>believe the Armenian genocide
>don't believe the holocaust
what's wrong with you pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/JewishGenocide.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not a roach

How could a woman be that beautiful?

Wow, she is insanely cute. I'm a little starstruck to be honest....

Good book on the subject

THE JEWISH GENOCIDE OF ARMENIAN CHRISTIANS
jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/JewishGenocide.pdf

You are under some false notion that to believe one thing means you must believe another.

>look up URL
fuck. I'm very on a list
Damnit.

>jewish ''women''

My dad has a swastika tattoo and has done time. I have downloaded multiple declassified documents. Welcome to the bottom of the list bitch boy

Oh and to address your question on behalf of what I think certain others may think if they think what you are saying they think.
It's because the Armenia genocide is like, cutting off supplies from a population and isolating them geographically. There isn't the alternative hypothesis of delousing with zyklon and rampant typhoid and starvation in work camps during allied supply line bombings and the mathematics of logistics and the lack of twelve million corpses. And pictures of certain gas chambers having wooden doors and two doorways in either side.
Idk. Just picking from what I seen here.
If I had to guess.
But I also think that mostly people don't give a fuck about Armenian genocide here and that it's more likely that you'll send a Turk who denies both than a nazi larper fighting to prove the Armenian genocide.
But it's really inconsequential and probably more likely that this is a slide thread.

>Believe in provable event
>Don't believe in event that isn't as clear cut provable
>What is wrong with you? Why so Skeptic?

One happened and the other didn't

Fuck Armenians. They sell vegetables and shitty Mercedeses in Russia

Doddam, user! How about sending those hotties
Over to Sup Forums? Maybe they'll put some starch in their spines!

kek

I have no intention of contributing anything of value.

This picture freaks me out. Shes back to kill me for all my anti Semitic posts!

Can my dick and zyclon B still kill ghosts?!?!? Halp!

ywn know khazar milkers

This

What's up crossdressing /k/ dude got any cute outfit pics of late on hand?

Assyrian genocide was a bigger travesty. I also don't trust how the Jews push it into the media so heavily. There is something off and the powers that be get so angry at a hint of a question. I don't trust anything that says that I should take it at face value.