NZ/pol/ Waitangi Day Edition

Another Waitangi Day has come and gone with little more than the usual liberal platitudes and media propaganda effort. With the new Labour government we see a lack of the mudslinging, dildo-throwing and civil unrest from years gone by and while its disappointing it isn’t surprising. No doubt this passive stance is due to a lack of show from professional agitators on the left and the expectation of Maori toward foreseeable treaty settlements and other gibsmedats. On the Maori question Labour have shown that they will roll over and Winston has proven himself completely cucked. Today is another reminder that Maori cannot be trusted as potential allies to Nationalists under any circumstances.

I feel the pain

So when's that Maori seats referendum happening?

Never, not part of the deal, basically a bluff by Winston to see how far parties would go.

Never. Its not a policy thats pursued by Labour, National, ACT, or the Greens. NZ First predictably reneged during coalition talks. Only possibility is if the Conservatives can get to 5% in 2020, which is unlikely, and make it a deal breaker with National.

Anyone else hoping for the market crash? The chinks are pretty invested in the stock market. Also be handy to build my place when cunts are ripping out studs and selling them for 20c firewood.

How do we combat the chink menace?

>Not getting rid of the Maori seat
>More payouts to iwi
Fuck it's black pilling how pozzed this country is

Now isn't exactly the best time for a crash, I mean, it will cause a large nationalism anti-establishment move, but we don't have the money to buy our way out of it again.

Keeping the Maori seats means neither Labour or National can make a quick dash to become a republic.

It'll only effect the city cunts and export cucks.

If anything, NZ should be an absolute monarchy. Democracy was a mistake

BENIS

that is to say all of New Zealands money. But who cares if you fuck sheep for a living.

By turning into the biggest nigger's imaginable. Mega cities dont mean shit if there's a wild ape on the corner.,

Ive been telling my mum to sell her investment property before the crash happens for over a year now, she never believed me it is coming. Last weekend she told me she wants to fix it up and sell it this year. Hopefully the property market holds out until after she sells. The stock market crash won't be nearly as bad for New Zealanders than the property market crash, both are inevitable.

New Zealand needs a strong Nationalist movement. It won't happen overnight but can be achieved within a decade.

houses arent bitcoin you dim cunt. Hold onto for another 5 years and it will be worth a fuck ton more then pre crash.

>it will cause a large nationalism anti-establishment move
oy vey we can't allow this

The market peaked a year ago and will flatline for at least a decade.

SOON!!!!

still doesnt mean your house fuckin blows up.

Its not my house, its my mother investment property. If no gains can be made on an investment due to the market flatlining and the economy crashing then its a bad investment.

righto then, I'll take that place off your hands for a cool 50k when the crash hits provided it's in the south island and not around monkey's.

It meets those conditions, but try $500,000. Hopefully the property crash won't happen until after next summer, more likely this winter.

Bump. Fuck the north island

>when Auckland is the root of most problems facing New Zealand today.

Auckland isn't the root of all NZs problems and that meme blame game is autistic as fuck. How about the 3 Jewish Prime Ministers in NZs history? The traitors on each side of political spectrum? The people looking to economically advance themselves in stead of the nation. The Maoris and the grievance industry. The endless hordes of Islanders, Chinks, muslims and Poos. Aucklands problems are New Zealands problems, and we were never consulted about them. Instead of sowing the seeds of division among each other how about we discuss ways to fix Auckland.

And who voted them in you dim fuckin fetus?

Spending the weekend in central Otago to look at property, honestly thinking about a section in Cromwell.

BASED

>How about the 3 Jewish Prime Ministers
1 of those converted to Christianity, another 1 was actually a atheist and only the last one was a real jew who also happened to over see the great migration where thousands of britons poured into the country

reminder that property listings specifying asians only are allowed on trademe, this isn't your country anymore white boi

That my point. New Zealanders are the issue. Not simply Aucklanders.

spotted the National cuck

submit now and we might show you mercy when we decide to seize your houses and reallocate them for asians only. white dogs who don't resist will be permitted to live in designated camps in exchange for their labor and women.

asians can't fight, they can't even aim guns due to their slitty eyes.

you will be second class citizens in the next decade, 99% of us are sleeper cells waiting for the signal. we already outnumber you in your major city. you better start making the right impression if you don't want to be hacked up and turned into bbq when we reach critical mass.

you underestimate us but this plays into our hands, i'm 5'6" & 60kg and i guarantee i could put any white subhuman who tries to cross me into a coma with my bare hands.

Post your MSS id card then LARPer.

Like everyone else, people aren't exactly happy with the amount of people moving into the region.

So you want to get rid of waitangi day?

Fuck you, I enjoy my long weekend.

>i'm 5'6" & 60kg
while you have the physical dimensions of chinks correct, I'm 99% certain your a troll.

mss id card? no idea what the fuck you're talking about, i was born here btw along with my 3 brothers and sisters. my parents own 4 property's and we rent exclusively to Chinese/Koreans/Japanese

Join the nz/pol/ discord. No chinks allowed.

i would spit in your face and you wouldn't do shit

You couldn't get within a foot of my face, midget

haha want a bet? i can tell you're some beta cracker who's gf probably cheated on you with an asian guy, you fucking racist pos. you would shit your pants if you saw me, i'm in auckland if you wanna throw down you fucking obese honkey.

Oh fuck off, Auckland is to blame for everything. Outside of them our biggest concerns are droughts and bogans.

>Farmers totally fucking over our clean green reputation isn't a major concern for a country so reliant on the tourist dollar

name a place and time chinkcuck

Please livestream his death.

this
t.Northland (Aka whangarei)

mcdonalds quay street parking lot, i'll be there from 10 to midnight getting baked with my crew. look out for a 9th generation yellow evo. if you have the balls to show up i will be very surprised.

Fuck the tourist

never understood, the boy racers here. Cunts dont use the cars for anything. You dont do downhills or drags, all you cunts do is thrash em in second to wake up the neighborhood at 2 in the morning.

jelly because i can afford a nice car?

a little, just put it to some use mate or dont thrash it at all.

lol thats such a stereotype I don't believe it. Post a picture of your Evo and ill be there

>Watching One News tonight
>They say they want Wellington to become a "Te Reo city"
>Say that there aren't enough "Te Reo teachers"

Fuck me that made me sad and angry, WHAT ABOUT EUROPEAN CULTURE!?

u got me

Thanks for contributing to the problem, it's only a matter of time before us Whites take your kind and dump them on Stuart Island.

The more you fuck with us, the more we wake up, the more angry we will get.

An asian born in New Zealand would definitely say "Evo 9" not "Ninth generation Evo" as well.

i'm not even asian desu

LOL Why the fuck would we deposit them on the most pristine part of NZ?

So, you're a traitor then lmao, traitors are worse than enemies and should be dealt with first. To the gas chamber with you!

TFW unironically want an Evo 9 wagon, but knowing how shit my 6.5 was on gas, probably shouldn't.

Lads, can we make a new party? All our options either a cucked by Chang or Tamati.

To be honest, I prefer extermination/forced deportation. But we have to keep the fucking world wide bleeding hearts happy now, don't we?

You mean the European cultures that built Regent and Victorian for the uni students to paint pink and smash the walls in?

And that's how it will always be thanks to the wonders of MMP

Australia seems to have no problem deporting people with kiwi passports that grew up over there and are a criminal product of their own making, so maybe take a leaf out of their book?

I personally have no issue with deporting people left right and centre.

I don't think I'm going to make it sorry guys.

whats happening brosky?

I don't get where there is an AUS/pol/ thread and a NZ/pol/ thread at the same time. Both of your faggot countries are so irrelevant that you should just combine your petrol huffing bogan sheepshagging threads into one and stop clogging up the fucking catalog.

what about based winston

Sorry I gave your missus a UTI when she was over here on holiday mate.

I've fallen down the rabbit hole too far and lost control of everything and don't know how to get myself out.

Doesnt your Peoples Republic have socialized healthcare? Get that checked out m8

and sympathy from faggits is going to help that?

Haha yeah you're right I don't know what I was expecting posting that.

Wow, way to out yourself as a virgin, fucking kek.

if you wouldnt suck on these samoan titties ur a faget

>He hasn't been paying attention

That fella's a fella

Fuck.

i wanna kiss her butiful lips first

and her dick?

>Island girl
90% chance of stinky cooter.

>piercings
DEPORT

why what happened

fact: island girls are the best dick suckers

Winnie's done a complete 180 on changing immigration numbers and getting rid of Maori seats. Fuck that snake.

boomers cant be trusted

>t. virgins

Absolutely. My missus used to baby sit across the road from his place and the amount of time he'd drive home boozed was insane. I reckon he's been pissed since the early eighties.

>t. worse then a sheep rapist

>implying you wouldnt lick her hairy salty seawater armpits while you diddled your little dicklet

hahaha this kiwi actually likes rice niggers

>Eggplant emoji tattoo
Jesus christ why not get the water splash cum euphemism one as well?