Strike the Blood II OVA 7

It's here senpaitachi. Only 1 left but it's still a delight to listen to Risa-chan once again.

Himeragi a shit.
Threadly reminder.

I'm going to marry Natsuki-chan!

Iie, senpai. Himeragi a cute. Although Natsuki-chan trumps them all.

>ywn lift her up while saying upsy daisy

Dead show. Guess skipping Avrora, Taneda being dead and this being a slow release really killed all interest in the series.

Are these OVAs basically a season 2 or assuming Taneda Risa doesn't die could there be a chance of more being made?

I like the updated version better

I would agree but this anime has one of the worst cases of sameface I can remember in recent times so pretty much any girl is ok for me. Even Sayaka.

Let's be grateful that this already has OVAs and isn't stuck in the "continuation, spin-off, OVA, LN, never ever" hole that many series end up in. But this pretty much is a somewhat short and slow second season. Who knows, maybe in the distant future we can hope that there's more of the series adapted, after all the LNs are still coming out.

IIE

>Baaaaam!
Her teasing has to be one of the best things of the second season.

SENPAI

>that deadpan "how did you know?"

This shit isn't good for my heart or my dick.

Was this Kiriha?

This show has a brown girl now?

this last arc is too confusing. I didn't watch episode 7 yet, but I couldn't understand what was going on in the previous one with the bug monsters and the little sister and the one guy who escaped from the prison in the tv series. does it make more sense if you know what happened in the stuff they skipped?

Surely i'm not the only one who is mostly lost with the plot since season 1's ending?

never mind

Some quick refreshers and a big summary about this series:
>There are 3 super vampires (progenitors) that rule the world, with Kojou being an extra 4th that brings unbalance and thus is unwanted.
>"Cain" is the big bad, the 3 progenitors and other guys created the 4th one or"Kaleid bloodline" to fight against it.
>Too powerful, so they split it into 12 "Kaleid bloods", that take human form.

Novel 7, Avrora's one, the one they skipped in this OVA series tells us about how she meets Kojou:
>Avrora's the 12th one, and has to protect "Root" that lies also in her, goes to sleep.
>Kojou and family awaken her, a faction attacks, Kojou nearly dies and Avrora makes him a blood servant.
>Years later "Root" awakens in Nagisa's body (Kojou's imouto) and hunts other Kaleid Bloods, so do Avrora and co. Both succeed but in the end Avrora absorbs "Root" from Nagisa, deems Kojou as the 4th prog and asks to be destroyed with Root.
>Before dying Nagisa transfers Avrora's consciousness inside her.
>The 12 familiars are embodiments of the 12 Kaleid Bloods.

The TV series just goes like: girl, problem, blood sucking, familiar unlocked and conclusion. The OVAs continue that.

As for the prison glasses guy that helps Asagi his name is Itogami Meiga, was with the Lion King Org and well, he has the same name as the Island were they are and that's all I know.

what did they want with nagisa in this part? they wanted avrova for some shit? what is asagi's relation to cain? did they skip her backstory too or does it come later?

Are the light novels better than the anime? Are they worth buying?

Nagisa went to Avrora's excavation and trained as a spiritual medium beforehand via grandmother, and that's why she was able to transfer Avrora's consciousness before she perished, after that she lost memories about the event. That said since Avrora is inside and Avrora is the 12th Kaleid blood, she can summon the ice familiar.

Avrora was there to guard "Root", they were attacked by some faction that like always in this series has their own evil motivations.

Asagi being the miko of Cain is still a mystery but we know so far that she can't die as long as she stays in the altar of Cain (Itogami island) so who knows. Haven't read this stuff for quite a while so don't know how far the story has progressed on that front.

It's a clusterfuck of names, organizations, familiars, characters and events but like with anything if you like the stuff give it a try. Also do it since they skipped one important novel because God knows why (maybe they intend on doing a movie of it, heh). I think they were even licensed for English releases iirc.

Your face when being licensed killed any chance for the light novel to gain popularity.

Maybe here but these OVAs sold like hotcakes in Japan. Probably one of the best-selling battle harems in recent years.

If Kojou and Yukina weren't fucking ded, we'd have probably gotten an Avrora movie announced.

Didn't the OVAs finish weeks ago?

Yeah, both 7 and 8 are out there, but the TL for the OVA 7 just came out earlier. Only a matter of time until the last one is done too.

Kisaki best girl tbqh wit u senpaitachi

The only non-slut

On a scale of 1 to SENPAI how iie is it?

Usually those are the slutiest though.

Himeragi a cute. A CUTE!

When was this recorded
Does this mean Risa is back in the game or what

She's so cute, a damn shame we don't see her often

Fairly sure she recorded everything before announcing her hiatus. In fact she's still losing roles as the recent Shokugeki no Soma OVAs have already replaced her as Erina. The only hope was the Gochiusa special but since that got delayed due to "circumstances" I don't know what to think about this. Maybe she's really dead and they're just delaying the public announcement ;_;

Indeed, but at least she gets the fanservice spotlight when she does.

>dat ending scene
Best waifu always wins.

>tfw no himeragi to wear your oversized hoodie

Is YP still going at a turtle's pace with the LN? Or are they just not being ripped ;_;

Anyone else diamond hard from hearing Kisaki Kiriha's voice? There's something about the huskyness it has to it.

>brown girl
wew

cute succubus butt