White appreciation thread

Post what you’ve got

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

White Blight

So, basically, this cunt would have everybody just bow down to Whitey and let Whitey walk all over them without even fighting back.

This is how evil white people really are --- they honestly expect everyone to just love being abused and slaughtered by them. This is why white people can never be anything but pale Arabs, forever hated and reviled by the rest of mankind.

This is precisely how incorrigible and meatheaded white people really are.

Nigger detected

I'm white and I agree that many dumbasses hold such views. Especially here on Sup Forums. They see other's crookedness yet are against justice themselves.

Their arrogance is turning against them, in order to keep their "superiority" they will wage the largest and deadliest wars, and eventually will lose their position. It will happen in due time.

>only white people fight a lot

You mean honesty detected, you namecalling little girly pansy

who would win white people or 1000 vietnamese farmers?

fuckk i wanna chimp out

Whites are the most generous and compassionate race on the planet you fuckwit. It is in the face of heinous acts or blatant niggerdom that we respond with unmatched organised violence. 100% of Africans would still be living in shit tier mud huts if Europeans never made contact. Although blacks were treated horribly in the earlier days, our empathy weighed too strongly on our conscious and somewhere along the line some dildo decided that subhumans should have equal rights.

Don't get me wrong, I bear no ill will on fair-minded whites, nor should I. But at least you admit the strong trend within the white race that demands their total destruction, and unfortunately it will drag down a lot of good white people with it, I fear

Will forever be thankful for this white people.

And with Trump who recently gave Jerusalem to the israelis, we may even attribute the war of mount Meggido (Armageddon) to them.

Destruction is around mankind, I don't think ONLY white people deserve it. Don't get me wrong. Everyone's at fault, make no mistake about that.

>Le WW2 white people are epic
>While China was waging wars involving millions of soldiers before the Roman Empire existed

Nice meme OP

>Whites are the most generous and compassionate race on the planet you fuckwit.
>Forcibly annex massive chunks of the world
>Strip them of resources and purposely destroy their cultures
>Leave them less than a century later but not before forcibly installing democratic governments with borders with no regard for ethnicity, culture, or religion
>Wow, why is Africa and the Middle East so shitty?

Because a continent wide case of the Balkans who didn't even have access to agriculture in many places as recently as 200 years ago should totally be a paragon of stability because white people gave them technology to create unsustainable birth rates and weapons to fight their inevitable wars. Mass migration from Africa and the middle east wouldn't be a problem if Europe didn't purposely destabilize their countries and create situations where conflict is inevitable.

> incorrigible and meatheaded
invented practically everything.
Look, no one is going to sit back and defend barbarism but at the end of the day war is ugly and nasty but some things are worth fighting for and worth dying for. Its not white people's fault that none of you other races see the world this way. White people will come together and sort their governments out and create white countries. That is for certain. If any non white wants to stand in our way then you will face the demon that usually lives in our subconcious.

>that demands their destruction
If ever the white man was forced to destruction we would leave the world with such a bang it would be unlivable.

>china was waging wars involving millions of soldiers!
yeah and how long did that take
nukes are superior

>Strip them of resources
african resources have never been more available and abundant why you lie

A brown person would say that

It's not empathy, it's more the fact that the anglo-saxon modern empire located in north america needs more people and forces to wage it's wars and get it's economy rolling at a higher pace.

They are literally drawing power from other countries to become a super-country.

As for you you're just a slave, and if you truly believe the Empire, or the Beast, will abandon a part of it's population because of your identity you are sadly mistaken (and powerless).

Do you think China doesn't exploit other nations to become a superpower themselves? What about Russia? Would you rather either of those be the "leader of the free world" as opposed to the US/UK?

Of course they do, they had to enter the dance to try and survive. They will most likely fight eachothers at some point too.