Nana Maru San Batsu

I was afraid when I saw complaints in the other thread, but I actually liked her voice. Seems like the kind of voice that grows on you the more you hear it. Still doesn't fit the character and stands out immensely though.

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/people/12044/Umika_Kawashima
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>spoiler
Yes agreed, still cute.RIP her future anime jobs though, not that she needed any.

>doesn't even try to catch her
>stares at her panties after she falls
truly /ourguy/

I was expecting the usual boob grab but instead we get the usual pantsu peek.It balanced shit out I guess.

I think her voice is really cute.

Me too, its honestly super cute. If she had a generic voice this show would feel a lot shittier.

Her 'plain jane' voice fits her character better than it fits her appearance. Now that I think about it it was a good choice.

cute man voice

She's awful. But you fags will love anything apparently.

her voice reminds me of an old chinese lady

The buzzers in this show sound so weird.

This she sounds too old compared to everyone else

Kek. All nip's tweets that I saw are about how fucking awful Mari's seiyuu is.

No bully, pls

She's a brand new VA. You can tell right away.

No. She's an amateur with no voice training at all.

she sounds like they used a different mic or something.

Well yes that's what I mean

>myanimelist.net/people/12044/Umika_Kawashima

She's cute though

i liked the voice

It's called monotone voice with no projection.

I mean, if it sounds shitty to us, how bad do you think it sounds to the native speakers?

Hint: Go look up some horrible dub and listen to the boring, no-tone voices. It sounds like that.

Just how shit is this?

She has been voice acting since 2010

I don't think the voice fits at all, but I still think it's really cute and I hope she voices more suitable characters in the future.

It's pretty clear she got the role because of her acting and idol credentials. That said, she clearly can act; but, she completely phoned it in this episode.

Meh, I never watched an anime with this premise, so I think it might be worth it.