youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
mpsvt.org/mhs
solonsalutes.blogspot.co.za/
drive.google.com/file/d/0BwI1snielOybeFpfUXhaVlh0d1k/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

from previous threads

First

Bump

AWAITING RESPONSE FROM AGENT ON THE SCENE.

dude nice

I drove by and there is a car with black people sitting in the parking lot so I didn't stop.

Is there anybody in a position to make thus a reality, or is this like the Tuvalu invasion?

In case you were all wondering whether this mission is important, check out pic related.

omw, I'll be there in thirty minutes.

Why the fuck is there niggers at a highschool at 11:25 P.M?

bs

Reminder not to post your plans here or discuss it with anyone. People who ask for plans are niggers waiting to report you to the police, JUST DO IT AND RECORD EVERYTHING or livestream but thats more risky

larp

call the police on the niggers. They're trespassing. once the cops run the niggers off, swap flags.

If this is true, maybe someone tipped them off to the thread. How dedicated are you? I'm sure they will pack up and go home at a certain point. All you have to do is wait them out. You can wait out a pack of negroes, can't you?

>Why the fuck is there niggers at a highschool at 11:25 P.M?
either they're stealing or they found out about the plan to swap the flag.

you could have meant this two ways, the second one is pretty hilarious desu

I think they were smoking weed or something. I'm disabled so I couldn't do much to run away or anything I just wanted to see if there were any other anons about

> That pale qt on the top right
What a waste

what did they look like user dudes? chicks? how many ? call the police say they where somking pot as soon as the fuzz comes the niggs with be gone

Drive back and take pictures.

Good night and good luck user may the powers of kek and Sup Forums guide you with your noble mission

(((GEW)))

Godspeed user. Don't say any more. Don't reveal any of your plans on here. Just take the flag, snap a couple pictures, and then post in here AFTER you've done the deed.

Call police and say there are people trespassing at the school.

If nothing more happens i can do it really early tomorrow morning. I'd just be really slow and it wouldn't be hard to identify me at all.

blm still exist kek?

what is wrong with this school?
mpsvt.org/mhs

also
>A Solon Salute to the Racial Justice Alliance, the Montpelier School Board, MHS Staff, and the broader MHS learning community for their leadership in our concentrated efforts on racial equity this month.

solonsalutes.blogspot.co.za/

Can you take pictures of their car if you’re still there?

understood. 30 minutes til I'm there though

I'd have to get my digital camera my cell's camera is so foggy you can't see anything. I'm about to stop at the McDonald's near the school it's only about 5 minutes away

If they're smoking weed on federal property, it's your duty to call the cops on them.

Jewish principle, for one

Just dress up as Antifa. You're disabled. No one would question you after that.

Either way, just don't say too much on here about what your plan is that you decide to go through with. It's better to just decide what you're gonna do, do it, and then post on Sup Forums about it after.

Ghanaian culture... Family friendly... Bring the kids... We'll ransom them back to you.

This guy gets it

Found this video, strong isn’t it?
drive.google.com/file/d/0BwI1snielOybeFpfUXhaVlh0d1k/view

user just buy an antifa flag and replace it then don't post shit till you got the blm flag

>just taking it to the dry cleaner, fellow communists

another user is on the way there, cops would probably be a bad idea.

I'd be a better look out or something from my van. I'm at the McDonald's closest to the HS if ppl are close enough to the area they'll know which one I'm talking about. It was recently somewhat remodeled. Maybe 6-8 months ago.

Where a hoodie so we know it’s you user!

this is your chance to be remembered.

RUNDOWN. QUICK. NOW.

i'm i n Vermont so tell me why I should care about this CTF.

Boo hoo, nigger

VERMONT BRO!

Jesus...leave that McDonalds and go wait somewhere else close. Don't be so specific about where you're waiting out that someone could come find you if they read this thread

Leave a trail of KFC away from the school

This

come on user just wait till you get the antifa flag you could come back at this time when you get the flag to replace it with

If you are in Montpelier, then you'll want to take down the nigger lives don't matter flag and Montpelier HS

Look at that fucking face,They truly are monkeys

I'm at the McDonalds closest to the school now. Only van in the parking lot. I'm antisocial so I went through the drive thru. Ill sit here for about 30 minutes if an user wants a lookout just come up to me and call me a jew or something.

If the no car user is still around maybe I should pick up him and his buddy then drop em off then they can run back to me when they're done?

Feels good to genocide your own people.

They prefer to be called "subhumans" or "subbies".

Dont matter are autism can overcome anything. They need to go to sleep or we can have them removed.

Make this a plan.
Pic.related.

HABBENING

High school is hanging a Black Lives Matter flag on its flagpole. The high school is Montpelier High School in Montpelier, Vermont.

Here is the school's statement on the flag: Here is a pic of the students putting the flag up: Here is a diagram of the campus and where the flag is: We would like to steal the flag. If you can go steal it, you would redeem your entire state whose members otherwise had a pretty poor showing tonight.

Can you take any sort of picture, doesn’t matter if it’s blurry or not. It would help.

bump for a happening. tee hee

Since you are stupid enough to continually dox yourself that is the best course of action. Drop them off drive 30 seconds down the road then turn around and pick them up in the woods near the school.

Also this we can identify them and see if they’re just normies or trolling Sup Forums looking to ruin are fun. If its the later im sure somone can scare them home.

Why doesn’t someone tape a blow torch to a drone and light it on fire..?

If someone does capture the flag, do not take pictures of it at home (or if you do, download a program to remove the EXIF data). Cameras often embed GPS coordinates into the image and you don't want pic related showing up to your house.

There is no McDonalds in Montpelier. It's the only capital without a McDonald's.

If nobody meets me here within 30 minutes and no car user shows up in the thread for me to get him and his buddy ill drive back buy and snap a few pics.

They belong with the subhumans

listen to this man!

This lollllll

It would be helpful if you could drive by the flag and take a picture. I think there's a place you can pull over on Memorial Drive and take one through the tree line in the area where there aren't any trees. See this pic for where I mean (view 1)

It would be very helpful to get that picture, even if you don't take the flag yourself

>Only van in the parking lot.
nigga be more discreet. at least park somewhere with a couple other vans or don't say you're the only van at X.

at least keep the van running if you insist on staying and be ready to fucking bail if niggers roll up on you.

bump for hope and the future and someother bullshit

Bump for lulz

If you are in a van get a google hoodie and act like you work for the streetview team.

Wait there are niggers in Vermont? You libs fucked up

NIGGER != HUMAN

>Implying niggers know how to do any of that
You do know we’re dealing with right?

You not a local? We call another place McDonald's even though it's a local chain as a joke.

I'm not that completely stupid to doxx myself like that.

P.s. it has really good shakes.

Still willing to pick up no car user.

Oh god damnit. Fuck you Will you step up to the plate, ?

Not coming from the North is bad. The area is a tactical nightmare if you don't want to get wet or recorded.

He could be at the Barre McNiggers, which is only 5 miles away.

Holy shit.
Here's hoping for a successful operation

Ok. Sounds believable. I'm from North Dakota, my dude.

cant i just pay some junkie from craigslist to burn that shit down? You guys got plenty of junkies, i heard trump talking about heaps of junkies.

Use the junkie resource America has been stockpiling and zerg rush that highschool.

Nah I'm pretty sure he's just bullshitting. Obnoxious LARP.

This.

We really do need this flag to come down, though.

wtf I want antifa,femenists and BLM or maybe ' gypsy lives matter.

Its so boring here. Everybody hates on every non white,FYROM and most of us don't consider niggers for equal to whites. We studied the difference between the mongloid,white,negro and aboriginal races in fucking 4-5 grad, wtf do you expect tho.

Meh, I guess Sup Forums thread will be the maximum i can get to a minority/femenism 'protest'.

but kinda feels good at the same time tho. Dunno if I have to be happy about the country and its state or not. Im pretty misrable like most Eastern Europeans, but at least our country is sorted out somehow on the left wing disease problem.

Nice Minerva

>wish I had some political unrest, I'm bored
faggot why don't you go walk down the street safely

Is it bad that I'm reading all these posts as ppl whispering?

Anybody thought about leaving the blm flag up and just adding an it's ok to be white flag.
>inb4 not as fun

Think of the subconscious effect that will have on all those white students when they take down one and leave the other. Not to mention the wider optics.

BUMP