twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What went wrong?
Being born in the wrong dimension.

Everything

Azunyan showed up

Azusa

Azusa happened

Azusa

Azusa was a necessary evil. She took up the mantle of Fun Police, allowing Mio to join the others in their shenanigans. She was also an object for the other girls to create heartwarming moments around.

This, plus she develops into a much better character who struggles with her identity and gives Yui a proper foil/kouhai.

Anyway, the K-On adaption was merely perfect. If I had to name flaws, there were a few minor QUALITY moments (mostly KyoAni not knowing how to draw hands) and not enough focus on my wife Mugi.

They made a second season

He said "what went wrong" though.

My brothers

and I answered with "they made a second season"

Azusa is obviously the one into anal, right?

they didn't animate the college years

they never sat on my face

still waiting for budokan OVA

This cake full of shit right here.

Please don't pick on my wife Azusa

>What went wrong?

they added the worst 5th girl in animes history

Okay, Sheldon.

Azusa

KYOANUS!

Came out right when Haruhi S2 ate up their budget. Hence the infamous fetus hands, the fact that all the instrument-playing scenes were shown from the shoulders up or from a distance, or they would cut away to the hall or outside, as well as scenes like this.

K-On would give me a pretty bad first impression of Kyoani if it were the first show by them that I'd seen. The fact that came out three years after Haruhi's concert scene is just sad.

agree but it didn't even matter in the end because Mugi's coke cakes brainwashed her

Those were the main problems with K-On!. Thankfully K-On!! had a good budget and Yamada took more liberties as a director.

WE STILL WAITING FOR A SEASON 3 WITH LESS AZU-NYAN!

i thought it was the Tamako Market taking its resource?

Normies ruined everything

But that answer is wrong. The second season was better than the first.

Haruhi aged terribly and looks pretty bad most of the time while K-On!! is remembered as one of the best produced shows ever though?

It ended

Which is terrible because modern anime is pandering to normies

Haruhi actually had good animation. How many people did Yamakan take with him?

They didn't show Mio's panties.

In other news, Satomi Sato just got hitched to Takuma Terashima.

strictly not lewd made this show.

DON'T BULLY BEST KEION

Mio's hands are fuckin HUEG

Haruhi is one of the worst looking Kyoani shows.

perfect size for my dick :3

yup. softball of a question though

Do you think they know what penises are?

the only right answer. They never got to budokan after all.

>Anime about girls in a rock band
>They sit around eating cake all the time
>Music is shit
"But it's totally fine guys because it's more, also make sure you go to your local Lawson ™ and buy all the K-on™ merch, don't forget to buy the tickets for the K-on ™ live action concert™™"

Failed at typing, meant to write moe*

you failed at typing
>My taste is shit*
too

A rock band eh?

Tamako Market aired two years after K-On ended. Haruhi 2009 and K-On aired at the same time; both suffered for it to some extent. K-On!! (2010) looks incredible.

K-On was about friendship and character dynamics/interactions and if you can't appreciate that you should go back to your idolshit. It's amazing that people can't appreciate grounded anime like this or NNB.

Fuck off and kill yourself.

Are you kidding me? It's aged better than most other 2006 shows but there are plenty of things which look awful. Remember the fucking 3DCG giant grasshopper?

If kyoanus had animated Madoka that's what it would've looked like.

No casual sex and drug use.

Azusa

Don't you dare lump NNB in with the excrement that is k-off. NNB shows how SOL should be done. K-off, kinmoza, and gochishit show how it shouldn't be done.

No animated college arc. Also mugi never got a girlfriend

He cheated on Azusa several times

At least KyoAni animates its shows, unlike SHAFT.

>he hasn't seen the Fireworks movie trailer

But they actually animated them playing guitar in closeup then. A show about an ADHD teenage girl who controls the universe had better instrument-playing animation than the show about actual musicians.

That was Haruhi 2006, not Haruhi 2009 (which had Endless Eight to save money).

Also note that K-On's animation and art takes a leap forward in the final episode (the winter one, which happens to also have incredible direction and pacing), and again for its second seasons. However, I can definitely acknowledge the shortcomings in the first season's animation; a much more legitimate criticism than LOL MOESHIT THERE'S NO PLOT you normally see from crossboarders and AmeriKKKans.

Azusa best K-on and y'all are faggots

I'm literally going to marry Azusa

Azusa is a fucking miracle and her perfection is way beyond human comprehension.

If you're going to bump this thread every ten minutes at least use a better girl.

But that's wrong

Sup Mugi

Post butts.

Don't

Nothing. It's objectively the best SOL.

Nothing

Putting Yui on vocals.

Like we're really gonna take a retard's judge of character

Azusa saved K-on, the first season was terrible desu.

It ended abruptly without Azunyan finishing High School or the Four finishing their degrees.

It is over.

Watch Bang Dream.

youtube.com/watch?v=k5o9klS2-nM

What did Azusa do during her senior year?

I did. It was mediocre.

shrick fest

Dating.

Her girlfriend Yui is in college though.

Shut the fuck up Fredrick.

Source material was shit. Everything I liked about this show was original content only.

Didn't know where to post it so i ended up here.

I just found out that "Ghost in the Shell" in Russia was translated as "Poltergeist in knight's armor"

>Watch Bang Dream.

Tried too. The main girl there managed to somehow OUT RETARD Yui.

Do japs really think this shit is cute?

Ui isn't though. Identical sister doesn't count as cheating!

It sold poorly so presumably they don't.

This thread has gone this far and yet nobody said who is the true best girl

There's L I T E R A L L Y nothing wrong with Azu-nyan!

>1st season: 1 cour, covers 2 years
>2nd season: 2 cour, covers 1 year