APOLOGIZE

RIGHT. FUCKING. NOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

im sorry

for not killing more

if I died today my mum would be telling everyone I was gay because she's a liberal bitch with an agenda to push.

So I absolutely don't believe it.

Sorry, they were up on the roof

>post hoc ergo propter hoc

No mention of apps like Grindr where we have proven cases of fag on fag violence.

let's guess how the author faked the stats
my guess is facebook posts

this is what happens when you allow islam to spread unchecked

I'm sick of fake ass gay propaganda. If you wanna smoke some cock, I don't care, but the fucking gay-mafia-gay-lifestyle-gay-movement is too much. Maybe it's a bad idea to smoke meth and have group sex with strangers, ever consider that?

lit

Nicely done, Nigel.

that jew headline implies it's non-gays killing the fags. but that is incorrect.
the gay "community" is a violent place by its very nature. Their sodomy itself does violence to the human body, and murder and suicide is very common among them, because they're fucking mentally ill and hate themselves.

t. little cuck faggot who is mad hat his mom is fucking everyone but him

kek

My older brothers gay and this motherfucker has serious antisocial tendencies. Growing up with him was a bitch being 5 years my senior

I'm not Muslim. There's a reason that there was a correlation between and increase in shitskins and fag murders.

>gay sperg for an older brother

hope you didnt get dicked, user

no one likes faggots

He once bought a bunch of mice from pet smart and chucked them at a wall and lit them on fire. I was like 10 when he did this...wtf man

good

>400% since Donald Trump took office

OH SHIT THE PEDOS ARE TAKING EACH OTHER OUT, "DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES" AS THEY SAY

>import millions of people from the most homophobic parts of the world
>when fags are murdered, blame the people who warned you against it

I know for a fact he's done incestuous shit with my little cousins. I couldn't imagine the blowback if I exposed all of this to the family

>when "murder" includes self-contracted aids

Up 400% FUCK DRUMPFF

>the gay "community" is a violent place by its very nature. Their sodomy itself does violence to the human body, and murder and suicide is very common among them, because they're fucking mentally ill and hate themselves.

this

and their community is oftne angrily divided. many gay men are gay because they HATE women and many gay women are gay because they HATE men. and many many many women hate trannies 'pretending to be women' and many trannies hate drag queens for 'just wearing the clothes as a lark', and open gays hate closeted gays and so on and so on.

the acceptance of a disorder as normal has led to A LOT more suffering than if we had just continued with traditional gender roles.

Because states such as California have started encouraging even more murder-committing illegals and cartel members to flood there just to spite Trump, and California also happens to have the majority of all homosexuals in the country.

cuz they're abominations?

Because there's more of the mutants running around and forcing themselves on people because their bubble has told them it's the fag's turn now. And in their autismal excitement they go out and get murdered.

wasn't me
I was shitposting of Sup Forums

Cool. 7 more years and perhaps enough damage will be done.

>a 400 percent increase in hate-motivated homicides in 2017
>from four in 2016 to 20 in 2017
>from
>4
- (((Huffington Post)))

>amount of men claiming to be gay or bi up a staggering 400 percent
>general murder rate remains the same

Wow.

Apologize for what? Clensing degeneracy? Let's make it 1488% boys!!

Proof.

Because the little faggots are all stressed out and they're killing each other at an alarming rate.
You think straight guys are doing this?
At what point do we ever come into real contact with faggots?

did they move into a muslim neighborhood?

Goddamn right

these kinds of threads end up attached with a woman's umbilical cord as a rope, to the same fuckers who might start jumping off buildings because you suck at everything and economy so much. enjoy

TIME TO KILL MORE AND SUM NIGGERS

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

Sweet! Bring it up to 4000!

Oh, so beautiful

because there's 400% more faggots

This, it's likely fags killing other fags and passing AIDS onto each other on purpose.

Better at the wall than up your ass, buddy.

Where were your parents during all of this? I'd like to think you've knocked him the fuck out a few times since but probably not.

De-soyification is beginning

you should, send his ass to jail

I don't give a fuck

It's so cute how you guys say mum

>More Gay/bi people exist now in the world of tolerance
>naturally, an increase numerical value of homicides occur because of this population increase of gay/bi

Literally a nothing burger

That's easy. Because every1 is a faggot.

do God's work user

Then fuck we need more islam

mooslims

>murders have gone up
>ice cream sales have also gone up
>EVERYONE WHO EATS ICE CREAM IS A SERIAL KILLER

Seems legit.

Makes me giggle every time

lets go classic OVER 9000

for gays every man is a potential or closeted gay

Here in Toronto we had our own fag serial killer named Bruce Macarthur, they caught him a month ago. The have him on 4 dead faggots but its possible he got a lot more of them.

Question, did the rate at which people identify as gay/bisexual go up significantly since gay marriage was legalized? If so could this explain the increase?

That's my first thought.

The increase is mostly due to better rifling and improved optics. And lots of practice, of course.

Begone brainlet

Because fags killing each other, like niggers, and your headline is misleading. Most murders come from your own in-group.

underrated

most are murdered by another gay, who are more prone to irrational thinking, psychosis, and violence
your move

Black people have hope again

da fuk? who cares if fags are dying. fuckin' deviants.

>"it's time to take gays out of the closet and up to the roof"

I'm a spic and I have told my entire family several times that if I ever get shot by a police officer not not sue and ignore the media. If I die, I don't want to be used for kike agenda, I just want to rest and meet God in the afterlife.

>OpiNION

this pussified world is disgusting

>faggots are notoriously jealous and the murder rate in their community has always been up there with the nigger rates.

From 4 to 20. And did author examine those 20 cases? (Twenty isn't a so huge number that it defies individual examination.) Could some have been domestic disputes? Random street crime?

i think the homophilic pushing of it is partly to blame as well

underrated

You know what an opinion is right? Well yours has been discarded...

Because there are 400% more faggots in this country then there was 2 years ago.

400% you say. whew!
How many of those died in Orlando?

A bigger issue you ought to adress should be figuring out what life choices you are making that makes being shot by a cop your chief concern.

fpbp

firstpoobestpoo

Unironically it's probably a combination predatory serial killers using tinder and grindr to find their victims and muslims.

Checked and keked

This. Mentally unstable people use "dating" apps for their own narcissistic reasons. These people can be very volatile and prone to violence as they barely can see that other people truly exist. There's also the possibility of a serial killer using it to find victims.

gonna be the muslims retard

dork

>a 400 percent increase in hate-motivated homicides in 2017 ― from four in 2016 to 20 in 2017
>from four to 20
>US population in 2017: 324,459,463
>Gay/bi population: 3.8% or 12,329,460
>Chance of getting hate-murdered: 0.00016% in 2017, up from .00003% in 2016
For extra credit, calculate the murder rate against trannies. It's nowhere near what (((they))) claim.

I would guess because due to the Jew Tube more people identify as GAY therefore the population is higher. In turn, the more probability that someone being murdered is gay.

It's propaganda that people eat the fuck up

probably because we import people with values that go against western values?

Muslims.

What makes you think straight people are killing them?

Also, if you adjust for population, Blacks kill Whites at a ration of 10 to 1. Yet nobody gives a fuck about that.

OBSESSED

This.
My guess is that bugman on bugman violence has increased exponentially due to stress in the LGBT community brought on by the democrat's loss of power. Queers kill each other at a much higher rate than the general population, something like on par with basketball americans.

whats the raw number? faggot.

okay okay. I admit those are rookie numbers, but hey its a new year.

Where's this fag tossing meme from? The punishment is getting lashes but mainly you just get kicked out by your family and ostracised.