WOKE

WOKE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Kenya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Kuan_Yew
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zappo_Zap
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

part of me wants to correct these ridiculous niggers but also part of me just wants to let them stay in their delusions so they can't improve their situation

These people are so stupid.

>still doesn't answer how they lost

Nog completely dodges the question. If they were an advanced civilization, how did retarded cavemen steal all their shit?

>blacks have always been
>100% human
>2018
africians are still living in huts made by their own feces and eating mud cookies.

A lot of these are CIA bait trying to get the alt-rgt and anyone affiliated with Trump to be seen as racist. The immediate effects are positive in dropping some redpills waking society up, but this stuff is being stockpilled in data archive where names will be said one day in court in a communist or dictator like court system where there is no real jourey and people (Faithful Americans and Europeans) will be hung for freespeach the ruling party disagrees with.

Thats what the deep deep eventual plan is.

>correct
He's not wrong the egyptians werent white they probably looked like modern day levantines and turks. also white people have only existed for a few thousand years because we are more evolved than them and we're interbed with neanderthals who had larger cranial capacities than homo sapiens

Kys faggot. Fearing that situation is like fearing meteors from the sky. Let these sjw slime know hitler did nothing wrong and niggers are broken farm equipment.

>names will be said one day in court in a communist or dictator like court system

Well only pussies like you will need to worry about that because so long as I can draw breath and hold a rifle there won't be any communist dictatorship on my soil.

>white people are more evolved therefore niggers were kangs of egypt
Ooookay.

This shit just keeps getting dumber

You sound like a totally reasonable person and not at all crazy

Saying original human is just a polite way of saying not evolved.

So whites are more human than hu man?

Woke?
Are you guys seriously fucking this stupid?

Not a single thing said in that retarded picture is correct or educated on any level..

6000 years? Jesus Christ, so the average IQ on here must be like 80.

>Nigger: white people are more evolved than blacks
Uh, ok. You sayd it.

at first it was hilarious but now it's just sad and hilarious

White people did not evolve off modern Africans. all of the groups today evolved off a common ancestors. This common ancestor doesn't exist anymore since it changes through divergence into the groups today.

Modern African black people are not that common ancestor, sorry. They also changed over time as well.

>niggers are 100% human
>whites are 95% human
WE WUZ ALIENS AND SHEIT

>post anime top ___ pic

your opinion instantly discarded

Just as east Asians are the youngest group, only being 7000 years old in the fossil record. They have a common ancestor with white people around 30,000 years ago. That common ancestor is not a modern white person though, it was a more primitive likely medium brown type person.

We know this since east Asians and white people are both pale, but from different gene mutations, meaning that the mutation occurred after the split, meaning that when the group was together then the people were very likely brown skinned in fact.

Everyone outside of African has neanderthal DNA from breeding with this hominid upon contact. Some groups in south east Asia also have denisovan mixture. None of this exists in Africa as these old world hominids didn't exist in Africa and left Africa a long time ago and evolved in various parts of the world.

>95% of white dna is human
>100% of black people are human
>black gorillas and monkeys still exist

keep shitposting, black "boi"

>black ppl 100% human

lolz stupid nigger your a chimp

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

The poster is a retard, but you are also being silly posting such pictures.

A lot of the traits white people commonly have are actually shared with chimpanzee instead of black people.

Black people tend to have the longest legs of any group. Chimps have short legs. White people in this regard are more similar to the chimp.

Black people have tight curled hair, chimps have straight type hair. White people in this regard are more similar.

Black people don't have much body hair, Chimps have a lot, white people also have a lot.

Chimps tend to have thin lips, white people tend to have thin lips.

Chimps tend to have inset eyes and a big brow, white people also commonly have this trait.

Chimps have small penises, black people have large penises.

Shut the fuck up, Chinese are denisovan specie and master tool craftsmen.

As long as you ask them if you are being detained or not you will be fine

>Black pilpul

Your post is the most retarded one I've come across this week. Are you seriously suggesting that blacks and whites evolved independently? The lengths that you niggers will go to in order to explain your ineptitude is astounding.

I never said they evolved independently, I am telling you what a common ancestor means.

For example humans and chimpanzee also had a common ancestor. That common ancestor wasn't an actual chimpanzee.

Please understand what a common ancestor is and how evolution works before getting angry and running your mouth.

And yes, after the groups split and change geographic location they do evolve independently, the fact that this seems like news to you is very suggestive of your lack of intelligence.

They did actually, for 600,000+ years.

>memeflag

Your opinion is automatically discarded

White people, like Asian people, or Arabic People have had valid accomplishments. Every ethnic group but south west African. We don't need to steal accomplishments, we have no reason to claim we were Kangs, in means literally nothing. It's so stupid.

Why do these guys seem to just ignore everything and just spout some shit they made up. everything they think is true sounds like something they conjured up with researching anything

>amerimutt flag

discarded opinion, ect..

If Africans are just monkeys and you guys created everything, how did you lose?

>For example humans and chimpanzee also had a common ancestor. That common ancestor wasn't an actual chimpanzee.
Yes, that's how it works. You're suggesting that whites are genetically closer to chimpanzees than niggers. This is impossible unless you're claiming that whites evolved independently from niggers.

I am not saying that the accomplishments in Africa were equal, but without a doubt you don't know much about African history. It isn't all just a bunch of idiots in huts without clothes like you white nationalists want to assume.

In fact many parts of Africa are far more developed than you white nationalists realise, but keep hating if you want.

I thought this was a math problem about similar triangles for far longer than I'd like to admit.

I never suggested anything of which you just said, you need to stop jumping to your own conclusions.

It appears that your problem is you jump to your own wild conclusions about what you think a person is saying.

I understand that we split from Africans 500,000 years ago. What I don't understand is why that user thinks whites are more closely related to chimps.

Beasts of the Earth

Look, I know it seems glum but rest easy. Cause if it comes down to all of that, you need not worry. They'll have lined you up against a wall or have you dancing at the end of a rope waaaaay before they make a spectacle of you in some clown court.
Bill Cooper used to say not to worry about getting on some government list, cause there was only one list and if you were aware of anything at all, then you were already on it.

It's not a wild conclusion. It's the only logical conclusion. Please explain to me why you think whites are more closely related to chimpanzees? Blacks and whites had a common ancestory. Do you know how this works, nigger.

There is a high rate of crime in all regions of Kenya, particularly in Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu, and coastal beach resorts. There are regular reports of attacks against tourists by groups of armed assailants. However, the most common crime in Kenya is carjacking so the criminal can commit an armed robbery.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Kenya

In the Corruption Perceptions Index 2007, Kenya was ranked 150th out of 179 countries for corruption (least corrupt countries are at the top of the list)

lmao

>In fact many parts of Africa are far more developed than you white nationalists realize, but keep hating if you want.
Yes, look at that wonderful city built by British colonists. You stupid niggers never even invented the wheel. You're the only race that never bothered to domestic animals. The worst part is that you had a 500,000 head start and lived on the most resource-dense continent on the planet.

>What I don't understand is why that user thinks whites are more closely related to chimps.

Well your understanding is wrong, homo sapiens left Africa around 130,000 years ago. Not 500,000 years.
Homo sapiens didn't even exist 500,000 years ago.

Also the groups that left Africa at the time looked nothing like European people, these changes occurred a lot later in Europe.

The original group that split out of Africa were also not modern African people. Modern African people tend to have longer limbs and are taller and more fine features in skeleton than our common ancestor with them.

Yes, the group that left Africa ended up developing into neanderthals, a group that all races except for niggers mixed with. It's widely acknowledged that the Neanderthal genes are where our intelligence comes from.

>l. You're the only race that never bothered to domestic animals. The worst part is that you had a 500,000 head start and lived on the most resource-dense continent on the planet.

The British didn't built that, sorry. The British were kicked out a long time and photo's exist of when British occupation ceased. The city has come a long way and increased in population literally 10x under African rule and is akin to a modern city with modern buildings (which didn't even exist under British rule), I am sorry if you can't handle this.

The best they'll get of me in court is my corpse, I won't lie back if they already know everything

Brits didn't leave until the 60s, you stupid nigger. Bloody hell, you have a computer that gives you answers to any question you could have and you still act like a moron.

Intelligence did not come from neanderthal, sorry. Intelligence came from human evolution, neanderthal itself was rather primitive and humans bred it out and beat neanderthal in competition at the time.

Also many groups on the planet have more neanderthal DNA than white people and they are less intelligent in fact. Neanderthal DNA doesn't = intelligence.

neanderthal hybrids

>Also many groups on the planet have more neanderthal DNA than white people
Yea, im pretty sure you are just making shit up at this point, -2/10 bait

I have heard this all before from your white nationalist idiots, you are ignorant of history and just assume stuff in wanting to feel superior it's sad.

Many white supremacists also try to take credit for Singapore. But actually Singapore was classified a third world country under British rule and it wasn't until the British were kicked out that ethnic Han Chinese took control of Singapore and turned it into a first world country in a single generation.

Sorry that you hate history.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Kuan_Yew

Keep up with your deluded beliefs and wanting to feel superior though, that's why you are here living on Sup Forums with your life.

If intelligence came from human evolution, why are niggers the least intelligent race?

yea neanderthals were stupid, guess that explains why Africans are so much more intelligent than Asians and Europeans

Are you often a victim of gang-stalking?

proof my nigga

>gets btfo on a matter of history
>switches subject to singapore
>argues about against a strawman
>pretends I'm the one who doesn't understand history

If there's any doubt about the intelligence of niggers, you have just settled it.

Understand how evolution works you fool, do you think evolution means that everything just evolves equally in the same direction?

You clearly have no idea how evolution works, sigh. Get a bloody education.

You didn't pwn anyone, you are self deluded. Here is Kenya in the 60's when the British left.

And here is Kenya under African rule today. Sorry

I knew I would have to post it again, since you would likely forget with your small brain.

Where are the niggers rioting in the street? Do you think its a coincidence that the only developed countries in Africa are former colonies? We built more in the 100 years we were in Africa than you chimps had in 10,000 years. If you have any doubt, just look at the absolute state of South Africa under nigger rule. Stupid chimps can't even handle proper plumbing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zappo_Zap

According to the missionary William Henry Sheppard, the Zappo Zap people all had tattoed faces and had filed their teeth to sharp points. They dressed only in two minute pieces of palm fiber cloth. They were armed with long spears and with poisonous and steel arrows. Their iron weapons gave them an advantage in warfare, and when armed with guns the advantage was decisive.[3] The Songa people, to whom the Zappo Zaps belonged, also used battle axes (kasuyu or zappozap).[4][clarification needed][5]

The Zappo Zaps worked as mercenaries for whoever was in power. They had been engaged in slave raiding long before the Europeans arrived, burning villages, partly eating bodies and selling hundreds of slaves to the Arabs each year in exchange for guns, ammunition and other manufactured goods.[3] The Zappo Zaps did not restrict their cannibalism to ceremonial occasions, as in other cultures. Instead they hunted humans for food even when other game was plentiful. They considered human flesh a delicacy, and ate all parts of the body, even brains and eyeballs. They fried the meat in the same way as bacon.[6]

you wish

if Europeans and Asians interbred with a significant amount of Neanderthals then it's pretty clear the Neanderthal were more intelligent than purebred Homo Sapiens

that fucking
>R E D D I T
>S P A C I N G
W E W
E
W

"niggers" rioting?

And your personal belief that European evolved off modern African type people half a million years ago..........

You are just as retarded as the OP, but just in the opposite direction.

Yourself and the OP have more in common than you think. The stupid Afrocentrists and the uneducated white nationalists are the same exact people, just in different racial groups. Sorry

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
REDDIT IS

Do you think a nigger would have ever even discovered electricity? Everything that makes modern life great was fueled by white people.

No..............because you are ignoring all the other humans who are seemingly less intelligent than Asians and Europeans and have an equal amount or more neanderthal DNA. Neanderthal didn't even survive, it wasn't superior.

East Asians have only existed in the fossil record for 7000 years with the oldest skull in north eastern China. This is at the very least 23,000 years after neanderthal became extinct.

I am sorry but modern groups are a result of our own evolution. It's nice that you love neanderthal so much you fetishize it and want to give it credit for everything though.

That's a huge leap to take. It's a combination of many many factors and probably impossible to say which one is "the" one. Climate would be my guess though.
Could be as simple as environment electing for intelligence and long term planning. Niggers in Africa never had to plan ahead like a Swede facing the winter...

You realize that the only reason Nairobi has developed is because it is home to NSE and a dozen other foreign corporations? The Brits developed a modern city before they left, foreign companies developed it and kept it relatively safe. Kenya as a whole is still a shithole on the verge of a civil war. Can you point to any prosperous city that Africans built? Hell, can you name any livable city in the West that has a majority Africans?

That's not what I said. I said the neantheral split from Africans 500,000 years ago, which is true. For some reason you still believe that whites are more closely related to chimps than blacks are. Here, this user drew you a pretty picture.

>the Zappo Zap people
>homosexuality punishable by death
Come home VP Pence

>because you are ignoring all the other humans who are seemingly less intelligent than Asians and Europeans and have an equal amount or more neanderthal DNA

Which groups are those?

Yes, everything white people........derp.

It doesn't surprise me that you are an American, the education system there is horrible.

First battery came from the middle east.
Gunpowder, cannons, compass, steel, land mines, naval mines, paper, mechanical clock etc came from China alone.

Cotton fabric came from central Asia, trousers, shoes, concrete, glass etc all come from non white people also.

Oh but you don't have an education, you just like to sit around ignorantly assuming that whites invented reality itself, typical moron.

The irony for you is that you are a very low example of the white race, educated and intelligent white people are ashamed of idiots like you.

They unironically never independently discovered the wheel.

>Niggers in Africa never had to plan ahead like a Swede facing the winter...

Ever heard of southern Asians, like Indians. Ever heard of south east Asians? American Indians?

To you everything is black and white, and because of this you make stupid correlations in your head.

>"oh please don't buttfuck me sir"
>*bats eyes*

We aren't claiming these inventions, you are the one saying nigger's created everything and YT stole it. Defend yourself euronigger!

> here is Kenya under African rule today.
> muh stylized photograph from far away proves Kenya is wonderful muh nigga
> nevermind pretty much any actual statistic measurement that proves that it's a grade A shithole

Hey retard, that's not the way shit works. I can take a picture of Detroit from the fucking rooftops and take in all the nice lights, doesn't suddenly make Detroit a haven of civilization. You fucking moron.

>First battery came from the middle east.
That was only technically a battery. They weren't aware it stored energy, and they didn't use it for anything useful. You know what they used it for? Tricking commoners into believing their religion by having it shock them. Great inventors.

>Gunpowder, cannons, compass, steel, land mines, naval mines, paper, mechanical clock etc came from China alone.
>Cotton fabric came from central Asia, trousers, shoes, concrete, glass etc all come from non white people also.
Don't compare the Chinese to niggers. Niggers never made anything. The Chinese did.

I already showed you Nairobi in 1960 and Nairobi today. The city the British people was old and shit, you can't logically give them credit for all of the huge innovation to the city after they were kicked out.

That's as stupid as claiming the Italians get credit for the British empire since they invaded and occupied them in the past......derp.

kek, you can't even name an "African" discovery. Nobody here is shitting on Asians or muslims. They have things to be proud of, sure. Africans don't. White nationalism isn't the idea that every other race is shit, it's the idea that we simply don't want to be overrun in our own countries. How hard is that to understand?

>100% human
Maybe they should start acting like it & stop burning people to death with petrol soaked tires then.

" you are the one saying nigger's created everything and YT stole it"

I never said that. I see you are just mentally ill, I can tell at this point that there is no use conversing with you. You are beyond helping or educating, have fun with your internet life and your ignorant racism and imagined history. I know when I am wasting my time talking to someone with an IQ of clearly 80 or less.

>maybe if i lie enough other dumb niggers will believe it

google the word "sarcasm"

The Brits established the NSE and built the infrastructure that allowed foreign corporations to move their headquarters there. Africans are doing a shit job of maintaining it though. Kenya is one of the most corrupt countries in the world, and they're on the verge of a civil war.

Ancient temples used batteries just like that to shock retards into thinking it was god

Am I the only one that doesn't give a sweet fuck what the ancient Egyptians looked like?

You are beyond help, sorry. You are incapable of learning if you don't like the facts.

You just desperately want to cling to white supremacy.