Too much Estogen?

Girls who start their periods before turning 14 are 51% more likely to have underage sex (and get pregnant and married younger)

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4584158/Girls-menstruate-14-likely-sex.html

really didnt need a study to tell us this, fail for the british scientists! Sad!

>tfw started period at 10 and still a virgin at 22

hey x

menses usually starts at age 12, eurotrash

yeah

its the estrogen

love the choice of picture

hey bb

That's muscle growth.

Is this you?

Hey moron:

Those are cooling towers. They're filled with water. That steam-looking stuff is steam.

cheers pewdicunt, hope the nig nog he's staring at gets crushed by a norse cock

>cheers
yeah that cunt makes money off the nigger. i hate both equally as much, lawyers have advocated for immigrants to come here.

It's also correlated with being a child of a single mother.

I got my period at 10 lol

I had read one of the reasons the underage sex happens is because older guys start hitting on them. they essentially go through "being a teenager" and being oggled and have sexual advances made at them while their friends are still watching spongebob. this happened to me and it was very confusing. i was 11 and remember a 15 year old asked me if i shaved my pussy. i didn't even know what that was. i was like, umm no? i also remember a 14 year old telling me to meet him behind the gym once. he just exposed his penis to me for no reason. i was very naive and thought these guys just wanted to be my friends. luckily i had very strict parents that kept me in check. i did marry at 21 and am still married today at 28, though.

If anything, that's elevated T. That ass is from squatting.

Name of girl? She is really hot

>girls that develop faster develop faster
Why is this news?

This post would restore some of my faith in humanity if I didn't know you're actually a dude.

Kek, no user, I'm not a fat nigger. But the fat nigger in the pic has probably fucked guys for cheetos and koolaid.

I too was an early developer who was hit on by older guys, but I was smart enough to take care of my body and not let them take advantage of me. So yeah this study doesn't apply to all of us.

You can tell that body is fake. Look how skinny her legs and ass was before.

Women have periods earlier due to the absence of their fathers and estrogen-ridden food and water. The first one sounds crazy but it's true, just look it up.

How did you resist the hordes of horny little young guys who wanted to drain their ballsacks in or on you?
Most young women fail to resist all that and then they blame "men these days", or more accurately guys they never talked to, for it. It's strange.

>or more accurately guys they never talked to
Exactly, it's the cycle of Chad. Chad swoons naive women. He pumps and dumps them. Dumb unaware women then blames all the normal guys. Then another Chad comes along, swoons her again and pumps and dumps her. Then at this point she turns into a full blown SJW feminist with short dyed hair and nose rings. Women are retarded, and Chad is dangerous.

That makes sense. I started my period after my parents divorced and lived with my mom. They were cheap and made me drink tap water instead of bottled water (not sure if the latter is even safer anyways) plus I was a latchkey kid that had to eat processed instant shit alone. Perfect recipe for early onset menses. Ugh.

Yes

have you never worked out before? legs and ass explode without much effort, even for women. It doesn't take long

dog will always hunt
that will never change

Working out doesn't magically give you gynoid fat. That shit is fake. She is fake.

The idea is that the phenomenons of a male relative suppresses development but you bring up an interesting point. A sudden change of environmental factors could play a role too.

Why are you guys so confident there are no women on this board? We are here but just don't speak up that often.

No, its not.

Bitch literally gave herself lumbar lordosis to have "more" butt.

stpeach, she's a twitch whore.

Why is this bitch posted on here so often?

She will end up in a wheelchair in less than 2 decades.

growth hormones in the meat

you're delusional. It's not fake, look at her quads. Also, her ass isn't even that big, she just uses good angles for the pics.

>Girl and virgin at 22

It doesn't exist in in our time. Nice fake

Read Calling a poster that claims to be female a roleplayer is damage control trying to keep idiots from white knighting.

YOU KNOW THE RULES CUNTS

So the vast majority of girls then? Pretty sure the average age they start has come down by a couple of years in the last hundred or so years and it's usually 12, due to better diet and stuff. I'm sure I read that somewhere anyway.

I would fuck the holy fucking shit outta her. Whewwwwwwww

So she can get more followers. Took a page out of DesTiny's book by getting some orbiters to shill for her on pol. btw I fucked her and it looks like she has a pink cheerio glued to her asshole. It's perplexing.

Look at the before and after image retard. Shit is fake.

Kinda looks like my cousin desu

desu*

I'd fuck your cousin.

wait wtf? I typed in desu

-post thread about 15 year old girls-
Yeah I'm reporting you to the FBI

Fatherless households are a genetic trigger that you're in tough times. The body matures quicker to breed sooner for survival.

That's just how girls stand when they want to show off their goods. If you meet with a girl and she perks up like that, it means something.

Sounds hot

Go back to lurking newfriend

When you're too PC to say Newfag

that's what happens when you work out, dude. It's obviously not fake

Yah I'll go back to lurking XD

Only newfriends call newfriends 'newfag'

Is this right? Is 12 the average age now for girls?

t. Worried father

I THOUGHT YOU PHAGGOTS LIKED LITTLE GIRLS

Or maybe I'm just a traditionalist who knows my value as a woman and held on to it? And I come to Sup Forums because there's people here who have similar beliefs as me? We exist user, either you just aren't looking hard enough or third wave feminism made you distrustful of women... Likely the latter.

Yeah I would "tits or gtfo" for you guys but, you know, I have dignity.

Tell me how you get gynoid fat from working out? When you work out you literally break down your muscles. Your muscles literally become damaged from the mechanical and chemical strain. When the body rebuilds the muscles it thickens the muscle fibers from before.

>Girls who start their periods before turning 14 are 51% more likely to have underage sex (and get pregnant and married younger)

Are you from Somalia? Girls start menstruating at 10-11.

All opinions disregarded until you follow the rules. Tits or gtfo.

>traditionalist
no you arent, nobody in the west is

she doesn't have any more fat, dude. It's muscle and she's just sticking her ass out.

>It's muscle
Exactly, she's fake. And you're right, sticking her ass out is even more deceptive.

It's not only a physical change with all the xenestrogenes in nearly all foods, but also a psychological change. Women will turn into hyperwomen, crazy bitches that are degenerated to the core, they only care about being dominated by high testosterone man (without thinking about social status, because high social status men are usually low t men) this is how the west ends, women wanted to import the foreigners into our country mainly because of this hormonal imbalance between the genders this shit is a main reason for western men being pussys, women being enrichment craving unbearable whores. Just nuke everything at this point, we will never change a shit without abandoning the industrial life. Ask about ted kaczynski

>65 replies, no tits
Jesus Christ you fags

you're fucking retarded. gaining ass muscle isn't faking anything. Everyone knows it's muscle, it's fucking obvious. and sticking her ass out is obvious too lol, it's just meant to look good

>gaining ass muscle isn't faking anything
Yes it is. She's trying to pretend she's thick. You think big booty black bitches hit the gym and do squats. No, they naturally have thick fat asses. White girls are pathetic.

>the one with no resolve to improve her physique is pathetic

Niggers, man.

she's not pretending she's thick, she's making her ass bigger. She's not pulling one over on you, dude. Black chicks are fat and ugly so who gives a shit about them.

Also: note that a lot of things are designed to increase the estrogene levels in men specifically to give us a "chemical demoralization", weak men implies a weak civilazition implies no dominant figures implies women who do their biological instinct and select these men out to secure their genes. just fuck my genepool up jewish overlords

started my period at 13, i'm 25 now and never had underage sex. in fact i've only slept with 1 man so your whole point is moot

You must be straight up autistic and ugly as fuck dude. I know plenty of ugly girls who get dick heck my gf is ugly and i still fuck her. An i know of one hot autistic girl who gets dick down a LOT. Only the combination of both can lead to this...

is that man your current bf/husband?

>we

keep eating chicken and drinking milk guys! this is obviously because of soy!

nice granny thread
but I prefer toddler vag

Define “underage sex”

With someone else underage or with a pedo?

I even met a girl in Sweden who had lurked Sup Forums before so I think there might be some truth to it

I've been eating boiled potatoes, boiled cabbage or boiled broccoli, boiled carrots and canned sardines every day this whole winter. How's that for healthy? You'll lose your taste for any other foods once you get used to eating the same thing everyday.

If you're a female virgin then what is wrong with you?

no dad. red flag. damn, thought we had a winner here. at least you're based.

most likely fat with vaginal odor

watch out for blondes. if you're not blonde yourself and she digs you, that means she's attracted to darker complexions, so you might be breeding coalburner genes into your kids. as a med myself, i wouldn't touch a blonde for all the money in the world. fuck that interracial bullshit.

When you type "t b h" it is replaced with desu.

fucking newfags getting all the blessed digits ITT wtf

Reminds me of this one. This is a 12 year old. Explain that.

No. Fatherless homes and the demons known as single mothers cause it.

The unstable childhood environments causes early puberty in girls, which correlates with underage sex.

This is why pickup artists ask women about their relationship with their father, because statistically a bad or no relationship with the father means they're more likely to have sex.

that's why you only marry a virgin from a stable family

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Fatherless homes.

Stop posting that lordosis bitch its disgusting.

she looked infinitely more feminine and ultimately much more attractive before. now she looks like a cow instead of a woman

>stomps foot

you need a study to back up your argument with empirical evidence. Doesn't matter how obvious it is, if it isn't your argument is merely anectodal and can ultimately be discarded as such. if you can't back it up with empirical data its gossip

H O U S T O N
O
S
T
O
N

We wuz cuntz n sheit.