CARTER PAGE FISA IS A FRAUD

The principal "author" of the FISA application against Carter Page was John P. Carlin. Carlin was the prosecuting attorney in a case which relied on Carter Page's work as an FBI asset.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/NfcM6YfF
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
tass.com/world/887022
archive.is/24a5s
web.archive.org/web/20180206015119/https://pastebin.com/NfcM6YfF
my.mixtape.moe/vdsgxh.txt
washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/13/glenn-simpson-believes-fbi-has-mole-inside-trump-t/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/05/in-march-2016-carter-page-was-an-fbi-employee-in-october-2016-fbi-told-fisa-court-hes-a-spy/
youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll just leave this here.
pastebin.com/NfcM6YfF

This is it lads!!!!! We need to get this everywhere to Hannity to Trump to Tucker to EVERYONE

The FBI knew that Carter Page was a good goy on the side of the US. The entire FISA application targeting him was based on lies and deception against one of our own assets

Page has been (((removed)))

ISRAEL IS PLANNING A FALSE FLAG FOR TOMORROW.

POSSIBLE RIGHT WING FALSE FLAG OR POSSIBLE EMP/NUKE FALSE FLAG

>Linking to a deleted pastebin
>Look guys, they shut it down
Nice larp, or do you have a working link to post?

We need to make the jews pay

it worked.

Looks like maybe its the 4,000 people who run the world Tucker mentioned tonight

It's gone

Bump

I made a pdf of it

BUMP DIS SHIT

You going to post it?

Bullshit. it only had one Rothschild on it.

how do you know?

Bummmmmmpppp

Bump

what?

bamperino

Bump

Hannity confirmed right yet again.

Back to page 1

CARTER PAGE IS A PROXY NAME OF AN UNLAWFUL FISA CAMPAIGN AGAINST AN UNMASKED CITIZEN WHO WAS HONEYPOT BAIT IN A DOMESTIC REVOLUTION. HE WAS 24 AT THE TIME OF SURVEILLANCE STING. FBI SUSPECT WAS NEVER CHARGED WHILE A SENIOR FINANCE MAJOR WHO MANAGED THE OIL SECTOR OF THE UNI'S ENDOWMENT FUND.

IN THIS TIMELINE, IT WAS AROUND WHEN SAFE SPACES WERE MADE TO CENSOR FREE SPEECH AT UNIVERSITIES AROUND THE US.

CARTER PAGE IS NOT THE TRUE TARGET.
HE IS A PROXY TO SHEILD IDENTIES.

screen cap this faggots. its the trews.

Fuck off Shareblue.
Pic: carter Page in Moscow, 2016.

Carter Page

>Trump’s adviser says US might give Russia access to capital markets, technologies

MOSCOW, July 7.(2016) /TASS/. The United States may grant Russian companies access to new technologies and capital markets in exchange for cooperation in the energy sphere, presidential candidate Donald Trump’s foreign policy adviser Carter Page said.

Prior to his lecture and discussion in the Russian school of economics, Page underscored that he is in Moscow as an individual and refused to answer questions on sanctions, the course of the election campaign in the United States and Russian-US economic cooperation.
tass.com/world/887022

>Pic: Carter Page speaks at Moscow conference 2016.

Page.
Carter Page.
BWEEEEEEEH BEH BEH BWEEEEEEEEEEH BEEEEEHHHHH BWEEEEEEH BWEEEEEHHH BWEEEEEEEHHHHHHHH

Lets see if I got this?
>page worked with/for feebi to get some ruski mobsters
>feebi used his contact with ruskis to justify the FISA warrant ( no mention he was acting on feebi orders)
>feebi/DOJ intentionally pushed for page to be on the trump team for the purpose of using his ruski contact in FISA court?

bump

>Page has been (((removed)))
archive.is/24a5s

Someone cum tribute that rothschild cunt and send it to her

>archive.is/24a5s

Tick.

DNC just got doxxed. Not a drill.

my.mixtape.moe/vdsgxh.txt

>Carter
>Page

last name for a first name = spook (e.g. Aldrich Ames, Anderson Cooper...)

DRUMPF IS FINISHED HAHAHAH

READY FOR MADAME PRESIDENT

bumpo for cociano

>pretty lit famallama

It’s been removed, oh no that sucks.

Bump.

Send Huma a dick pic

Page is also suing Yahoo for the article the FBI used in the FISA application.

If you live in LA it would be wise to get out now.

THICC

Bumping

that about sums it up. Seems legit

im not saying that this man isnt real. Rather he is merely the media stooge for the classified lawsuit which implicates Obama and Co. guilty of treason by violating FISA against an unarmed Civilian with affiliations to Trump.

Carter is a half truthed smokescreen. AKA a proxy actor for the unmasked classified citizens name. An FBI Asset during the ongoing investigation.

t. not share blue fag

They already tried to nuke Hawaii and Japan and it didn't work, why would it work this time?

Bump

He was on TV last night. He is the guy whose name was unlawfully unmasked and used in a FISA warrant to spy on the Trump team.

He is now suing the DOJ and Yahoo News for printing the Steele dossier, which had false information about him in it. And even the FBI knows that info is false as they were wiretapping Carter the whole time.

It's very simple. Carter Page helped the FBI bust a Russian spy and was working for them since 2013. After they were done using him for the case they then renewed the FISA warrant, now listing him as a "Russian agent" in the application, and continued to spy on him without his knowledge or consent.

He was an unwilling patsy for the FBI and DOJ to spy on the Trump campaign, this is why McCabe resigned before the Nunes memo came out. Because McCabe signed off on Carter being a Russian agent when HE KNEW that Carter had been working with the FBI previously and couldn't be a Russian agent.

bumperoni

>

Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS claimed that the FBI has a source inside the Trump camp who lent credence to the dossier.
Then suddenly, as quick as the headlines went up, some one close to Fusion was waving off reporters. Mr. Simpson had “mischaracterized” the source.
It was not some one on the Trump inside, but apparently an Australian diplomat.

>washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/13/glenn-simpson-believes-fbi-has-mole-inside-trump-t/

Diane Feinstein fucked up by releasing that Glenn Simpson transcript that had Simpson revealing that the FBI had told him it had a mole in the Trump campaign.
It was Carter Page!
That's why Simpson walked it back almost immediately after that testimony was released by Feinstein.
She fucked up, BIGLY.

this works

they will just say it was legit because they needed to keep an eye on him while he was an operative without actually being in contact with him. screencap this

Bump

Basically, it's like this. You fucking hate your neighbor Ted because his dog shit on your yard, or maybe he blocked your car in last week and didn't move it fast enough. So, you shoot the mayor, put your gun in Ted's house, report it stolen, call in an anonymous tip to the police from a payphone, and you also just happen to be the chief of police. Ted is so fucked.

posting the Happening picture makes it seem like it's not happening, fyi

Why would you keep the microwave on top of the fridge like that? Seems very inconvenient.

BUMP!

I'll just leave this here.

Is Ted a right wing racist Nazi tho? Makes all the difference in the world user.

>Alphabetized by first names.
Incompetence

bump

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/05/in-march-2016-carter-page-was-an-fbi-employee-in-october-2016-fbi-told-fisa-court-hes-a-spy/

keep this going

Ted became a racist, sexism, homophobic, xenophobic, deplorable right wing Nazi the second that dog shit hit the first blade of grass. That was a given.

Unimaginably scummy, and illegal. We must get the word out!

This shit is unraveling quuckly on these people.

Can confirm. Looked at page last night (~1Am est) from a link in a Carter Page thread. Now it's gone.

Someone with some muscle moved very quickly indeed to shoah that, when most of the US was sound asleep.

I wonder what chooch was on the receiving end of that call, and what forceful words were said to him.

I wonder too who has eyes on this board.. o_O

archive link is floating around

Tock

>He was an unwilling patsy for the FBI and DOJ to spy on the Trump campaign, this is why McCabe resigned before the Nunes memo came out. Because McCabe signed off on Carter being a Russian agent when HE KNEW that Carter had been working with the FBI previously and couldn't be a Russian agent.
This sums it up.
Unfortunately what you just laid out there is above the heads of 99% of the American people, and 60% of the politicians.

It was well put by an user last night:
>The FBI uses their extensive documentation on Page since 2013 to fashion him as a Russian spy, so that they have evidence to take to a FISA judge to secure a warrant. Because the actions of an American spy on the Russians would look identical to the actions of an American being recruited as a spy for the Russians, this is trivially easy.

Read that last sentence again. It hits the nail on the head:
>Because the actions of an American spy on the Russians would look identical to the actions of an American being recruited as a spy for the Russians, this is trivially easy.

BBBBBBBBRRRRRRAAAAARAPPPPPP

Isikoff, the author of the article, should be tried for treason as well.

Remove food from fridge, place in microwave.

What is inconvenient about that?

you replied to a manlet, that's what is wrong with the microwave on top of the fridge.

bump

Bump.
This shit is hilariously scary.

Another angle on this is the possibility that the Carter Page op was put in place in part or primarily as a COVER for surveillance that had ALREADY been done on Team Trump in a straight-out illegal fashion, without any regard to even *pretend* the surveillance was done under color of law.

Indeed, this seems likely if you consider how transparently obvious the Carter Page FISA ploy was, in light of public knowledge and articles about Page and his activities vis a vis the Russians circa 2013-2016. It was just a matter of putting two and two together.

>The FBI used their extensive documentation on Page since 2013 to fashion him as a Russian spy for a FISA judge because the actions of an American spying ON the Russians would look identical to an American spying FOR the Russians.

The Carter Page FISA ploy smacks of desperation -- a last-minute desperate attempt to cover up an illegal op (the FISA warrant was granted in mid-October 2016).

How ironic that, in classic Watergate fashion, it was the coverup of the conspiracy that exposed the conspiracy.

We know he worked for intelligence agencies in the past. Could it be that the fbi asked him if they could look at the brochures that he was going to give to the Russians? Then get him out of the room real quick and slip a microphone in the binder? Or maybe they had their own binders they gave to page because he was working with them.

That is the make or break with the entire case, if they can prove that he was an agent and he knowingly gave the Russians those energy brochures. I think it all comes down to that but it does say in the court records uce1 which might be under cover e1. Don't know what the e stands for.

Bump for justice

QRD? I'm at work.

They embedded an actual FBI informant into the Trump campaign. Page found ~NO~ wrongdoing by Trump or anyone else. The FBI had no choice left by September 2016 but to file for a warrant against their own embedded informant using falsified evidence because of how clean Trump and his entire organization were

Your theory is definitely viable user. If it turns out Page was embedded by the FBI in order to spy on Trump world and just didn't find anything, that really does make it even worse

ayyos got the skies covered my man. stop worrying

What pisses me off is a new Blomberg article and there are probably more that is now saying Mueller subpoenaed the Deutsche bank for trumps records. It was supposedly subpoenaed for manafort last time, but has now swung to trump. If you remember Adam Schiff interviewing glen Simpson. Adam kept saying how do we found out this and that about trumps involvement with the Russians. And glen said to subpoena Deutsche bank. IMueller was never our guy!

So many.
From the alphabet niggers to all those "groups" let by Jews.
The Vegas shooting, someone posted that famous video of the guy walking around looking at the wounded, except this was in 4k. So Crisp and clean.
Did not even make it to 100 views on Jewtube. I am pretty sure this place was the only source, and it lasted for 7min.
Just think how fast people have to act to get a video removed within 7min of posting it?
They have to have a youtube guy on stand by at the very least.

>Mueller was never our guy!
Yep this, anyone who was trying to sell that shit on here didnt get very far convincing people, though they sure put in a lot of work and bot/shitposts trying to

I have never unironically believed Mueller was /ourguy/. It's incredibly wishful thinking and has no basis in reality.

Muther of Gawd

Counterespionage, how new are you? We’re saving the country user.

>Keep an eye on him
>Level I FISA warrant
Hmm, seems a bit excessive no?
Especially given his prior history of working with the FBI

>They embedded an actual FBI informant into the Trump campaign. Page found ~NO~ wrongdoing by Trump or anyone else. The FBI had no choice left by September 2016 but to file for a warrant against their own embedded informant using falsified evidence because of how clean Trump and his entire organization were

This makes sense. It was something along these lines, anyway.

The white hats have to play hardball and force a key player to flip, so we can get the whole story, and put asses IN JAIL. If this becomes another non-happening like Fast & Furious/Benghazi/IRS-Lois Lerner/Hillary's private server, that would be a tad demoralizing, to put it mildly.

I think it's going to be different now that Team Trump holds the reins of power. I hope that's not naive..

PS: This gives me hope :)
youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU

>tfw the clock starts tick tocking

I don't think thats quite it. Page is whats referred to as a dead penny. he's an FBI sleeper cell that is to be activated (FISA) whenever they need. Its not that the FBI had no choice but to burn their own informant...page was implanted explicitly so that he could be burned when the time was right.

don't you know anons? Wizards and Warlocks are always looking out for us, whether it be Hawaii or Japan "making mistakes" or "meteors" blowing up over American towns. Patriots are in charge and protecting you and the world.