So is anyone going to address the fact that Eli Mosley was allegedly LARPing as a combat veteran this whole time and...

So is anyone going to address the fact that Eli Mosley was allegedly LARPing as a combat veteran this whole time and was never actually deployed? If so, I'm really glad he's not in Identity Evropa anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/NfcM6YfF
youtu.be/Uqv7IVDubVY
archive.is/EJoUF
dailystormer.name/new-york-times-puts-out-anti-white-hate-propaganda-film/
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
altright.com/category/media/
youtu.be/X9Wcd7-mWSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is anyone going to address the fact that Eli Mosley either has a head the size of his neck or a neck the size of his head?

Is anyone going to address the fact that Eli (((Kline)))'s last name is potentially jewish?

I'll just leave this here.
pastebin.com/NfcM6YfF

is anybody going to address the fact hat I have no idea who this asshat is?

Klein is just the German word for small.
Charlottesville organizer, former leader of Identity Evropa (for like 2 months), founder of Operation Homeland, Richard Spencer's top ballscratcher

P O T E N T I A L L Y

>t.pencil-neck twig-armed antifa

I found out about this today, he's a fucking dork. he's seems like the Zach Galifinakis of the alt right. I want to like him, I kind of do like him, but he is a dork, he is the dumbest person on the alt right podcast and I don't know why the fuck he would lie about being a veteran like that. How fucking dumb is he?

literally who

Does this mean Kike Enoch has been promoted from moob licker to ballscratcher to take his place?

literally who
stop spamming this thread and acting as if we know who this faggot is
>in all fields

Source otherwise character assassination thread.

>muh stolen ZOG valor
I don't care. I mean if he did lie about it because he wanted to look badass or whatever, it's kind of pathetic but I'm not gonna nail this goy to a cross for it. But let's not forget that all we have is some Jew York Semit smear piece, which Eli disputes. I'm not gonna trust a Jew media smear piece that is probably gloating at all the infighting right now over Eli's statements himself.

>B-BUT MUH VALOR, UNLIKE ELI I REALLY DID FIGHT FOR ISRAEL IN A POINTLESS WAR
Good for you, fag. What matter is what you do to fight for your own race in your own homelands, not what you do in the Middle East for Jews.

You're dumb. You should know who he is if you spend anytime watching alt right podcasts or even know who Richard Spencer is.

There was a New York times profile done on him and they checked his military records which are publicly available and they found out he wasn't deployed and that he wasn't in Iraq like he said he was.

I realize that, but it seems much more likely that he's a regular mutt with actual German heritage. His beard isn't Jewy and neither is his nose.
I'm hoping this gets addressed, but all I expect really is "lol I trollz u! xD". I have a feeling he's going to try to persist as a leader beyond this despite largely discrediting himself which won't be good if that's what happens.
These cool guys don't know something. Look how detached and aloof they are.
If there is any justice in this world, yes.
This was what I saw. I'm sure the available articles could relay all the vital info faster.
youtu.be/Uqv7IVDubVY
Is Eli disputing it? I want to see his side.

archive.is/EJoUF

Literally who, these people seem to get obscure every day, is this a /v thread?

to be fair 3:00 is pretty fucking funny.

Maybe. Time will tell.

He posted this in a thread on TRS about the article:

>My statement about this thing. Since this is a public setting I wont go into more details but I assure you I am speaking with the right people about what is going on. Thanks.

>Before taking up a leadership role in the Alt-Right, I served proudly for six years in the Pennsylvania National Guard. This morning, the New York Times printed a hit-piece on me containing inaccurate information regarding my military service record. They have printed a limited section of my six year record and alleged that I falsified aspects of my service. Due to complications with my dismissal, which I've always been upfront about, I do not personally have access to the entirety of my service records. This is a fact which the New York Times was certainly aware of, as they themselves were not able to compile my complete record. Starting today, I am going to begin the process of retrieving my full service record from the army bureaucracy. As soon as I get my hands on these files, I will post them for all to see and clear my name of this gross defamation. Many people who have other issues with me will use this chance to attack me, but I hope that my service to the Alt Right over the past year is worth enough goodwill to give me a chance to clear my name.

No, that would make sense if he was in Identity Evropa because Identity Evropa is a bunch of LARPing faggots.

>but I hope that my service to the Alt Right over the past year is worth enough goodwill to give me a chance to clear my name.
Fair enough.

Yeah, it is.
Oh cool. Thanks for this. If he's fake, he'll just try to pretend this never happened, but if he can get the documents and he's vindicated, I'll have newfound respect for him.
Who larps in polo shirts and khakis. They roleplay as themselves, baka.
Agreed. Just don't forget about this.

this situation is still developing.

dailystormer.name/new-york-times-puts-out-anti-white-hate-propaganda-film/

I'm giving Eli the benefit of the doubt here, I've talked to him personally a couple of times and I think he's a genuinely good dude and I just can't believe he'd be stupid enough to lie so lazily.

Removed
Yeah, I'll address it.

Its a problem. He's kind of a hot head, but he has good ideas. So, it wont be a kill shot.

He just will have to deal with that fact that he misrepresented himself. And, move on.

Its shitty so thats why he'll probably never have a leadership role....not because of the lie about deploying, but because he is the TYPE OF GUY who will lie about being deployed.

Klein is not his real name

Plus he's irish AF no doubt

I really glad that OP made this thread. He is really concerned about the leadership of IE and is not a concern trolling kike at all.

Nigger was dumb enough to be a nasty girl. That’s the LARP branch of the US Army for sure.

the clip at 300 he was reading something.

MOS EISLEY IS A FAGGOT

good god you idiots are gullible

if he was there hed have some pictures, remember where he was deployed and when

this chubby fag is a douche playing hardcore and you fags cabt get enough of his fat cock in your mouths

pathetic

>Follow Jewish E-celebs
>.... thats it

Eli hasn't been in IE for months.

No one is addressing it because the Alt Right are ineffectual faggots. While you were busy listening to Mike Enoch ramble angry and half-bored for several hours a week, a few Republicans were starting an actual war with our enemies.

>but republucans are weak faggots and never follow through

Maybe that's because the Dems' supporters take to the streets while you listen e-celeb alt right chodes shitpost and complain all day

>b-but the repubs don't talk about whites

STFU faggot, do you want to win? Then your first task is to destroy your enemy. Fuck your demands to be pandered to.

Eh, I’ve got pictures of me in Afghanistan but I could see fags saying they were taken at NTC or some bullshit. Need a DD-214 or some deployment orders to really be sure. Lot of guys don’t keep that shit safe. They never create a documents book or don’t maintain it after service. This dude is in for a rough time without publishing some paperwork.

He looks empty inside

dude you're talking to yourself.

He does have an effeminate tone of voice.

You sound like a boomer.

WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT JEWS SAY? IS HE WHITE, DOES HE FIGHT FOR US? THEN FUCK THEM WITH ZYKLON B AND FIRE.

to be fair the video makes him and the alt right look good and tough. if it wasn't for him lying about being a combat vet it probably would have been a good thing for the alt-right

Jewish insults, always sexual, always about genitals and never funny, embarrassing, especially when Enoch is an easy target.

stolen valor fags always say "but muh record is classified" when they get caught you shouldn't fall for this bs. he has no photos of him in iraq, has no combat buddies who can back him up. really makes you think.

he is just waiting for this to blow over and for people to forget.

>Checks ID

Where is your watermelon to go with that extra krispy, nigger?

>KFC
WHAT TIME?
>7, MU BRUH!

Eli is against war with the Norks. As far as I'm concerned, he's alright.

well that's not gonna happen. Statements have been put out and what not, I think we all know he's lying. Also, Eli is a fucking dumbass. Do you guys even listen to the AR podcast?

wow he looks like a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

>Do you guys even listen to the AR podcast?
>he listens to the AR podcast

but why?

literally who?

I can't get enough of Dick's hot takes

His face in the OP picture made me expect his body to be bigger in this picture.
His face is therefore having a LARP.

Greg Conte is /ourguy/!

Please stop. We are in the mess we are in because the Republicans have been worthless for decades when they have not been actively screwing us and the nations future.

I like Greg. Only person I wished was dead was Eli. Now he's out of the picture, I can enjoy the podcast again without blatant attention whoring.

I should become an e fuerha
I can be a right twat

This dude got caught, there's nothing else to it.

Yeah, I tried to put up with it because I felt sorry for him, but he is really fucking up one of my favorite podcasts.

What fucking podcast are you niggers talking about?

altright.com/category/media/

Yeah cos charlottesville really accomplished alot. Standing around with fuckin' tiki torches pretending its 1945.

Spook tactics, that's all it ever was, and in the end it became a joke.

fake & gay

youtu.be/X9Wcd7-mWSg

You mean 1933?

Fuck off, spineless faggot.
>le tiki torches!
Frightened bleating of mongoloids who had nothing else to cling to, so they whined about the type of burning stick people had.

>nothing else to cling to

what do you think you were doing faggot.

clinging to wishful yearnings of the past. Imagine a german soldier standing in front of you right now, he'd spit in your fucking face not be proud of you.

You're a fat little edgelord larping, you ain't done shit.

Instead of posting "WHITE MANS GONNA WAKE UP SOON" on a tibetan pottery forum. go and kill some niggers, be the martyr you want to see.

wow this bitch looks wownd up tighter than a celibit nuns cunt!

hey buddy, theres a hooker down on the corner that can take care of that for you!

Who cares, in a month there will be another scandal from the thought leaders or podcasters or whoever and everyone will forget this. Just part and parcel being in the damage control right.

If you get the records, then you're good. If you can't get the records, get people you served with to validate your claim and include their service record as substantiating documentation(s).

Can't do either? Then as far as everyone is concerned, Eli is full of shit. Nothing personal, but you must have some sort of proof of your claims.

>ex-military, Financial Management

Spencer's Alt Right podcast. I find it much more stimulating usually than TDS. The people on there seem to actually know their shit, at least when it comes to history.

If he is telling the truth it's going to be a long time before he can prove it.
Recovering a lost DD-214 takes something like a year and a half.

>operation homeland
IM STARTING MY OWN GUILD GUY. SERIOUS RAIDERS ONLY!

Mexican colonist detected

i dont know who this faggot is but why would a white nationalist movement of any kind give you extra props for fighting for zog. seems fishy. controlled opposition?

>>B-BUT MUH VALOR, UNLIKE ELI I REALLY DID FIGHT FOR ISRAEL IN A POINTLESS WAR
This. /thread

Unfortunately the white nationalists are nothing but a bunch of LARPers more interested in debating other e-celebs on Jewtube rather than implementing any actions that will help build them grassroots support.

Nice meme flag shill.

Does seem fishy but there could be a chance he's a chronic liar, I've listened to a couple of the podcasts he has been on and he always seemed off and untrust worthy

Just like the Trump admin hey ? looks like the Jewish media has you hook line and sinker

heil spencer!

of course sites like HuffPost love to bring them up with tabloid headlines
>Neonazi man plans to start race war and ethnostate INSIDE WASHINGTON D.C!!

What would be a action to build grassroots support, every time someone says that, they mean either go out and LARP or shitpost online and never anything more than that

>never actually deployed
Back up your claim?

His lack of records and two guys from his national guard unit

What a retarded fucking angle to attack any race-conscious white man

I like his double chin beard.

>If he did lie about deployment
He can't take a public role in the movement ever again. I know Eli and think he's genuinely one of the best people on the alt-right, but this sort of thing is embarassing for the movement. We're going to have a lot of people with less-than-perfect backgrounds. That's fine. But people with skeletons in their closet need to know that when the skeletons get revealed - it hurts the movement. The best thing they can do is stay in the shadows and provide financial and logistical support.

Still, we should be incredibly wary of people dogpiling Eli for his lie. He's accountable to us, not to other people. Eli may have fucked up but he did a lot of work for us when few were wililing to do it.
>if he didn't lie about his deployment
Then there needs to be some sort of reckoning for the NYT - I don't know how we discourage these hitpieces. That said, I think the burden of proof is now on Eli to provide proof of his claims.

>until we know otherwise
Everyone should shut the fuck about it. Eli has earned the benefit of the doubt and should be given an opportunity to prove his credentials

>allegedly

i wish people would stop giving these egotistic retards money, attention and support

all the fucking shills in here defending fat eli shows just how far-gone and overrun Sup Forums has become by the wignat alt-kike

>trusting jew york times
>purity spiraling because kikes say so
>muh sacred vets

Look if its true then its shitty and he should step out of the spotlight but hes done more for the alt right than 95% of people so honestly..meh idk

adult larping as a combat veteran in public?
the whole alt-right is on the same level as the jews.
should probably get the gas too once gen zyklon is of age.

Can we give him time to respond? It's the fucking New York Times which is peak Jewish media.