LEARN ANGLISH

Hey there, white man. Are you natively English-speaking, and sick of your language being the lingua franca for all forms of bugmen, seeing it warped into a pidgin language? Come learn Anglish!
>What is Anglish?
Anglish is a reconstruction and modernization project. Its' goal is to create a purely germanic form of English by removing romance language loanwords from the lexicon, and making new words for anything without an existing germanic form.
It's an extremely easy language to learn, you can technically already speak it now. We have an unofficial server for people to come and learn/practice, come join us. It's the official language of the ethnostate.
>discord link : Vyr6d58

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
youtube.com/watch?v=IIo-17SIkws
youtu.be/WeGuDQ5gq-c
youtu.be/0v-I0d_EKn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

well then fuckface you're going to have to remove all fucknig "anglish" because "anglish" isn't a language, it's just mispronounced celtic.

Eus = yes
angland = england

it's just you slack jawed inbreds not being able to pronounce our langauge.

now go back to germany and stop letting rapefugees into everywhere you go.

>Implying you aren't probably part French

saxons are rape babies.
sandwiches between the nords and the gaul and fucking the east?
nothing but rape for 7000 years.
that's why they look like everything and whenever a saxon has a baby with any other race it looks more like the other race than anything, they've already got the dna in them.

oh australia, never change you beautiful shitposting cunt

Where do I begin?
>man. Are
Comma splice, Capitalization
>natively English-speaking
Spelling, not a grammatically correct adverbial phrase
>g, and sick
Comma Splice
>en, seeing it
comma splice
> Its'
Apostrophe error
>germanic
Capitalization
Et cetera
I'm bored now

so are you a literal grammar nazi?

>loanwords
Wha?
>on, and making
comma splice
>germanic
Capitalization
>learn, you
comma splice
> technically already
OH, GOOD LORD!
>you
2nd person usage
>come and
unnecessary
>learn/practice, come
comma splice and unnecessary and improper use of forward slash
ho hum

Yes. I teach it in college. I am a T.A. while I get my Master's degree in rhetoric and composition.

Peak Aspergishness

you mad

lol wut

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

>a bunch of mutt larpers band together to cripple their own language so they can circle jerk each other while speaking nonsense for no other reason than 1. boredom 2
autism or 3. schizophrenia (pick up to three)
Hey it's just like every Sup Forums thread

lmao, man it's just for fun. It's larpy for sure, but at least in our server we're very self-aware of that.

Please tell me only foreign students are still learning proper grammar in college..

You probably can’t even speak German or Dutch, reconstruct, how?

>it's extremely easy to learn
Yeah mate, all you have to do is throw away all the vowels and replace them with fuckin æ's and learn 3/4's of the German language.

Anglish is not pronounced. It derives from “Angles”

It's a modernized language, so it doesn't have special characters. Some people on the reddit use the thorn or AE but it's not at all necessary.
Anglish is pretty much entirely vocabulary.
We aren't using German or Dutch sentence structure or conjugation, it's all from modern English. The bulk of heavy lifting has already been done by a bunch of linguistics major redditors. If you can't think of a word that fits a word like "television" or "envision" a new word can be created from modernizing OHG, Dutch, or OE

It’s not about the vowels, you have to reconstruct the grammar system like German or Latin, which is extrem hard to learn.

>American
>Anglo
kill ourselves

Have you reversed the Great Vowel Shift?

>Americans don't look Anglo-Saxon because they're mutts
>Anglo-Saxons look like mutts

If you don’t use conjunction, then it’s not Germanic.

>Come learn Anglish!

Idk, sounds kind of black to me

> removing romance language loanwords from the lexicon

because we all know French is the language of knuckledraggers

>It's the official language of the ethnostate.

...what ethnostate? I know of no such place unless you mean the make believe one in your basement where you jerk off all day

my understanding is that Anglish does not seek to undo the GVS. The project is about linguistic purity, not undoing the natural shifts that happen in pronunciation of words. For lots of constructed or imported words from an Old English source, they'll actually apply the vowel shifts to modernize it.

Anglo-Saxons are not mutts.

For Asians, the simpler the better English

>Idk, sounds kind of black to me
wat

>because we all know French is the language of knuckledraggers
nobody's saying that. It's a project for fun dummy

>...what ethnostate? I know of no such place unless you mean the make believe one in your basement where you jerk off all day

that part was a twettle. twettle is the constructed word for "meme", being a combination of the word for copy (twin) and the word for idea (ettle/ettling)

Shut it foreign loser cunt.

Why we gots to learn dis anglish shieet when we already knows KANGlish
Bish

The volcabulary of Germanic language is limited. If you remove all loans, your new lauguage is unreadable and unwritable

Then maybe this project isn't for you. This is a project for fun

Kek, have a (You) (Poo) (Loo)

i would like to tell you that. I can't.

What about Kanglish?

Forget that shit.
Learn Arabic, Chinese, and Spanish to survive. The dominate languages in 50 years.

literally this

keep putting that degree to good use, user

>muh germanic master race
Romance languages and germanic languages are both important and you should not alter them.
american.

Imagine being this much of a fuckwit....

Just learn german or some scandinavian language, these meds and other spaghetti niggers want you to embrace their gay romance languages. Fuck that shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=IIo-17SIkws

>The European Commission has announced an agreement whereby English will be the official language of the EU, rather than German, which was the other contender. Her Majesty's Government conceded that English spelling had room for improvement and has therefore accepted a five-year phasing in of "Euro-English".
>In the first year, "s" will replace the soft "c". Sertainly, this will make sivil servants jump for joy. The hard "c" will be dropped in favour of the "k", Which should klear up some konfusion and allow one key less on keyboards.
>There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year, when the troublesome "ph" will be replaced with "f", making words like "fotograf" 20% shorter.
>In the third year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible. Governments will enkourage the removal of double letters which have always ben a deterent to akurate speling. Also, al wil agre that the horible mes of the silent "e" is disgrasful.
>By the fourth yer, peopl wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing "th" with "z" and "w" with "v".
>During ze fifz yer, ze unesesary "o" kan be dropd from vords kontaining "ou" and similar changes vud of kors be aplid to ozer kombinations of leters. After zis fifz yer, ve vil hav a reli sensibl riten styl. Zer vil be no mor trubls or difikultis and everivun vil find it ezi to understand ech ozer. ZE DREM VIL FINALI COM TRU!
Sorry lad I'm with you on the idea but I couldn't have not posted this pasta.

That language is funny, we can understand a lot of it. I don't remember which saga this is from, but I remember the sentence;
>They change tongue there west
Before the change they could apparantly understand each other too a bit like here today I guess. For instance after the battle of stamford bridge, I don't remember but I think it might be styrkår who rides back to the ships and he gets cold. Then he meats this peasant and asks him if he can buy his jacket.
He says something like ; no you are norse
>Hey, how did you know?
I take you on your tongue norseman!

Then he killed him and took his jacket instead. This implies that he was a bit surprised for him calling him out, on his language there.

It's different ægnlisk or how you spell it, but it sound funny to us as you can understnd it. If swedish wasn't spoken today, it would be the same. It is however spoken so no problem

not really you should check icelandic
A TV is a sight thrower(more precisely like a chicken lays an egg)
a computer a numberter(tölva,, I don't even know how to in english)
A potato is a soil apple, though they say potato now

you get the drill, they don't take up loanwords there

Bloody yank mutts butchering my language. Get te fuck ye yank bastard. You already have ebonics.

geisladiskur
funny, CD

Roastie level: over 9000

yeah this. I have only read some of this and kekked, but it's a lot of grammars here. English is very simplified today, as you very much, there is no cases there for once.

I can do an example here, this is even more than in german it's apparntly the same structure as icelandic/old norse
>Hƿæt! ƿē Gār-Dena in ġeār-dagum,
ƿ is apparantly w i struggled with that

what you see on the end there the
>in ġeār-dagum,
i leads to dative and here you bend the substantives so it's plurar for days in dative
>dagum
same as icelandic, it's a male word as you know in pl dative you get a -um ending

So
>What! We Spear-Danes in yore-days
>Hvað! Við geir-danir á dögum

see I am not sure what that word before -dagum there is. tired, it's probably something obvious

>Hvað! Við geir-danir á dögum
adding ON because why not
>Hvat! Vit geir-danir á dǫgum
dǫgum is pronounced dawgum

And if you think I cherry picked now, I didn't. This is the first line of the language you find on wiki, first line from beowulf lit. Everything is like this. I have to get some of this text and check more of it. I've checked the shit on wiki before, it's not much there. Like an old book or so

>ġeār-dagum
now I know
>gær dögum

like yesterday i går/i gær
it's always so obvious, we don't use it like that but it's also poetry

word for word then
>Hvað! Við geir-danir á gær-dögum
>Hvat! Vit geir-danir á gær-dǫgum

how could they not understand this is my point
it's basically like faroe-icelandic today and mainland börk. They are different languages, but we more see them as dialects

youtu.be/WeGuDQ5gq-c
Doest thou understandeth mine tongue?

youtu.be/0v-I0d_EKn0

Lolno. The dominant language will still be English, maybe even German if we White gods so see fit.

>Hvað! Við geir-danir í gær-dögum
>Hvat! Vit geir-danir í gær-dǫgum

á is not right because of gær, ffs tired
love this song, listen to this one and sleep. I dunno what this shit is, but I get OCD with this shit. How i learned icelandic too. We were given text at class at school and was supposed to translate it, I went total OCD and later i uddenly spoke it. well I've forgotten much now, don't have anyone to speak it with anymore so you start to forget. had some iceniggerr neighbours

Verily, thou makest with the merry when thou speakest thy tongue of old.

OP still salty about 1066
Stay mad loser faggot.
Normans rule the world.
You are just cattle and easily replaced.

imagine your mom wasn't a whore

>Arabic
Hahahahaha. Sure thing Ahmed.
>Chinese
Too many Chinese already know English
>Spanish
Conozco el español, pero creo que tú es falso ya que las países latinoamerica no son ni serán muchos caros, ahora, o en el futuro.

>burger """bantz"""

>mfw almost all Anglo and everyone thinks I'm German

Sounds based, but you need a new orthography to make it truly based

I wasn't trying to "bantz" I was calling him a cunt because he is dumb.

Australian shitposting at its finest

Why the fuck would I do that when I could just learn Gaelic?

Ur a fegit

I'm guessing you mean Anglo-Saxon (Old English) since Gaelic as exactly as much relation to English as Hindi does.

Anglos are Germanic that's why.

Not a single mention of the Roman Empire that occupied england for 400 years and did have an impact on the country.

>Purely germanic
Fuck off phaggot, english is the true successor of latin taking it to a better realm

you morons. the original "anglish" is anglian. it was spoken in anglia ("Angeln" - between Flensburg and Schleswig) until the 19th century.
It's a form of Plattdeutsch - Flatgerman and is extinct today. of course you mutts have it crossed with saxon, latin, celtic and french, so your 'original' form is a mixture in any case.

>t. half anglian half saxon, thus more anglosaxon than you'll ever be
This is al

no u

This

If you're gonna LARP an old language, at least choose one that wasn't used by literal barbarians who built huts out of dung two millennia after actual buildings were created.

Learn Latin or Greek instead.

And they built pretty good roads.

>this conquers linguistics is better than this one's true britons 100% angle

Learn proto-germanic like a true mannaz.

why didn't you write this in anglish