Which generation is the worst?

Boomers or Millennials?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
youtube.com/watch?v=_6lgsH-z1pc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gen X > Gen Z > Boomers > Millennials

Gen X is the worst because they don't understand that them constantly shitting on boomers is obviously them being angsty at their parents and projecting it onto their parents' generation and that everyone else understands this but them.

>hating on hippies and beatniks is projecting
no.

Gen Z obviously, raised on iPhones and Facebook, their women are filth. Forever doomed to be kids in adults bodies

Boomers

Boomers
Glad these bastards are going extinct

they are both fucking worthless. they are like the same kind of people. Stupid hippies as kids, who will grow up to be old conservative cunts.

Boomers. Once they retire we get all the jobs.
Unless they fuck us over one last time and crash the whole economy.

Gas them both and elect Andrew Anglin president of the wasteland

Baby Bummers. They raised Gen X and (some) Millennials, so if the latter suck it's because of Boomers' influence. Also they initiated degenerate culture in the 60's.

ah, yes they must be worse than the generation that was richer than their parents and their children, had more opportunities and lived in homogeneous countries

but decided, nah fuck that, let's become the absolute dregs of history and make some dumb music festival the pinnacle of culture and also make the 1960's civil rights era the founding mythos of the USA and spread it all across the globe.

while also glorifying wall street and spread faggotry in such epic proportions that would make most homo-lust Roman orgy participants blush.

Literally every complaint about millenials is worse with boomers

Boomers had higher drug use, higher criminality, lower education rates, more hard left harpies, lost their war, lower employment rate

Millennials are doing better in all of those categories despite having a shittier economy, lower wages, more expensive tuition, more expensive home prices/rent, millions of jobs outsourced and being forced into insanely expensive healthcare plans to pay for aging boomers

Comparing them at the same age btw

Boomers they are the fat assholes who started this PC nigger shit

Millennials whine way more though

By that logic the 2000bc Britons are to blame for cunts being on the internet to much.

>911

has muslim in picture kek

I'd have to go with boomers because they are my generation and I know intimately what a bunch of narcissistic selfish pricks most of them are.

We have a lot more to whine about.

USA lost the Vietnam war entirely because of boomers unprecedented whining.
Then they came home and whined their way to the civil rights movement and feminism.
Then when they got older they whined about tv not having enough sex until it became the degenerate mess it is now

Then when they got even older they whined about healthcare so bad that the government forced young healthy people into buying insurance to pay for boomers bullshit

Boomers whined worse than any other generation they just phrase it like a demand

Kill them both

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Heyyyy that's pretty good! I'm remembering this!

The Greatest Generation is the worst generation. They made the wrong side win the war.

Boomers - I don't blame Millenials for the state they're in, they were the last generation to grow up in anything remotely resembling a normal, healthy childhood - instilled with all the same morals and values that those of us in Gen X were raised with: work hard, play fair, put family first, yadda yadda yadda and you'll get all the things that matter in life - a good job, a good home, a good husband/wife, good kids, etc. Except the world they grew up in stopped existing over the last 15-20 years - now the values they were raised with are a hindrance, and all the things they were promised they'd be able to obtain as adults are forever out of reach.

You tell me.
Boomers presided over greater losses of national identity and morality, but that's because they had more left to lose.
And we know it's not a generational thing, per se, but a kike thing.

Boomers made millennials

Bommers are worse....but millenials havn't had enough time to really fuck the world up yet

Boomers gave the country up so quickly. I can't believe that millenials would do the same. The Vietnam War was shit, but to protest war is something that shouldn't be up the citizens of a country. Universal democracy has poisoned our minds with delusions of our importance. Pride is killing us all.

Forgot to add, in the 90s when they were buying homes, boomers who had bad credit whined so hard that the government forced banks to loan them money, which was one of the main causes of the Great Recession ~10 years later

Then they whined so hard about being broke that the government had to pay out billions to keep their jobs (taking on debt), so that the actual deadweight loss would be passed on to the next generation

Too true

THERE ARE NO SUCH THINGS AS BOOMERS
THEY ARE CALLED BABY BOOMERS.
THE WORD BOOMER ON ITS OWN IS FLACCID AND MEANINGLESS.

STOP PRETENDING IT'S AN INSULT. IT REFLECTS POORLY ON YOU.
YES IT MAKES ME, A FIFTY-YEAR OLD BABY-BOOMER UPSET AND IRRITABLE, BUT SO WOULD YOUR TAKING A BIG STINKY SHIT IN A PUBLIC ELEVATOR.
YOU'RE SOILING YOURSELF AND THEN SAYING "GOTCHA".
YOU DESERVE A SPANKING.
YOU AREN'T CLEVER.

they will out of shear stupidity ... it's only a matter of time.

as for the pic comment, he fought for the right to do just that! equality with out slavery by the nazi scum who murdered / purged everything they disagreed with. that is if they didn't experiment on them first ...

awoooo

incoming ...

Get in the garage and turn the car on, and go to sleep.

Uhh not really. Baby Bummers still have a dominance in society, and their adult Gen X and Millenial children are still recovering in their shadow. The latter two generations certainly have their own issues, but you can't pretend they weren't negatively influenced by the older generation that reared them who are STILL around, you also can't compare living Boomers to ancient peoples who are long gone (wtf??).

One thing many younger people do not understand is how degenerate the late 60s and 70s were. Many boomer women have had 100s of dicks, yet they pretend the Millenials are degenerate but they're just jealous as they all wish they were young. Boomerism is a permanent state of arrested development.

here, have the hymn of the Boomer.

youtube.com/watch?v=_6lgsH-z1pc

No. They oppossed the war but fell for the coercion and propaganda in a very different age, where social pressure was immense and no alternative news sources but (((print media))). Many of them regretted the war. Many didn't even survive it.
The boomers are particularly rotten as 20 years of internet information has not red pilled them. They have dug their heals in and doubled down with their ideology of rampant self- interest and virtue signalling at robbed the young of a future they enjoyed.
The boomers are the enemy. Many of theGreatest Generation are disgusted by boomers and were disgusted at the 60s counter-culture.

This.