Well, it looks like Israel is planning another imminent false flag

bump

Things have felt rather real lately desu, pretty fuckin rad

Sup Forums saved the superbowl so be happy about that.

fuck the advertisement nigger collision nigger fest

I have 2 theories. Israel is planning another false flag nuke or they are planning to do some civil war bullshit false flag to pin on right wingers and Sup Forums

theyll knockout half the power grid and blame it on a high altitude nuke detonation or emp from north korea or some shit

look I feel kinda gay saying this but I was having a ton of deja vu all day. anyone else have this feeling today? started after 2pm eastern us. I usually attribute this to some change in a timeline. Just posting incase some other x tier user felt it as well.

Not a change in the timeline, just a change in Sup Forums threads and you've seen this (((program))) already because Jews are trying a false flag like every week now.

its crazy man. godspeed user.

I had a big one a few days ago.

At around that time today my lab partner said they experienced major deja vu, another timeline shift

No. Not a timeline shift. The only person that wants a timeline shift is a Jew because this is the worst timeline for the Jew of all time.

cool.

the only thing the zionist are doing is preparing themselves for the oven

They're preparing for another false flag.

Undoubtedly the will make their final moves but the battle is over they know resurface from everywhere on the planet and roast them if a fucking war of any kind takes place too many know their existence now its reached critical mass the only thing they can do is try and an hero the planet.

We are going to destroy them.

thanks dude. felt kinda goofy saying it but just thought id throw it out there.

meaning?

the masses are woke. with or without assistance from those in power the time draws near to take the planet back

Meaning Israel is fucked. If you're calling for violence on normies you're a JIDF shill.

nah im definitely not m8. im saying even if they did try some shit and sent us into any kind of crazed war or state of panic the info is out and we would still take the planet back

believe me theres nothing i hope for more than the happenings going by smoothly. but i am afraid the zionistfags will def try and fuck shit up

>Sup Forums saved the superbowl
fuck off nigger, nobody here did shit. The fucking games are rigged so people could make easy gibs off the bets made on teams.

No. They planned to blow up the stadium retard.

>he doesnt know what G4S is

ok, maybe I missed something. What happened?

G4S is the same security firm that ran security for the Orlando gay club and the Las Vegas massacre.

They also supposedly ran the security for the superbowl.

Gas the market! Bartering war now!

>tfw we are literally reaching itstolate.gif ron paul
>the happenings are coming to a close
>the great shitstorm begins

Every waking moment will be a happening now

kys

>2001
>2017

>W Bush's first year
>J Trump's first year

>09/11/2001: 9/11 attacks in NYC/DC
>10/01/2017: deadliest mass shooting, in Vegas

Jewish sex scandal erupt right after Vegas massacre, which occurred the day after Passover. Ever since, Jews have been acting skittish yet preoccupied. Schumer is scheming more than usual. That freak attack on Rand Paul. Bitcoin and Wall Street tank the same week, as first gentile Federal Reserve Chairman prepares for gig. CNN is literally schizo hysterics now. Rupert Murdoch making power moves of late. Kushner unusually quiet, but Ivanka at State of the Union in Kabbalah bracelet.

Chances of Happening in Feb: 80%

Kushner and Mueller? 2 voices will call out in a silence that all can hear?

You first Amerikkkan

This. We can sorta sense their energies ebbing and rising, getting into the groove for a final decision of how this goes down. In the meantime they're keeping Americans on their toes. Maybe they blow up a black city(s) to trigger a CNN Civil War blamed on whites. Doubt it'll be ISIS, the objectives have shifted.

Feels like a big TV show now, where Americans tune in like Happening intermissions, and we're overdue.

bump

not to mention we've had people on this board BEGGING us to praise moloch before.

kek

that shit was just fucking pitiful