Jonathan is the best JoJo

He may have not been the smartest like Joseph or """cool""" like Jotaro but he was the best JoJo. He was the pinnacle of humanity. Despite being raised in a pampered and rich environment he still turned out kind and honorable. He dealt with horrible events with bravery despite never having experiences like that before and that commends respect. He had a natural wellspring of hamon and even if he let his anger get a hold of him near the end when he defeated Dio he still felt bad about it. His last action was to hug the person that made his life a living hell because from the beginning all he wanted was to be his friend.

no.

Jonathan was too pure for this world.

Who is your favorite then?

how do you go from huge Ubermensch like Jonathan to this twinky faggot.

poor doggo

It isn't cool anymore for people to be masculine

Each JoJo is the ideal man in their in-universe era. Jonathan was a gentleman, Joseph was a streetboy, Jotaro was an aloof punk, Josuke was a squatter, etc.

True that, but Jonathan was the perfect Gentleman.

>animeonlys didn't even experience a good jojo yet
I feel sorry for you

I agree with you, OP.

He's a big guy

but I think zeppeli in pt 7 was the better cowboy, nad I think it depends on what type of mafia boss you want, the silent work int he shadows type(giogio) or upfront, kind of a family mafia(bruno).
what is jojolion then? the best of both worlds protag?

i completely agree. jonathan is a nice respectable dude, unlike literally every other jojo

Joseph > Jonathan

OUT
Joseph is my second favorite though.[/spoler]

yes.

Johnny Is probably my favorite. The lifestyle of fame and fortune tumbling down into povert and sorrow simply
Due to the fact that he was just being a dick. Getting to see the development of him from the beginning to end of SBR
Just felt like a treat.

>Joseph
>The smartest
I don't really like him but I'm fairly positive that Giorno is the smartest

Then what is he? The funniest? Luckiest?

My favourite is Joseph but Jonathan will always have a special place in my heart. I find hard to believe that such a perfect, almost Mary Sueish hero could be so fun to watch, but I guess it's because Jojo was so over-the-top from the beggining that Jonathan worked so well.

guess.

Joseph > Josuke > Giorno > Jotaro > Jonathan I'm still reading part 5

Shitty Kenshiro ripoff

I agree.
Jonathan's development as he went through the race and found new things to make him "0" and learn to walk again is one of the best stories ever written.

Finally someone who gets it. I miss his noble heart so badly.

A true gentleman. My favorite JoJo

Josuke and Giorno are my 2 favorites. Josuke was just such a good and cool dude.

Josuke is best JoJo because he has a hot mom

josuke is alright, but giorno is shit. he's barely even the main character and is only relevant when he was to solve whatever bullshit convoluted stand they're fighting. also resolve~~~~~~~~~

I mainly just love his design, but there are aspects of his personality that I really like. [Spoiler] mista is best pt5 character [/spoiler]

i actually like his design too. i'm more of a bruno man, myself

/thread

This is now a Tomoko thread

You haven't read part 8 if you think this, Jousuke is ripped just not steroid huge. He also swims in pussy and takes no shit from rock niggers.

The most obnoxious?

Same, his relationship with his dad was also very interesting. Their reunion at the end of the race made me tear up a bit no lie. I know I'm a pussy.

i cried at that as well as gyros death. the bromance coming to an end just fucking killed me man. I knew he would die too, since he was a Zeppelli, but goddamn if it wasnt a heartless death

The reunion at the end was beautiful. The way he had Nicholas' boots as well. Absolutely amazing.

Gyro's death was bleak as fuck.
I cried too, you're not alone.

Mine too.

"I could tell you, but my name needn't grace the ears of evil."

Jonathan is great.
Every man should aspire to be like him.

You posted the wrong Johnathan, lemme fix that.

Anime only.

The really simple and emphasized character contrast between Dio and Johnathan was great. Plus the homo uber macho physique stuff... a neat concept, if a little juvenile. Jojo just went downhill from there imo. Became more about gimmicks than that character contrast.

that ain't josuke

>I_just_finished_part_1_anime.jpg

kujo was worst jo

He was too good for this world.