Male Nurses

What does Sup Forums think about male nurses? Is it a gender specified position? I’m an older white gay in my late twenties, very right wing, thinking about becoming a Nurse. They start at 60K a year. And I can maybe bang endless colleges. Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/NfcM6YfF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>white gay
Oh shit I’ve fumbled up *guy

you also spelled "colleague" incorrectly

Phone fag. Auto correct ruins my life daily

Male nurses, like OPs, are fags.

If you want to go into medicine, find your balls and be a fucking doctor.

I’m not smart enough for that dude and I’m already almost 30

Maybe you should just put on a dress like your photo and whore out your ass to lonely truckers then.

Gay

Nah but for real i respect your profession

That's a Male Nurser???

Heres a question for you. A US army field medic on his first deployment. Is he closer in terms of training to a nurse or a doctor ? By your logic theyre all gay

Training is irrelevant. You need to look at what a medic does versus what a nurse does.

>What does Sup Forums think about male nurses?
>I’m an older white gay in my late twenties
>And I can maybe bang endless colleges.

>tl;dr Male nurses are old, gay men who want to be manwhores
Sounds about right.

Whenever I see a Male Nurse, I just assume it's a cocksucking faggot with an old man fetish.

I've never been proven wrong.

I’m not incredibly deterred by the “gay” name because if you saw me irl, I’m sort of a chad. I won’t toot my own horn too much but I’ve several beautiful women after me and I work out like a true aryan although I’m northern Italian and I know how pol feels about Italians. I’m toying w the nurse idea because I’m older and I need a place in life. Sort of feel hopeless sometimes and then I just suck some tits and feel relevant again but I want a place in life

Its only ok if you are a trap and dress like the girl in your pic

So you respect gays?? Which is it user

Male nurses are my fetish. They are so clean looking at hospitals (provided it isn't a third rate hospital with shit services).

Most nursing schools where I live have long wait lists. I'm talking 1 or 2 years if not more. You need to become at least an RN and because so many people are into nursing now it will be hard finding work as a RN. My father switched careers to become a nurse and he now works for the VA as a nurse. All the classes he had to take looked to be quite uninteresting to me at least. He took about a 3k drop in pay from his original job too. If you're passionate about nursing then you should go for it, but it is quite a popular field in the US these days.

I got a massage from a "male" masseuse about an hour ago.
I had clearly stated "female preferred".

BR@@@@@@@@@@@@P

nursing is a females job, period.

Ok. Real talk about nursing that I got from a coworker who worked as a male nurse.

>Female nurses are slutty
>Nobody in the medical profession is able to find good work life balance. All of the nurses and doctors had dysfunctional love lifes. This is not to say that getting laid won't happen, but having a good marriage or even a good steady partnership is made very difficult
>The doctors will cuck you out of most of the sweet nurse pussy because women are hypergamous
>Although the pay is good, you will not enjoy it because you'll have fucked up scheduling changes that give you little spare time that isn't spent sleeping

Did you get a happy ending?

Of course he did. Anyone who's willing to let some dude rub oil all over him is definitely gay for weiners

I'll just leave this here.
pastebin.com/NfcM6YfF

The starting pay depends on where in the states you start. Here in central Texas it's closer to 35k, but once you get experience and hop to a different hospital it will go up. There's definitely better paying jobs for the time/effort, but if you like helping people, aren't an autist, and want to stay in your feet, then it's a good job. Btw don't get involved with female coworkers, it's a recipe for disaster. You've got to have a good team, and drama fucks that up.

She's not really a nurse

I work in healthcare IT so I have to deal with Nurses regularly
Here's the rundown
>fucking irrational and emotional
>act like they are god's chosen and anything they don't care about is unimportant
>most are kinda fat or have butter faces
>the attractive doctors will have fucked pretty much all of the hot ones

Fuck nurses (aka healthcare waitresses)

Male nurses are cringe.

Op try looking into pharmacist, less hours and the pay is better. Being a nurse you'll be having to take care of nasty ass sick people and be tired all day. Plus it's kinda gay even for a fag like you.

Before you listen to this faggot psued Know that before women were allowed in the labor market literally every nurse was male.

post bob

taking the only jobs women are good at is the peak of faggotry

CNA here for 9 years. Starting nursing school soon. I've fucked lots of nurses. It's not bad. Do it if you like helping people. Hope you're used to cleaning shit and blood. Comes with the job.

Also, nurses have jobs when the economy is shit. Think about that for a sec.

>Btw don't get involved with female coworkers, it's a recipe for disaster.

can confirm, the current crop of nursing students/recent grads are neuroticism defined

Women were called candy strippers.

I work in the ICU and float to ER as a contracted critical care RN

I make roughly $2000 per week for Flexcare (my contractor) for 12-13 week assignments, depending on location of course

I also regularly take a month off in between assignments to backpack/travel

I plan on becoming a case manager who works from home in a few years once I'm tired of traveling around

Honestly I love it, it's good money, easy jobs, and you work around lots of smart and attractive women so it's given me opportunities there as well.

The field will only be more in need, especially critical care, as all the boomers die off.

I highly recommend it if you can deal with blood, shit and piss.

>12 shifts a month
>70k/year
>wear pajamas to work
>she-nurse pussy is easy
>call in sick whenever
>full benefits, paid vacation union
>CNA slaves
>you are a diversity hire

Why not?

>OMG someone who will do a job without gossip and attitude and might actually provide the care the job requires

t. never dated a nurse

After much thought, Id rather have a male nurse desu senpai. Men are better at doing their jobs than women, and far less likely to let their emotions or personal problems interfere with their patients treatment.

dont listen to this guy OP. you can bang lots of QTs in nursing school. just go to the bar crawls after all the big tests

Not all are neurotic, but it can be a high stress job. It is a weird mix of service sector kiss assery requirements from corporate, trade skills, and having to educate dumb asses that they are fuck ups.

*stripers, but lol 8/10 got me to respond

Then become a paramedic. You get a few certification and getting on a life-flite crew you'll make bank. Even if you don't fly, ground paramedics still make respectable livings AND pull decent tail among nurses. It's the danger and physicality of the job, makes 'em damp. A good looking nurse will ignore her equals at work*, trying to snag a doctor. But she'll spread for a uniform.

* As has been pointed out, male nurses (and OP) are fags.

>I’m not incredibly deterred by the “gay” name because...
You said it nigger, not me.
That was a quote from your gayass OP.
>I won’t toot my own horn too much
Did I interrupt your tooting?
>but I’ve several beautiful women after me and I work out like a true aryan although I’m northern Italian and I know how pol feels about Italians
Of course you do.
Nurses are like strippers, if you're the bartender (or Doctor, in your case).
50% are hot broads. 40% are fat chicks. 10% are dudes wearing dresses (YOU).
The dudes and fat chicks never leave.
The hot broads marry doctors within 2 years and go away for good.

You wash old man balls for a living.
Just like a fat chick.

Thus confirming the old adage "OP is a faggot"

Being a male on the job kinda kicks ass

i took some overlapping classes with nursing students (premed here), which is where i got the impression from

i actually would like to work as a nurse while en route to med school, but there's a bunch of bullshit classes you have to go through that are in no way applicable to the physician track, so alas

Freudian slip?
>Auto correct
Riiight.

more of a paramedic. Not really a doctors assistant unless I'm garrison or in a clinal setting

Nursing was created by a woman for the purpose of employing women. How do you not know the history of your own semi-profession?

And besides, before women were allowed in the theatre, men chopped their balls off and put on dresses to play women's parts, but that doesn't make it not incredibly gay

>>Then become a paramedic
no thanks Ari you go get shot by niggers next time they get pissed off

Neither. A medic works under a doctor, like a nurse. But he has a LOT more situational autonomy than a nurse. Where she has to have a specific order for everything, he has standing orders when confronted with an emergent situation.

A medic is closer to a doctor, hands down.

That'll be extra.

if you want to base your career off of banging chicks, just work as a stylist. if you can cut hair, color (normal), do fad shit (unicorn colorations), trim bangs in two minutes, youll have your pick. the unfortunate aspect is most everyone assumes you're gay. doesnt pay a hell of a lot, but you'll get by and it's not difficult.

just dont fucking drink yourself into a stupor every god damn sunday evening and show up to work on time and not hungover its not fucking difficult holy shit why are hairdresser chicks the fucking worst i just want to go home

Yeah well I have a 6pack and the biceps and forearms of a rhinoceros legs. I’d like to see Dr Goldberg cuck that with his noodle arms

130+ IQ Chad here. Will i be bored of being a nurse or no? Studying CS and the workload is not Worth it

You left a dead link GJ

How old we talking? Check out paramedic.

have you gotten better at cutting your own hair, user? asking for a friend

How much do pharmacists start at though?

Nurse is a better job. Steady hours. No "on call" bullshit. You develop a genuine rapport with patients. Doctors are busy, busy, busy. No rapport, just flit from one patient to the next. Doctors get woke at 2:00am cuz "muh emergency".

male nurses can bargain for higher pay because they are desperate for people who can lift fat old people from bed to bed

no, you're an gay and will bang endless colleges, murse.

I’m alright with dirty work and yeah nursing seems so stable and secure id never have to worry about the Jew

>if you want to base your career off of banging chicks, just work as a stylist. if you can cut hair, color (normal), do fad shit (unicorn colorations), trim bangs in two minutes, youll have your pick. the unfortunate aspect is most everyone assumes you're gay
Just like a Murse?

>just dont fucking drink yourself into a stupor every god damn sunday evening and show up to work on time
If you don't drink yourself into a stupor every Sunday night, no one will ever believe you're a nurse.

Stop phone posting and stop taking life advice from a Chinese cartoon forum

You said you're sort of a chad, which if true means you have friends, go ask them. They know you're life better than we do and can actually help you decide important matters,

>if you can deal with blood, shit and piss
...that's usually the make-or-break point.
It also takes discipline and a calm demeanor to witness
first-hand the pain and suffering, and still perform your duties.

>licensed checkout aisle scanner

no thanks user

Good info I’m seriously thinking about doing this I’m sick of my hard labor job working construction I’m strong and fit and nursing seems much more secure. This year all the noodle armed faggots got laid off my job and eventually I’ll be next because the old fat fuck boomers fuck over the chads like me 24:7 at my job

friends dont let friends cut their own hair. just ask someone. i occasionally trim my bangs, but it's not worth it. and fuck captcha right now

Yeah, totally a good idea to go to paramedic school for 70% of the pay of an RN with no opportunity for advancement.

You do realize that medics who want to move up end up getting their RN for the much better pay? They generally don't get many transfer credits either.

>Be male nurse
>work 12 times a month
>Clear 65k a year
>Can easily take extra shifts and make ridiculous amounts of overtime money if I wanted to

The hardest part about being a nurse is the 12 hour shifts and having to deal with gross people. Luckily the nursing field is so fucking vast that you can switch sections all of the time and never be stuck in one area.

>diversity hire?
Oh because I’m Male! Dude why didn’t I think of this earlier

I can see that. This is my second career, and there's a lot I would have had to do to go the physician route. Still might shit for NP in a few years. I totally understand why some people see some nurses as chucklefucks. Some of those I work with can't think for themselves. They bought into being subservient cogs. But fortunately I work night shift. We don't have the resources that are available during the day, so we have to actually use judgement. Good physicians are a godsend though. Learn new things from them all the time.

>You develop a genuine rapport with patients. Doctors are busy, busy, busy. No rapport, just flit from one patient to the next.

Here's how you can tell whether you have a man's career or a woman's job.

>"I'm not getting paid to be your friend, I'm getting paid to ____________"

If you can fill in the blank with your career, you have a man's career. If you think the first part IS your career, then you have a woman's job.

>gay

Wife and I are both BSNs. She does NICU and I'm a Care Coord for an ALF. I get to set my own schedule, so I just work nights and pretty much sit in my office and shitpost while I do audits, summaries, paperwork and filing. It's a cushy job but the pay isn't as good. But I'd rather be a big fish in a small pond than commute an hour for a harder job and more pay.

I’m dating a nurse right now that’s where this idea sprung from she makes $40 an hour while I make $20 an hour busting my fucking ass 24/7 hard labor construction and laid the fuck off during winters I’m sick of it

This is true I’d pull the plug on your ass without thinking twice

good info, thanks

Bored an depressed. More often than not, people are hospitalized for things that are 100% preventable if they would have picked up a fucking book or objectively analyzed their poor choices rven once during their lifetime.
Once you get baseline training, compassion becomes more important than intelligence. You need to allow yourself to believe that some of the dumbest people can turn it around while there in their 50's and get their life on track. Like, you have to be dumb enough to convince yourself of these falsehoods, or you will get depressed and kill yourself. Like doctors are always doing.