Calling all Kangz

BLACK SALT ALERT
>BLACK SALT ALERT

DNA proves Egyptians were white. Niggers pissed. Get the fuck in here!

twitter.com/joshuagates/status/960533298496901120

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GennethKrant/status/960605221553606661?s=17
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/CJYoung27/status/960661522237349888?ref_src=twcamp^share|twsrc^m5|twgr^email|twcon^7046|twterm^3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uan_Muhuggiag
youtu.be/uXjFI99_Pvw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

>This is a white woman according to pol

holy shit the meme was real? niggers actually believe they wuz kangz?

You are a nigger according to your post.

That's White? Kinda looks Arab to me.

They actually believe that Egyptians were black... Are they that ashamed of what they truly are?

Nah, she’s white.

Late egypt got blacked, which is probably why it collapsed.

DNA be racyisst n' sheet.

you would be too if you were a nigger

>white
OH NO NO NO

thank you user. this really spiced my morning up

Raging niggers truly are the spice of life. What would we do without them?

>DNA proves Egyptians were white
We were Kings.

We ARE kings. We ARE God’s chosen people. We ARE the moonwalkers. We ARE dare I say it, the supreme race.

Egyptians aren't white, they're African. Fuck outta here

Holy shit hahahahaha I'm fucking dying man!!

Read the article, nigger. Egyptians only became darker with subsequent Arab and nigger invasions.

this exchange one is gold
twitter.com/GennethKrant/status/960605221553606661?s=17

Apparently whites aren't being mongrelized it's blacks being turned white

The ending is great. “You can’t educate some people” omfg these people ha!

there are white people in africa

laughs forever

That should be encouraged as a form of thought. Blacks don'twanna race mix, whites don't wanna race mix...

Live peacefully

>yfw you realize all of 'black history' is literally just a bunch of negro 'scholars' assuming peoples were black for the stupidest of reasons

here's a locked wikipedia page

Egyptians were always black. They migrated from ethopia.

Go read a fucking book caveman. Whites should stay out of African history forever. You will never rewrite it

>Yous on the wrong side sista!

>negroid sheboon on first comment
>IT'S ALL A LIE!
lol niggers in fucking meltdown mode.

Nubians which were a part of the Egyptian empire were black. Stupid nigger.

Can't argue with these facts.

Isn't Wakanda the capital of Ethiopia?

Based Tasha. /Ourmutt/

Racist ,
Hear the drums brothers

sorry but white people came to egypt well over 1k years after egypt had been established. they were the "sea-faring" people. yes, they ruled egypt and so did arabs and asians, but the first egyptians were black.

They really do believe anything they hear...

I hear the drums and some ooga booga.

i cant wait until they start to claim romans were black until the northern euros colonized them

BLACK HISTORY IN REALITY
>we just break everything
that's it, that's all it is.

i'm starting to think Egypt's story was just the same story as all the other recent societies built, then destroyed, in Africa. Mozambique, Angola, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Zimbia, etc etc

other people built a dope society, niggers started migrating in, then broke it.

This has literally happened like 20 fucking times. We shit on brown people here but jesus, compared to Sub-Saharans the average Mexican is a god.

The ancient Egyptians clearly depicted themselves as black Africans not white Europeans, How can you look at thier art and think they are white? How deluded is this sub?

>melanated
it's a funny synonym for "blacked"

All these niggers are obsessed with skin color. That's the only way we're different in their eyes.

So the only answer is.....
Bring it back...paint it black

hahaha

hahahahahaa

>We use DNA to prove pigmentation and xray to do a precise 3d mapping of the skeletal structure and accurately placed the muscles upon the face, this is the empirical evidence as shown

>Niggers: NO U LIE MY NIGGER TOOKYQUAN DUN SAY WE BE EGYAPSIANS N SHIEEET

What to do about the nigger problem?

All these niggers want to complain about our beautiful white skin, and how we couldn't have ever lived in africa and survive.

The only thing to tell them....

I paint my skin so I can live anywhere

(You)

Bring it back, paint it black

Kek obviously thats how they built things

hahahaha

lolol...keep cherry picking, you're doing grrrrreat!

#BlackCesar

don't tell the niggers but the white gene subsumes the black latent ones.
Black Man having sex wit white women destroys large sections of black tribes that would have otherwise formed creating mulatto children untill the black genes become recessive and switch off.
Eliminating all niggers without the need for violence.
White Woman are being used as weapons of war.

She may have some European dna, that's pretty common in North African. She is not supposed to fit whatever definition of white you are using, but she is also not Sub-Saharan looking like many African Americans want her to be.

A lot of artwork depicted people in power as "black figures" not because of their skin color but to stand out from others.

or are you mentally challenged

The egyptians used black paint, so to live in north africa whites need to use black paint too.

Holy fuck this angers me.
t. Sicilynigger.

this is king menes. the first king of egypt. there is no way in hell he is white.

White boys got animosity against black guys cause our dicks are bigger than theirs. These are the guys that are jealous because they don't possess BBCs. They don't possess that god gene that's involved in these black men out here. Keep getting jealous. Keep getting jealous while your wife asks for cuckolds. While your girlfriend asks for cuckolds. And wish that they can get fucked by these African warriors with these huge BBCs that can pipe 'em down to the point where they can feel each and every last spectacle of their pussy getting vibrated and thrusted until the orgasm just spews out. Keep saying nigger. Keep saying black. Come on! You cuckolds. You LOVE it. You LOVE this shit. I'll be that monkey. I'll be that monkey with the BBC. Enjoy it. Have your woman take this dick. She's imagining a huge black cock. Why do you think your women buy huge dildos? Because you don't possess the BBC gene! That's why you're upset. No BBC equals anger. You're upset. You're mad at these African cocks. These rhino dicks. That's why you guys like saying nigger so much. I get it.

"I want to be like American nigger kangz too"

This made me feel so good. Thank you, brother. God bless.

you're pretty upset

How many times does the same thing have to be proven?

First egyptians were brown and later brown light skin for the mixing. Some people says that Egyptians-Atlantis-Native american come from the same race.

We wuz the Kangs....

>We ARE kings. We ARE God’s chosen people. We ARE the moonwalkers. We ARE dare I say it, the supreme race.

>Implying whites need Egypt to prove superiority
>Implying niggers aren't 69 IQ average
Let us go ahead and say Egypt was 100% Bantu black, clearly something happened since then, because they are now comparable to the animals that reside among them. Except the animals can find food, where as nigger generally can't. So I should apologize for comparing animals to niggers, it isn't a fair comparison at all.

twitter.com/CJYoung27/status/960661522237349888?ref_src=twcamp^share|twsrc^m5|twgr^email|twcon^7046|twterm^3
>WE WUZ HEBREWS

>believes moonhoax

what a brainlet

>>We ARE kings. We ARE God’s chosen people. We ARE the moonwalkers. We ARE dare I say it, the supreme race.

>Uan Muhuggiag is a rock shelter in southwestern Libya in what is now the Sahara Desert

>The most noteworthy find at Uan Muhuggiag is the well-preserved mummy of a young boy of approximately 2 1/2 years old.

>Radiocarbon dating determined the age of the mummy to be approximately 5600 years old, which makes it about 1000 years older than the earliest previously recorded mummy in ancient Egypt

>The specimen was determined to be that of a 30-month old child of uncertain sex, who possessed Negroid features.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uan_Muhuggiag

Black Africans created mummification, The Ancient Egyptians used Mummification, The logical conclusion is The Ancient Egyptians were Black Africans

They aren't black they're Egyptian.

Also who cares about art when we have remains, bones, and other primary evidence showing they had a caucasian structure. You can even see it in the art.

Maybe they had a tan. Either way they weren't "black" so American blacks appropriating their achievements and culture is just absurd.

it's as if ppl wouldn't be aware that caucasians range in tones of colour. source: living right here in the melting pot of europe (which it's been long before 3rd world immigration)

>Egyptians were always black
Wrong. You're the idiot trying to blackwash history.

Why is Leo (an itlian) so brachiocephalic and also have the Finno-Ugric eyelds?

i love this picture

STOP

Niggers think that looks white. They believe that sub-Saharan, ooga booga disc-lipped, spearchucking, monkey-eating, coal black niggers were the Egyptian Kangz. Anything that shatters that reality, even science and facts, causes them to crumple. They have nothing. Back to the mudhuts and pointy sticks.

He’s half Slav, so that might explain the eyelids.

>read a book
Invent a written language and maybe we could? Fucking stupid niggers

EGYPTIANS ARE BLACK.

youtu.be/uXjFI99_Pvw

Just another case of whites trying to rewrite history. Fuck off. Black people will never believe your lies

Just curious, is there any Ancient Egyptian technology which survives today in any useful form ?

why is Sup Forums so fucking racist
just enjoy things

we all wuz kangs. Alexander the Great is still god tier

nice pasta.

kek

moon landing totally fake

crazy, come to think of it, even in the most successful nation to ever exist (US), blacks have historically had a very difficult time finding food, or the means to get it, and instead have been sustained by the handouts of other americans. literally without us feeding them like stray cats, they would starve here just like africa. you can't take the desert out of them.

Africans unironically think the Egyptians and Hebrews were both black

Yet blacks don't enslave each other

A lot of whites/euros are able to handle getting very dark with enough play or work in the sun.

This

WE

All of your points are valid and I do agree with them. But, there is tons of egyptian art, with a rainbow of colors representing people. When you cherry pick the color and disregard the context your entire point becomes invalid.

Egyptians were clearly white for millennia, and only through the importation of farm equipment did they finally change.

We're talking 4000+ years of genetic manipulation. Taking a bit of artwork as an entire argument is lazy. I'm trying to sharpen your steel because I believe in the same things you do.

>sample size of 3

vs

> sample size of 400

ok

What did he mean by this? That image does not look particularly old.