STOCK MARKET CRASH of 2018 COMPLETE WORLDWIDE CRASH

This is the big one, subsequently multiple bubbles will burst.

The education bubble.

The housing bubble.

The debt bubble.

This was foreseen by a lot of aware people. As more exposure was being made to those in power they prepared for this. Decades ago. They knew this was an inevitability, they prepared for it. I'm telling you this because I've been following every economist from Jews to Aaron Clarey for decades. I knew it would happen before 2020 which is why I moved rural and began self sufficient living. I know it's hard to conceive but this is it. Buy extra gas and prepare to leave major cities. You've been warned. By the end of the week half of the country will be unemployed and Jews made off like bandits as they do every time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
youtube.com/watch?v=-jOTQQEWIBM
seattle.craigslist.org/see/cps/d/reliable-beautiful-affordable/6485872831.html
acphd.org/media/267828/drakesbay_oysters_ca_retail_list.pdf
google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://venusnvs.com/gallery_images/Patel_Parth___Passport2.jpg&imgrefurl=http://venusnvs.com/foreign/our-achievements&docid=j3NHAK-rP69ZdM&tbnid=Tipe3cUlbJi4SM:&vet=1&w=719&h=454&bih=334&biw=320&ved=0ahUKEwimn4nw35DZAhWR-lQKHRVhDBsQxiAIHCgC&iact=c&ictx=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is the significance of this crash?

Jews are losing their minds. NWO is about to crumble. Probably gonna try starting WW3 to stop Trump from draining the swamp. They'll lose.

new chairman of the federal reserve is the first non jew in history. Shit is going down.

Isn’t the new chair the first goy in over 30 years?

Can't believe we're in 2018 and kikes are still pushing the Trump is a kike puppet meme.

sage

/biz/ or /b

Yeah, no. What will happen is passive investors with 401Ks and IRAs will see their retirement funds evaporate.

The Jews and NWO will be fine, and Trump & the GOP will rush to save them if it bottoms out. Just like when Bush did it.

tl;dr - Trumpcuck oldfags are gonna need to get a 3rd job.

Great Depression

Wrong. ROTHSCHILDS SOLD OFF SO MUCH SHIT TODAY. STOP LYING. YOUR TALKING POINTS ARENT EVEN BASED IN REALITY.

His daughter, son-in-law and grandchildren are all Jewish. He's appointed more Goldman guys to financial positions than any POTUS.

>In a 1991 book, one of Trump's former colleagues recalled him saying, "Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are little short guys that wear yarmulkes every day." (Trump called the things written about him in the book "probably true.")

Dumbfuck Trumpcuck

Kek well be fine

Markets are going to go down 10-12% and then everyone will get tired of losing money so they’ll cut it out.

More talking points. SO SAD. You're a worthless braindead kike. You're probably inbred too. Go suck another foreskin. Your supervisors think you're SO FUCKING WORTHLESS that you are designated to shill on Sup Forums

you do realize that you can bet AGAINST the market and make money, right?

Enjoy poverty.

It's just starting.. too early to tell how far it will go

>caring about the stock market

and nothing of value was lost, shit's faker than currency

global economic crash isnt relevant news?
seriously?

Hint its the antisemites doing that.

You do realize you need to frontrun those positions and all that money has already been made. Especially with every asset class in every market selling off you’re not going to get anyone to buy your options when everyone is running to cash.

no. Its Israel. That way every time they try to false flag us they can say it wasn't them cuz MUH TRUMP IS A KIKE PUPPET.

Israel is Trump's enemy. Fuck Israel.

Whatever subway nigger.

Why did y'all take out the Chicken Pizzaiola sandwhich?

*Sandwich

Hey Pajeet. Can I get a $5 footlong Italian bmt on Italian herbs and cheese?

GLOBAL WIEMAR

youtube.com/watch?v=-jOTQQEWIBM

I just invested my IRA in bitcoin.

You and yer jewspiracies.

How many Jews died on that submarine?

Lol

The same number of jews in yer jewspiracy!

>Italian herbs and cheese

sorry but we're out of that

The bear...

The best currency right now is ammunition.

Mein Fuhrer...

So why couldn't this just be a regular old correction? Sharp gains in any market are usually met with a correction back to a more stable trajectory.
I'm not willing to think that this is a crash just yet.

Head like a fuckkin orange

sage

Jews will never cut their own throat

Hannity fucking predicted this would go down as a deep state revenge plot. Time we start thanking our boomers.

I have a feeling this is just a correction too. A month from now people won't even be talking about it.

Fuck off homo

la destra sarà la destra. fa schifo per sempre

>Keep your friends close
>and your enemies closer
I see you there, rabbi

always happy to see the kids showing respect to Bi-Corg

Lets be serious for a min.

This here is an example of the problem with the economy. You have these people, many of them invaders, they get here and start running scams. Like this person in the link. They use the law to hide while they scam people and then send the money back home all while dodging taxes.

If you track it down. Watch where the money goes.

seattle.craigslist.org/see/cps/d/reliable-beautiful-affordable/6485872831.html

stock market-chan when?

>I-it's j-just a h-healthy c-correction

They work hard to hide. Very hard.

The address is right. Just wrong st. Look at the name.

Already she exists

nice billy corgan

Look at the phone num you get this.
acphd.org/media/267828/drakesbay_oysters_ca_retail_list.pdf

fact is the entire stock market is a bubble and men have attempted to protect this fact since its invention.

Get the nukes ready lads, its snowing.

Brexit and zTrump will be blamed by people who don’t realise crashes occur every 10 years like clockwork.

On the weekend, Socrates came up with a new pattern announcement on the Yearly Level no less. It posted: "Important High Waterfall Likely." I warned at the WEC that 2018 was a Panic Cycle Year and we are witnessing that forecast live and in person. Today penetrated the January low and we closed below it. We closed below the last two Daily Bearish and in fact we FAILED to close above the What-If Daily Bullish Reversal. We did just slightly crack the 24000 level and this was rather important. Despite all of this, gold crashed last Friday and could not even manage to post any respectful gains given the meltdown in the Dow.
Our Directional Changes now coming into play for the next two days and then it looks like an opposite move into Friday 9th. We are now playing with the monthly level of support under the 23000 level. Nothing has changed long-term, but the volatility is increasing sharply and this is a Panic Cycle Year. It appears that we are extending the cycle so we do not expect this target we had in the 25,000-28,000 level to remain as the major high. This will clearly undermine people's confidence and it may send more capital into the waiting arms of government hawking their bonds.

We elected the last two Daily Bearish and avoided the Bullish, but the closing at 24,345.75 is below our opening projection for tomorrow at 24,411. Opening beneath that tomorrow implies new lows but we do not expect to breach the Monthly Support zone in the mid 22,000 level. Our What-IF Bullish Reversals for tomorrow assuming a new low will be 24872 and 24689.

The Weekly Bearish lies at 23250 and by Friday we need a closing back above 24745 to imply this week's low would hold.

Keep in mind this is a PANIC CYCLE, and that warns that while it may look dark and grim right now, play it by the numbers for this thing can then swing and turn violently back up after creating a BEAR TRAP.

That pdf means shit. Its there to lead you away. Or give up.

It goes or appears to go to google.

Hence the weird whois

The usual sheep will be fleeced, the big bad wolves will have sold short/diversified and not go hungry, and having grown wealth and been harvested, the market will begin going upwards once again.

It was either this or the Chinese going sideways thanks to high debt. Note that the correction kicked in -just- as tax changes are going into effect in the US. There are people who will benefit from writing off bad investments that otherwise would have been propped up longer.

Type web exciting into google renton. Small brick building. Like a server closet.

>strong sell
sounds like a drumpf brand jewnonomy

Try less than 5 days. This is just the latest slew of "It's Happening" spam from both Sup Forums and the kike media.

If I get digits, then it's nothing. BUT if I get Digits, then it's the end.

youre just garbage. sharia may's and dolan's deficits are one in the same. india is overtaking you both. the world currency pic from the economist from 30 years ago. has the year 2018 prominently displayed on it

You know Varg predicted all of this

4310 renton wa, they changed the whois data to hide. I have the data already.

Yeah and so did thousands of other people.

Alright, let's turn this into a good thing

Who's down for helping me build a Sup Forums shanty town?

There already is a Sup Forums safe haven with actual coordinates that oy the oldest users here have, myself included. If you or anyone else are actually serious I will give you a hint. It is still in a 2010 archive, 105.8701

Good luck.

TUVALU NOW

Parth patel

THIS

The answer may lie in Antarctica.

They won't lose to Trump.

Yes they will.

Not to Trump, no.
WW3 is going to be a temporary victory for them. Then when they think it's smooth sailing they'll get sideblinded.

WW3 isn't gonna happen faggot.

Cover name? Address deleted from records. Search the name parth patel.

the Neuschwabenland colony? or that mountains of madness shit going on down there under the ice cap, that the russians stumbled on to.

You wanna bet?

Watch China if the economy collapses. We won't be fighting them but it'll be a good precursor.

TL;DR

credit suisse runs XIV. XIV is gobal stability. XIV gains off of market stability. Market went crazy, XIV LOST 90% in after hours trading. A drop of 80% means XIV gets liquidated because Credit Suisse (bank that runs it) set that as the limit to protect themselves in the event of something like this.

Look at the graph and compare the 2008 spike and the 2018.

its over.

Trump Putin and Xi are working together. Do you not pay attention to global politics retard?

I live 20 minutes from renton.
Whats the fuck is this?

The Russians and Chinese hate each other, also no China won't actively participate with us against Russia.
They'll sure as hell sell shit to either side where they can.

but the federal reserve still exists?

STOP USING TALKING POINTS. IM SO SICK OF JIDF FAGGOTS WHO ARE SO STUPID THEY ONLY USE TALKING POINTS

Damn. If youre correct the us/eu will be the worst places to be imo

US-Russa relations are closer than ever before.

Run tooooo the banks

pajeets are taking away business from legitimate citizens and sending it back to the old country

When it will happen?

Leads to a site crammed with immigrant ids.

google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://venusnvs.com/gallery_images/Patel_Parth___Passport2.jpg&imgrefurl=http://venusnvs.com/foreign/our-achievements&docid=j3NHAK-rP69ZdM&tbnid=Tipe3cUlbJi4SM:&vet=1&w=719&h=454&bih=334&biw=320&ved=0ahUKEwimn4nw35DZAhWR-lQKHRVhDBsQxiAIHCgC&iact=c&ictx=1

>The only kind of people I want counting my money are little short guys that wear yarmulkes every day."
>short guys that wear yarmulkes
>Jewish Manlets
I love that man

It already is.