Daily reminder Canada's a fucking FAGGOT country full of child molesters and needs to be burned off of the global map...

Daily reminder Canada's a fucking FAGGOT country full of child molesters and needs to be burned off of the global map. FACT!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cR9MuNnznFU
youtube.com/watch?v=5wHB-CN0eIk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

bump

bump eh?

Daily reminder that 56% comes from census conducted by the US government and while they are constitutionally mandated, the race portion is self-reported. So 56% actually includes whoever feels like calling themselves white.

The real number is obviously lower, as demonstrated by OP.

i will help burning it

>YER NAUGHT WYIIIIIIITTTTTTT

Look at that poop brown ID. Fucking served.

Do it, faggot

We got it from you, burger.

shut the fuck up you little fucking bitch

yeah but we do have clean drinking water

True. Hopefully based Doug Ford helps at least Ontario shed itself of some of its cukoldry

>canadian "men"

Shut the FUCK up amerishart. At least we know how to poo in the fucking loo.

Whiter than you Gonzalez. You’re one to talk, Mexico’s age of consent is only 12 years old.

youtu.be/cR9MuNnznFU

Hi, I welcome you to watch my Passe-Partout marathon

Canada hate bread?
fuck those maplefaggots
Quebec independence soon

ok epstein

>Daily reminder Canada's a fucking FAGGOT country full of child molesters and needs to be burned off of the global map.
Godspeed on God's work, user

Alright there El Goblino, trying to divert from your own problems?

At least we are not full of niggers..fuck

Ontario is shockingly one of the least cucked, at least outside of Toronto. Virtually everything outside of Quebec and *most* of Alberta is mega-cuck central. Especially the "Aryan" Eastern-Islands.

True. Toronto and OTTAWA are cucked as fuck though

canadas alright man just be nice pls

Newfoundland is 98% white. New Brunswick not far off either.

>newfoundland is 98% "white"

I want to kill all canadians

Yes, sweetie. White.

The problem is that they are also massive uber-cuck liberals outside of a few stray "islands".

As someone who is planning on escaping the faggotry of Toronto and looking at other places in Ontario to live this is good news.

>I want to kill all canadians
I'm sure you do mohammed

We're not at cucks man when you invade I will be here to help you liberate the rest of my white brethren

>caring about canada
are you sure you're american?

It's only a matter of time before the poos start moving out there. They'll start by buying up the local gas stations, that's when you'll know the invasions started.

I knew a newfie girl who actually married a poo. Seriously google 'allegedly white female marries indian man' and you'll get 1 result

The meme is "dog molesters" not "child molesters". Just sayin'!

those are both essentially third world countries to be fair.
>rubber boots
>unemployment
>screech
>fishing is main source of income
>alcoholism
>inbreeding
>native admixture
>rampant domestic violence towards children
>that "language" (pidgin) they call "chiac"
disgusting place to be perfectly desu
>new brunswick has a river of shit

I have to admit, at least the poos don't seem to race mix all that much. Chinks and niggers on the other hand...

CHINKS ARE HONORRARY ARRYIANS

>CHINKS ARE HONORRARY ARRYIANS
yeah no

Sure thing

canada is a disgrace. It doesnt even have can rooms

Ho-lee He double hockey stick I just goofed and almost spilled me Timmys on my lap. That's a good kek eh

You're country literally elected a nigger to the highest office in the land... and you're actually trying to call out other western nations?

Wtf is wrong with you mutts.

That's pretty harsh, eh?

eyoo eyoo eyoo dey was kangs yooooo.

Dey just reclaiming de rightful place senpai

dubs

>You're country literally elected a nigger to the highest office in the land.
so did we

I'll take the hafrican over Trudeau. He may have fucked us on a lot of stuff, but he was not as big of a slit as trudeau somehow

>would you rather live next door to a faggot or a nigger?

>I'll take the hafrican over Trudeau
They are both faggots and jew puppets

Yes. Please.

>Question too difficult to answer
>Better say some liberal shit to make me seem more progressive

you should worry about the niggers, spics and liberals in your backyard first
especially your liberals, they're the ones spreading their faggy ideologies up here with Jewlywood and television, those who eat them up do so because they wish they were americans
you're the one spreading the liberal cancer to the world

I'm well aware. I hate both, but the hafrican wasn't able to push quite as much degeneracy on us, though he would have if he couldve

The Northwestern towns out in the middle of the woods are full of whites and hockey. There are some natives, but they're the coloured ethnicity I'd prefer to live next to over any others.

I'd choose the nigger if the faggot is too vocal about being a fag. At least Obunga recognizes he's a human first and black second. If he starts making some neighborhood collective legislation then time to get my pitchfork.

>I'd choose the nigger if the faggot is too vocal about being a fag
niggerfaggot:
youtube.com/watch?v=5wHB-CN0eIk

I cant argue this