûlée joins in.

Caesar turns around. Luffy, Sanji and Germa have collapsed. However the fallen Tamatebako explodes just before BM can execute them.

End of chapter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-o-fiVWsq98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Sanji-kun
>Nami-san

Interview translations by Greed and Sandman:
>Oda talks about him watching Movies, mainly old ones, liking documentaries and observing his staff playing games. He is very interested in new thing and values the opinion of his younger staff on random things a lot.
>Between sleeping and working, he prefers working, as sleeping is a waste of time according to him. He would love to become a robot.
>He is very specific about scenery he creates and wouldn't want to have it any other way, because the background creates the atmosphere. He says if the Background is bad, readers will notice it, but if it's good, even if they don't notice that, it will stay in their mind.
>He reconfirms that he draws all living things by himself and doesn't allow assistants to do them, but the background, when they aren't that important are done by the assistants.
>His hands have yet to reach their limit and until he hits that point, he will continue to draw One Piece. (Although he already has to wear bandages from time to time etc.)
>He says that his editor's job is much more stressful than his, because his editor has to handle all the shit he doesnt want to. As stated in the past, he wants is editor to work until he can't anymore for One Piece, but his family supports him too.
>He gets asked if he will ever run out of ideas, which he declines. One Piece is only limited by time. He also says if he did One Piece without a deadline (like Togashi practically does HxH) he would never be able to properly draw it. The weekly deadlines motivate and help him, instead of the opposite.

>the absolute state of Luffyfags

Luffy has to have gear 5/ a Yonko kill button up his sleeve. He's been too confident despite being beaten down the whole arc

Oda is an absolute God

We need more edited gifs and pics showing luffy getting owned and beaten by big mom

Stupid and gay

She's a devil you blind idiot. Hence her pitchforks, red sweater, and horned cap.

Where are the Carrotbros?

>spinoff part 1 is literally a single doublespread long
Hack?

why couldn't Jinbe do that? He was like right next to Luffy.

Will Stussy reveal to BM that she ate Caramel?

You take things too literally

Pudding edited out the children beating the crap out of Caramel and dragging her body to the sea after finding out she was evil.

gotta wait for the chapter to drop so we get material

I don't get it

Did you eat the Gomu Gomu no mi: shipping model? Because that is a massive stretch.

I think Pudding erasing the memory is possible, but it's more likely she ate them.

She ate the table and benches. No way she didn't eat the kids slamming food down her throat too.

Pudding is a Cp0 agent

We all thought pudding was gonna save the day with her memory powers , what if it's with her magic carpet instead , she catches sanji and luffy when they're falling

i like how she carries around his little sister

how the fuck does the magic carpet even work?

like, I can understand Zeus and Prometheus, but the carpet makes 0 sense. Flight isn't part of Mom's powers.

10/10

Oda isn't enough of a hack to show us a flashback like that one and then just say lol no that wasn't what happened at all

What if Oda is just fooling us into thinking Pudding will help the strawhats later on? I think its possible Big Mom will remember something important if Pudding is knocked out.

>You're weak as shit, Luffy. It's time to make me the Captain now.

all the homies can move despite having no limbs or muscles

the carpet just flaps to fly

Caramel could have given life to the table and benches to fight for her and that's why the kids broke them before dealing with Caramel herself.

We're already escaping , germa can fly , everyone in bege body , and gastino is flying him away , now all they need is for someone to rescue luffy and sanji which will be pudding with her magic carpet

What other manga do you guys read?

Year of Jinbe 's death

>what if it's with her magic carpet instead , she catches sanji and luffy when they're falling
so basically this except luffy is the monkey

guys what if morgans is an awakened albatross zoan

JoJo, Berserk, and Fairy Tail. Also Terra Formars.

Luffy can fly using G4 and Sanji can sky walk. Unless Big Mom beat them semi-unconcious.
And couldn't the Germa save them too?

If you put those sea stone chains on Brook does he die? Shouldn't he just die if he touches sea water?

If he was awakened he'd look like monster point chopper or any of the awakened zoans in impel down. I think there's just a race of bird dudes that have a monopoly on the news.

begone thot

No because seastone and water only prevents you from actively using your powers. Luffy can still be stretched, Buggy doesn't bleed to death.

If Blackbeard touched him it could be a different scenario though since Yami Yami disables even Luffy's rubberiness.

I miss when Chopper couldn't control his monster point. It was such a great all or nothing ability. It was also a lot bigger and intimidating back then.

No, for the millionth time neither seastone nor seawater completely negate DF powers. They only make you weak.

But he is already dead yohohohohohoh

Reminder that Oda thinks shippers should go read girls' manga.

>I like to draw party scenes. So I don’t want to draw anything that would ruin that atmosphere. And this is a manga for boys so I won’t draw anything about relationships. I get a lot of letters from female readers asking me to cover some kind of relationship but if that’s what you want, go read a girl’s manga, that’s not my job. I don’t care if someone falls for Luffy, but it’s something that would be over before you know it. But knowing Luffy, I don’t think that kind of thing would be a problem. (laughs)

Aren't they already knocked out

Maybe this has already been discussed before but I gotta ask, why is Oda such a zorofag? I reread one piece recently and pretty much everyone who isn't one the crew and isn't a villain is in constant awe of zoro, hell even in the crew we have chopper, usopp, and brook who all worship zoro.
>Despite not having a devil fruit breaks 100 mill pre-time skip (but sanji doesn't? Sanji and zoro were fighting on even terms for a good portion of the series)
>Has asura hacks outta nowhere
>Can tank a fuck ton of stuff
>Everyone always praises him for being such a badass despite not doing much more than other members of the crew like sanji, robin, or our lord and savior god ussop (ussop was the fucking mvp of dressrosa)
>Self insert for japs cause "muh katana can cut through anything, samurai is strongest there is"
>"Flaws" are that he has a bad sense of direction and likes fighting
Is zoro a straight up garystu?

Is Sabo Yonkou tier?

Lol no. Oda doesn't even like Zoro that much. Which is why he always ends up jobbing where it matters most.

He's definitely beat more impressive enemies than Sanji as a whole and I don't really think it's that close

>inb4 "Buh Oda Changed Hes Mind"

Get back to making cakes for girls, Sanji.

Zoro has devoted his life just to getting stronger, comparing him to Sanji is absurd, if anything Sanji is the one who's overpowered.

First Commander teir , but dragon is yonko teir

Zoro is his favourite character, don't kidd yourself.

>Has asura hacks outta nowhere

Come on.
Everyone was pulling out new shit in Enies Lobby.

Ass pulling new techniques to beat a strong oppenent wasn't something solely restricted to Zoro here.

>Is zoro a straight up garystu?

A Gary-Stu would some someone like that faggot MC from Re:Monster.

Who is 1# or simply has the highest potential at literally anything.

Zoro is good at one thing and one thing only, and that's fighting, and seeing as this is a battle shonen, it matters most.

If this was some cooking shit Sanji would be right up there.

No not really. Is that why he made Zoro end up jobbing to a chimney, stairs, the Yeti Cool brothers and even Carrot? Zoro is just a comedic take on the "reserved tough guy" meme.

No but Koala is.

>OP is a battle shounen.

Nice.

You are wrong about that.
Oda's favorites are Sanji and Robin. They are by far the most deep and developed of the crew. Oda has dedicated inordinately large amounts of time developing their characters compared to the rest of the crew.Sanji has so many of the best moments.
This is not counting Luffy obviously.

What is his endgame?

Titfucking Koala as she lactates.

is this canon?

Because fighting is the only thing Zoro contributes to the crew he has to justify his position far more, he is the only strawhat with the explicit goal to become strong. Zoro only eats, sleeps and trains, it is not strange for him to be the second strongest, aside from that say Sanji has an advantage against him by virtue of being more agile with Sky Walk.

Yes,

One Punch Man and HxH mostly. I'm a big fan of mainstream shounen

REVERIE WHEN?

Yes, that near-gibberish written by someone that's clearly illiterate is a piece of canon that's only just been discovered.

Just OP

>During alabasta beat mister 2
>During Enies lobby beats wolf guy who is just as strong as the giraffe
>Post time skip takes out as many fodder as Zoro and fucks up a pacifista
I think it's closer than people think
Sanji was fighting pirates all his life, it's reasonable for him to get stronger over time.
Fair enough, though I feel like a lot of the other power ups were more justified like gear 2-3 (had some set up, fit within his power, had legit drawbacks) and sogeking and nami both upgraded their gear and used strategy to win, chopper's monster form is completely uncontrollable.
You know what, sanji should've been in shokugeki no souma, is it a stupid idea? Yes. Would it be entertaining as fuck? Yes.
Also a fair point.

December

Overthrow gubberment, replace with democratic republic.

Then in a shock twist ending assume dictatorship.

Official SH cock size chart

>Franky
>Zoro
>Robin
>Usopp
>Luffy
>Chopper
>Carrot
>Nami
>Sanji
>Brook

I think there was a pretty big gap between Bon-chan and Daz and I think Kaku was the clear number 2 of CP9 but you're right on the post timeskip. Neither has really had that one crazy moment or fight.

>Robin in 3rd place
Wut

Lydia is better than any One Piece girl

it's a summary of the ace novel in the one piece magazine

Post shamed Zoros

If you turn it upside down it's just Zoro doing a Mario impression.

Personally,I'd swap Zoro with Chopper and put Luffy just under Zoro. But still pretty accurate

How come you can't see Franky's monster cock through his pants then?

It's retractable.

>I think there was a pretty big gap between Bon-chan and Da
The gap wasn't as large as you'd think, given their initial scuffle upon meeting each other. Interestingly enough their combat dynamic is similar to the Zoro/Sanji situation, in that Daz has an ability much more suited for combat, whilst Bon-chan has much greater utility with his powers. Both are strong as fuck, but Daz is always going to have an advantage in a fight, given he's more focused on utilizing his abilities for that purpose. The same can be daif for Zoro and Sanji, given Zoro dedicates pretty much all his time to getting stronger, tougher and more skilled whilst Sanji obvious puts more attention elsewhere. So too is it the same in an actual combat situation where Sanji is much more versatile, in that he can take a more stealthy approach and look for information or approach things from behind the scenes, or make use of his much greater maneuverability to move around the area and help where needed, as he did with Tashigi in Punk Hazard.

PASTA MACHINE
youtube.com/watch?v=-o-fiVWsq98

Wolf guy was ranked considerably beow Kaku, before he even got his giraffe power though. Before visiting Sup Forums I did not know that there were people seriously treating Sanjis and Zoros rivalry as more as a running gag.

>considerably
it was a very small difference, caused by jabra slacking off while kaku was on a mission

and the douriki measurement doesn't count DF boost, jabra himself said he still had that over kaku (before kaku also got a DF)

Poor Brook

>Wolf guy was ranked considerably beow Kaku
>Kaku doriki 2000
>Wolf doriki 2180
You can say that belli count is bs and not a true representative of strength but oda specifically introduced these power levels for these characters and they expressed that they were rivals.

Whoops, Kaku was at 2200

What's Stussy's doriki level

>Three dead bodies
TCB can't even kill a sleeping Zori

kaku 2200 you mean

Fair enough

Yeah, I corrected myself here

Jabra was the only person in CP9 that could move while in tekkai. He had the strongest tekkai in CP9 and the 2nd strongest shigen after Lucci. Kaku only had Rankyaku and could punch harder.
Zoro couldn't break the tekkai at all. He had to hit Kaku moving.
Zoro could not have beaten Jabra.

>ywn see wb fighting in his prime
Why live

BnHA
Promised Neverland
One Punch Man
SnK
Tokyo Ghoul:re
Prison School
Berserk
Shokugeki no Soma
Chi no Wadachi