White women

I am in university right now and have noticed a disturbing trend. The most insane people are ALWAYS white women in their 20's. How did this happen. The colored women don't seem to become so insane for some reason on my campus

Kpop will fix them

It’s already working for white middle school girls. They absolutely love BTS

white women in their 20s are the most privileged members of society. They cannot be told "no" or confronted in any way without risking incarceration

>How did this happen.

You made it happen, maple nigger. When you fail to lead women, they are going to be influenced by (((external forces))). You're on the front lines of the war to take back your manhood, and you're losing.

No babies, women go crazy.

If that's them then what are their names? And wtf is bts?

lack of parenting

Always bring up white feminism.

Per Google:

BTS, also known as the Bangtan Boys, is a seven-member South Korean boy band formed by Big Hit Entertainment. They debuted on June 12, 2013 with the song "No More Dream" from their first album 2 Cool 4 Skool. Wikipedia

How is this still a question? Jews you fucking idiot

attention whores. it's like there's an "arms race" going on to see who can be the most outrageous/progressive/liberal/slutty, you know all the stuff that makes them seem "insane"

What are the GIRLS names?

white feminism is a complete oxymoron

I can hardly stomach listening to how bad welfare queens have it, I absolutely DO NOT WANT to listen to that bullshit from rich roasties jumping from chad to chad emptying their wallets while getting diversity quota jobs where they get paid to oppress and discriminate against real working class people talk about how bad they have it and how the world is working to keep them down

Collective hate pill. Blame everyone else for your issues of being born a woman without knowing you already have it pretty fucking awesome.

It causes an emotional catastrophe, being so irresponsible for one's true self.

Liberal, white suburban parents are the issue. Raised by a generation of degenerate wasters now known as the city dwelling boomers, they and their offspring have been doomed from the start.

partly bad upbringing, and partly because pussies like you are too scared to tell them the truth.

They are idiots
They have an aggressive need to fit in
But they are idiots
So they take the most secure clues they find which are from the media. They don't need to think about it because feelings are as good as ideas in the make believe world. They go at it with totalitarian zeal because it's not philosophy it's feelings and feelings don't work under constraints of reason.

Who, you ask, thought this was a great idea?
White women. All white , all scorned, all the time.
Real nice company. Good people.

Kek.

not true. I graduated in late 2014 so I was before this shitstorm. The only woke bitch in any of my classes was this 6'5 skin tight hair football player body black lady. She was super woke and everyone was like bitch stfu already with you woke nigga shit. Nobody cared at all

That xenomorph on the left gets me every time

If she wasn't screaming and was dressed, she'd be a 6

It says so much though.
Raging little creatures that look like shaven meerkats with rabis screaming out of control in an appallingly random way for any civilians caught in their hideous display of nightmare flesh.

proofs?

I aint got no proof cracker

lol

It's like a scene from Dantes black medieval terrors.
More people need to say "shut up you utterly stupid little cow" to just BTFO the fucking zealots