Why do shills and commies ALWAYS avoid the JQ? Bring up the JQ and they'll resort to Ad Hominem or Amerimutt memes...

Why do shills and commies ALWAYS avoid the JQ? Bring up the JQ and they'll resort to Ad Hominem or Amerimutt memes. Force them into a corner and they'll stop replying. Tag all their posts in a thread with JQ infographics and proof and they'll ignore it and continue to spew nonsense.

This is inherently political- the question is:

Why do leftists NEVER recognize the JQ? Even the ones that claim to hate Political Correctness, SJW's and Degeneracy will simply refuse to address it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_International_Jew/Volume_4/Chapter_77
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because they are all kike shills

nice pic my dude

I was red-pilled last year and have felt the JQ to be cringey as fuck. Now I'm actually reading Mein Kampf. I've read the first two chapters and can see so many parallels between how Hitler described what he observed in Vienna and what has been going on in our own media that it's fucking scary. I don't want to hate people just because they are Jews but god damn they do have this fucking-with-cultures thing built into them it seems, don't they.

Maybe because the Jews aren't really the problem, just a smokescreen? Evangelicals, Catholics, even Buddhists and Scientologists do the same crooked shit and nobody a damn thing.

The REAL problem is, we keep letting rich fucks decide the rules. It doesn't matter what race or religion people are, once a motherfucker gets enough money that's all that matters-and if you can adjust the system to keep all you have and make some more, why the fuck not? Then all you have to do is convince all the poor people that either A-their shitty little existence is REALLY important, so there's no need to strive for more! or B-We're not holding you back, honest! It's the Jews/Niggers/Snowflakes!

Hello boomer

Read Culture of Critique by Dr. Kevin McDonald if you want to know why Jews are hated. They bring it upon themselves.

You are a jew shill trying to shift from Jewish supremacy to general class conflict. Try again. The goyim are not falling for it here.

jq??

i'm glad she's a classie lady and hasn't stooped to your 1488 bullshit by digifying it with a response to your unadulterated bullshit!

my pa taught me to ignore bullies ...

sadly i had to shoot a few first before they left me alone ...

she's got way more class than you fucktards will ever have

pic related

>1 post by this id

>Barking at the hand that feeds you

lol, jokes on you user

all my kids are brown! by both my first and second wife!

damn proud of each and every one of them too!

btw i'm white with pure red blood, just like every single one of you fucks who think you are better than me!

My same feelings, user. I DON'T want to be the guy who's like

>y'know, these, Jews all keep lying for no reason and push sexual deviant stuff all the time, it's also weird how they're so wealthy

but they're actions just keep making me more and more aware of the JQ

jq means Jewish question. the question works like this.
if you have jews in your country and they only use shekels and only buy & sell to/from other jews and they only speak/read hebrew, are they your countrymen? hitler discovered a final solution to the jewish question. "if there are no jews in my country then why ask"

thank you user

Sadly Hitler failed. He had the temporary solution. Unfortunately the final solution has to be "evil". To defeat the devil you must become a devil.

Trust me, I don't think I'm better than you.

read henry ford's book, "the international jew" it came out 20 years before WWII , a whole decade before nazism was even thought of.

martin luther wrote a book about jews called "the jews and their lies" in the 14th century.

people think that hating on jews was this magical idea that came about in the 1930's from hitler, when in actuality they were despised by many for centuries, even millennia in some cases

What's the best translation available?

en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_International_Jew/Volume_4/Chapter_77

this is a good chapter from Henry Ford's book. it describes exactly the same problems we are facing today.

We need to stop being afraid of speaking about it.
People on here will tell you
>don't show your power level

But how else are people going to find out about it unless you speak about it? And the more people that come out of the closet and aren't afraid to talk about it, the more credibility we are given.

So stop being a pussy and start slowly dropping redpills to people you know.

Observe- the shills are given free reign to be as racist as they please to whites and even niggers in order to fit in. But the moment that it comes time to mention the (((enemy))), they turn to more careful language. They make shittier posts that numb the mind to even glance at. They try to change the topic. They try to plug Marxist dialectics of class conflict.

Through deduction and abduction we can surmise something from this. That the individuals shilling are one of a few possibilities, or a combination of all of them.

>an office virgin
Supervised by a Jew manager, he is paid to sit at a computer terminal and pump BLACKED, Amerimutts, blackpilled and shitposting into Sup Forums.
>the mobile phone intern
Given a sheet of instructions by a Jewish handler, he must do the same through his smartphone in order to pad his resume with volunteer experience.
>a brainwashed cuck
He does it for no personal gain. He’s simply so brainwashed that he cannot comprehend that Jews showing in-group preference and acting in rational, realistic self-interest can possibly be contrary to the interests most of the human race.

Get a load of this goy

Left is led by the Jews themselves, and communists are usually mongrels of mixed ancestry who have no place in nationalist societies. Point being their only place is hanging from a rope.

The one that advertises itself as the only authorized translation. Surely there’s an ebook version available somewhere but it’s nice to read paper. You should probably be an alpha Chad and buy The Turner Diaries, Culture of Critique, and Hunter in the same order. From (((Amazon))). Because just buying The Book by itself will put you on a list regardless.

Because someone always comes in and answers it for them.

>Why do leftists NEVER recognize the JQ?
Gee I wonder

How knowing what he does, who he associates with, who he sold out his fucking blood too can you compare this sell out jew puppet to Hitler? You are more scummy than the liberals for being so incomprehensibly stupid fuck you.

Lol at this Jewish post.

Everyone take note to how nervous they are getting. They know we are waking up and it is making them sweat.

You’re either a Jew or you’ve fallen for cuckchan blackpills. Go talk with the WN’s and NatSocs with brains over at 8/pol/ and MyPostingCareer. Both are better places than this.

>Why don't communists speak about the JQ?

Hmmm can't put my finger on it.....

I'll address it. What's the question?

>Why do shills and commies ALWAYS avoid the JQ? Bring up the JQ and they'll resort to Ad Hominem or Amerimutt memes. Force them into a corner and they'll stop replying. Tag all their posts in a thread with JQ infographics and proof and they'll ignore it and continue to spew nonsense.
>This is inherently political- the question is:
>Why do leftists NEVER recognize the JQ? Even the ones that claim to hate Political Correctness, SJW's and Degeneracy will simply refuse to address it.

why the fuck do nubs like you always open with the jq?

do you flash women with a sign hung around your penis that says, 'hey bitch, how about drinks?'

jq is last you goddamn idiot.

our entire political memespace is what yarvin, the jew, called 'hitler materialism' where good and bad are distinguished entirely by proximity to hitler.

>can't put my finger on it.....
yup, Im baffled as well