The crash is coming tomorrow, bet your asses on it. The Great Depression of Oct 1929 happened on a Tuesday...

The crash is coming tomorrow, bet your asses on it. The Great Depression of Oct 1929 happened on a Tuesday. The Sept 2008 crash happened on a Tuesday.

I fucking told you faggots. Now Trump is going to get crucified and the kikes will win again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wall_Street_Crash_of_1929
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off kike

tfw

nice try JIDF

What's up with this post?
Can we go a third way?

>implying regards from pol won't just go out and kill Soros Clinton and etc.
I'm gonna sit back and enjoy the happenings.

the great drumpf depression!

Good an economic crash is a prerequisite for a fashy revolution, (((they))) would only be hurting themselves

Wrong. The DJIA will rise tomorrow, and we will be back to 26,000 within a month.

This evening at work a young co-worker, a 20 something year old and I, a 33 something year old, were seriously entertaining the possibility of, in light of Trumps "treasonous Democrats" comments and the nature of the market, the instituting of martial law and the lockdown coming very, very soon. Shitlibs will take to the town squares and would cause so much chaos that the police would deputize militiamen and patriots to keep order and there would be bullets flying in the streets. It's coming. It's best to be prepared.

What makes you say that?

Do you want a civil war?

trump will survive jewish crash

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

No, but the accelerationism is such that this country will either balkanize or break out in mass violence. Leftists and right wingers HATE each other. We all wish the half of the country didn't exist. Soon the opportunity will present itself to make that a reality and many people will take advantage.

What we're seeing now is a correction to a market perceived as rising faster than it should, and there is reasonable suspicion that the new Federal Reserve Chairman, Jerome Powell, will raise federal interest rates (it's a good time imho).

What would really worry me would be if the market was trending upward with no downturn ever.

He's just puppeting soros

Yes please, I'll take upper cold fucking whatever, just get me the fuck away from all the fucktard lefties and I'm gucci. Living amongst lefties and feminazis is some third world shit nobody should have to live through.

Things are getting interesting that is for sure

Black Tuesday happens once more, but now it sets in motion a chain of events that will alter the fate of the West forever. I cannot say for certain whether it will result in civil war or martial law, but I know the day of reckoning is upon us, whether that be for better or for worse.

My worries are more politically related than market based. But, it only takes one match lit and it to be spun a certain way to create a narrative that tears this country apart.

yes

It was coming either way. Just prepare for the worst.

Hur derp. Fuck that kike.

Thisssssssss

OH BY OH BOY OH BOY!!!!
CHEAP REAL ESTATE NOW! GIIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE!

>depression with zero indicators
>in an economic boom

>Do you want a civil war?
I wish a nigga would.

someone post the thing that says the new leader of the Fed started today, i havent fapped for a while

Understandable. Whatever that match will be, I am reasonable sure it will not be related to the stock market. 2018 looks very promising, even when considering Friday and today.

This guy gets it.
>massive economic recession
>the Jews assume power
>degeneracy abounds
>eventually the “normal” people have nowhere else to turn but the fascists
Look up how Weimar Germany collapsed.

>government statistics
>flag

Kys

>main street economic boom
>earnings at record highs
K, I totally believe you.

AAAAAAAA

>what is 2008

You have to be 18 to post here.

The jew needs annodah shoah to reset the cycle. The elite will once again sacrifice the common jew, then bleed the goyim with guilt for another hundred years. Muh six gorillion is losing power. The lies have been played for all they are worth. The (((survivors))) are all dying off, and no one is buying their line of bullshit about "dna trauma."

The jew feeds on guilt, and that guilt is running dry. The jew will make us hate them to replenish the well, and they will feast upon us for another century.

decent prediction

fugg

well shit, if Cobrauh says so, then it must be true

The problem is that they can’t control the narrative anymore. This site is proof of it. The iron grip the Jews have on thought control only exists as long as they control the media. The internet lets the goyim see the truth. They can never hang guilt over whites again.

What an idiot.

>Some say the end is near
>Some say we'll see Armageddon soon

>Cobr
stopped reading there desu

>to the 9th degree
it's "to the nth degree", look it up, Joey

>The bear will leave its cave forever

OH MY FUCK

shut your whore mouth and wash my dick, dickwasher.

tell me fatty. when was
trump EVER anti jewish? hrm? can you rustle my jimmies for me? just try. you fucking idiot

nope, the market is just taking a breather and bracing itself psychologically for the next MOON mission under Trump

Good. Take the toys from the eternal normie away.

>Jews will destroy their only tool of power just for the lols

Schutz Hure Heimat!

The reason this is happening is because Trump grew the economy too fast, and investors are spooked that there might be a Fed rate hike because of it.

Yes. It is that retarded.

Boomers and stockfags BTFO!

Glad to say it, this proves Hannity right again. You know he predicted this. Thank you Hannity!!!

Please
Is it really going to happen? I promise to Kek I'll work out every singe day if it's really going to happen.

they did it at the end of the Napoleonic Wars. they did it again in 1929, starting the Great Depression. it is their greatest weapon because the goyim are so reliant on it for some inexplicable reason

>decades of hard work
Our economy has been in the shitter for 20 years

>implying their isn't money to be made from destroying a country

nigger, George Soros crashed the bank of England in the 90s to make 1 billion dollars. He and many others were behind the South East Asian ecnomic crisis in the 90s as well.

Schütz Eure Heimat!

>I certainly hope we will.
> I sure could use a vacation from this

So decades of hard work. I agree.

Black Tuesday will be February 6, 2018.

The Wall Street Crash of 1929, also known as Black Tuesday

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wall_Street_Crash_of_1929

>Now Trump is going to get crucified and the kikes will win again
are they daring him to nationalize the currency?

I'd prefer ww3 but I'll take what i can get.

Schutz Hure Heimat!

>666
Imagine the amount of control it indicates that they were able to time it to land on this number at the end of the day. Not to mention to implications of the content of the message sent. Cheeky bastards.

he's very accurate but doesn't recognize the elite's ability to be out of touch with how the common man will react

>Imagine the amount of control it indicates that they were able to time it to land on this number at the end of the day.
if it was off a couple points couldn't they just lie and take a photo of a board and tell everyone that was the number and who is going to argue?

those trading floors need to be the only sources of tax revenue in the nation