Fox """News""" Cuts Away from Trump's Bullshit to Broadcast Reality

thinkprogress.org/trump-stock-market-tank-0bd097090238/

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/02/01/economy-to-grow-at-5-point-4-percent-rate-in-first-quarter-atlanta-fed-tracker-shows.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>one year rising non-stop
>people sees some inestability with the rising tensions inside the country (memo, dem panic...)
>people withdraw profits until the market is more stable
Does the media know how this game works?

dumb fat fuck killed the economy, thanks

Obama isn't fat dude...

>thinkprogress
>not archiving
>in all fields
kys commie faggot

It’s a much-anticipated correction. You were never educated, so I will be patient. You see, during obongo’s pathetic, treasonous, fraudulent presidency, affirmative action was employed by the federal reserve via interest rate manipulation.
Atlanta FRB forecasts an AMAZING Q1 GDP growth IN EXCESS OF 5%. This is the market attempting to correct.
>The economy is on track to put up blockbuster growth numbers in the first quarter, according to the latest forecast from the Atlanta Fed. GDP is expected to surge 5.4 percent to start 2018, the central bank branch estimated in its latest rolling look at how the economy is progressing. If the forecast holds, it would be the best quarter since the Great Recession ended in 2009. The previous highest was third quarter of 2014, which hit 5.2 percent.
cnbc.com/2018/02/01/economy-to-grow-at-5-point-4-percent-rate-in-first-quarter-atlanta-fed-tracker-shows.html

Weren't people just complaining how the stock markets doing well didn't have any impact on the average person's wealth?

stock market does not overtly indicate the robustness of the economy. . . while it is a nice litmus test, it isn't the whole scope

Inflation, money supply, interest rate, unemployment rate, consumer confidence, etc etc

So what you're saying is that a businessman could have seen this coming miles away, and Trump failed to help soften any of it.
The stock markets being in the shit sure do.

Whoops, meant to reply there.

>Stock market doing well has no impact on a person
>Stock market doing poorly does

You realize your logic is literally impossible. Wait, you're a communist, you don't believe in logical contradictions, you just believe in your belief.

If you weren’t illiterate, you would see that it is indeed a correction DUE TO EXCELLENT NEWS.

>you don't believe in logical contradictions, you just believe in your belief.
Well, yes.
So it was predictable and yet Trump is doing nothing to save anyone from it.

So you're worthless to talk to, since facts and reason don't matter to you, you'll just keep spouting the same thing over and over motivated by nothing but your own ideology with no care for reality.

I will never archive any of my links. Just to piss nu/shit/ off.

No, only facts and reason matter to me, idiot. Like you said, I don't believe things that are logical contradictions like you do. You're the weird idiot that somehow believes a system based on suffering creates a net increase in safety and happiness.

It's not a simple correction faggot. XIV dropped 80% in 24 hours and it probably terminated. If you don't know what I'm talking about go educate yourself on /biz/ for a couple threads.

>So what you're saying is that a businessman could have seen this coming miles away

>Timing the market

Until kikes are jumping outta windows the economy is fine.

XIV is a garbage derivative meant for hedge fund jews to leverage their already overlevereged positions. A few billion at most. Lehman brothers collapse was almost $1 trillion bankruptcy. Not even close to a "disaster".

>tying your success to wall street

Dumb fucking move, but it's all he has at this point.

>Trump should stop the monumental, gargantuan economic growth he has unleashed because my masters ((((soros and bezos))) might get temporarily screwed in the stock market
wew.

>muh xiv
wew.