Hey guys, is it normal to laugh off one middle schooler girl pretty much raping another? I have so weird feels about it...

Hey guys, is it normal to laugh off one middle schooler girl pretty much raping another? I have so weird feels about it. I'm new to anime, watched like 2 series of stuff, both comfy slice of life shows

Talking about Yuru Yuri episodes 5 ending, really like the show so far, it's hillarious, but that scene got me having the weirdest feelings. Still like it though, I don't even know why am I posting this, I need help

eh

It doesn't have the word "yuri" in the tittle for nothing. Calling a kiss rape seems like a bit of an exaggeration all the same. Far as I know it's not that weird for real girls to get a little hands on like that when playing around with each other, least in japan anyways. I could be wrong though.

What?

Very cute 2d girl here, girls never do that to me and it's very upsetting.

GabDrop shits all over YuriYuri. It's cute and funny without all the lame, embarassing stuff.

It wasn't like I did not know what does it mean, I knew, I don't know why haven't I expected this
Yeah I was exaggerating, just to voice my shock
Really, is that so?

GabDrop is cancer. Every character is obnoxious or boring except Satania and she's a fucking meme. I think I laughed like once in the 4 episodes I watched. Also the girls aren't cute.

> the girls aren't cute.

Shit taste.

GabDrop's humor gets really repetitive and the character dynamics aren't great. The true peak of Doga Kobo is GJ-bu. Some don't put in the same category as the others because it has a male MC, but it's not much of a harem because said male MC is as moe as the girls.

>character dynamics aren't great.

Oh, fuck off. Characte dynamics are top notch.

>I'm new to anime, watched like 2 series of stuff,
Lurk for 2 years before posting and come back when you have the required 300 minimum completed series to post on Sup Forums.

I prefered Gab drop to Gj-bu. GJbu is boring and the male lead is one of the worst offenses of guy everyone likes for no apparent reason. Unless it was because they were all actually lesbians because in the end he ended up being best girl.

like what the fuck how badly can you fuck up that your main lead is detestable as a man, but yet a better woman than all the lead girls.

I'm not really planning on posting more here, just thought it was the best place to put this in

just keep watching anime and lurk. don't stream either

stream?

do not stream anime

Download the anime instead of watching on the browser.

Why is it better to download it?
Quality? I have a bit fucked up eyes, I can cope with 480p

Pleb taste detected. The humor and character dynamics were slow but were both funny and comfy, compared to a gag-oriented series like GabDrop. The girls liked Kyoro because they liked pushing around and bullying him and because he worked fairly well as a foil to both Mao and Shion.

I don't believe this is the original Tohno Minagi is mai waifu tripfag. Why would you bother stealing the name if you don't even bother getting the same tripcode?

>streaming your eyesight

literally every aspect of downloading is better than streaming. there are rare cases (usually much older anime) where they only upload the episodes with subs on youtube etc, but 99.99% of the time you should download releases. even [HS] rips are better than streaming.

if pleb taste means i preferred a show that occasionally had a good bit, to a show that was so mindless and insubstantial that i can barely even remember any conflict that may have ever occurred in it.

there's only 3 things from fucking GJ-bu that i remember
1. Vancouver international airport
2. constantly forcing that poor fucking maid to twirl. and the weird sexual connotations a middle aged maid and a high school kid have about twirling. and brushing hair.
3. That one webm where they all eat hamburgers that's again strangely erotic.

at least Gab drop built up its characters and put them into some shared experiences were they grow.

Gj-bu was masochist self insert shit of the worst variety. and poor slice of life and shit comedy. Gab drop wasn't a good show, but it was a better show. I struggle to remember any plot struggle or conflict, or any growth at all.

>I'm new to anime, watched like 2 series of stuff
I guess this is the dubs thread?

trips thread, actually

>is it normal
Most of the things are.
It was wtitten by a woman btw.

Kyoro had a maid fetish and thought maid twirls were cute, Mori was voluntarily spinning to greet him, and Mao thought Kyoro was forcing her.

>streaming is bad
Why?
>b-because it is
LOL

enjoy your lossy pixels

Adds
Buffering
Low Quality
Watermarks

Are those enough?

>Adds
Who was adblock
>Buffering
Only if you have shitty internet connection
>Low Quality
>Watermarks
Those are not rules, but exceptions

Get back to ledddit or your containment board, newfag.

>Adblock
Adblock doesn't always help.
>Connection
Youtube works fluently at 1080p. Guess who doesn't at 480p.

Women can't rape, user. It is known.

>watched 4 episodes

stop right there lad

>GabDrop's humor gets really repetitive and the character dynamics aren't great.
The exact same can be said for Yuru Yuri. Both are mcdonalds level slop.

Yeah, that scene was uncomfortable to watch. It's not like kissing is rape, but I didn't like how the girls didn't help Akari and the mindbroken face she made at the end. It's played for laughs later in the series and you see that Akari doesn't really hold a grudge about it, so I guess it's not that bad.

The only important lesson you can learn from that scene is that Chinatsu is shit and worst girl.

>Yeah, that scene was uncomfortable to watch.
Fuck off.
>Chinatsu is shit and worst girl.
You fucking pleb shit.
Chinatsu is also the one canonically the closest to Akari, and Akari's sister is the closest to do something that actually hurts Akari.

Shut up, loli rapist.

>adblock
Sasuga streamerfag. Always living in the past

Fuck off, loli hater, you're too clouded by your hatred because Chinatsu is the smallest and youngest looking one.

It's one of the reasons why everybody hates Chinatsu

I like small and young girls, but I signed up for cute girls doing cute things, not cute girls forcing other cute girls into doing things they don't want to do.

Chinatsu is pretty popular, and most of Sup Forums likes her too, aside from those fags who look at something with a very shallow brain and their moralfaggotry leaves a bigger impact than anything.
Also the series can thank that scene for getting as popular, and it was also the hottest thing that came from YuruYuri, not to mention Akari pretty much loved it.

I see, then you must hate Kyouko with a passion, I can understand that. She really is very forceful and can't behave ever.

As someone who almost got his first kiss stolen by a homo as well, watching this scene just hurt a lot.

Kyouko can get really annoying, but at least she isn't evil natured like Chinatsu.

>almost got first kiss stolen by a homo
Then you must be pretty gay yourself, if that escalated as far.
>Chinatsu
>evil natured
Ah, just shitposting, okay.

POST YUI HUGGING A PILLOW

>selfish bitch who just tries to fulfill her agenda and automatically dislikes anyone but Yui
>running gag about her is the fact that she's evil and creepy
>not evil natured
Yeah, right.
>people with different opinions are gay or shitposters
user, please.

>>almost got first kiss stolen by a homo
>Then you must be pretty gay yourself, if that escalated as far.
to some people kisses mean everything in the world to others they don't mean anything at all, they just jump everyone without giving a fuck.
While it wasn't a big deal to Chinatsu it was a VERY big one to Akari. It was very selfish.

>people with different opinions are gay or shitposters
He literally almost got kissed by a gay person.
>shitposters
But that's also true, you're saying all that shit to Chinatsu, while she was shown to be good natured, and pay more attention to people than Kyouko, both has their crazy crush modes, but Kyouko is more forceful about them, aside from that one scene where China completely lost where she is.
She has some creepy stuff, but that's just a nice comedic stuff in comparison to her general cuteness and behaviour.
She is shown to care about Akari, in fact love her very much (on a friend-level) multiple times, she does a favour by cosplaying something that she really doesn't like multiple times, on an occasion even only to please Kyouko who she supposedly "hates", and yet all that people like you get out of that is saying she's evil because when Mari isn't watching, she dares relax and act a bit ungirly and unsightly.
I really want to understand the mentality of those people who jump on Chinatsu as some horrible person based on a high-impact scene alone.

Chinatsu was so nervous about thinking of a kiss between her and a crush that she completely (and pretty unrealistically, but it was played for comedy) lost her sense of where she is and what she's doing.
If you think China was thinking something like "I'm gonna kiss rape Akari", you haven't been paying attention.
It was not a nice thing, but I'm glad it happened for multiple reasons, and can't hold a grudge against Chinatsu after showing that she cares for Akari on multiple occasions. More so than any other friends save it for Brat.

dont think anything user, just embrace that feeling and you will be fine

Such good friends

>If you think China was thinking something like "I'm gonna kiss rape Akari", you haven't been paying attention.
That's exactly my point. She's a monster who doesn't realize how much she hurts others.

a psychopath, overachieving by controlling others effectively

If you think that's bad, watch the finale of first season.
Also it's not like Chinatsu ever lost it like that again.

Words can hurt too, Anonymous.

Chinatsu might be harrassed by Kyouko a lot, but she sure doesn't hold a grudge and plays along with her to please her from time to time.
This is not the face of evil.

What is this then?

Nothing wrong about kissing your love interest

Two adorable girls?

the law of nature disagree

Come again?

Also, I forgot how lewd some official art was for this show, brat subtle cameltoe is great.

Yuri manga operates on different laws

But still, you didnt mention a single advantage downloading has over streaming.
Please do so.

Is not rape if is yuri

Not him, but video quality, and a decent media player.

Daily reminder that Akari has the best butt in anime

She's top-tier, but has a strong contender.
There were always a few very strong China butt shots in the series, including one OP.

None of those are a problem if you look in the right place.
Managed to find a streaming site a while ago, wich had 1080p and the ability to speed up/slow down video. Was kinda neat, even though i eventualy started downloading everything.

Was it 9anime.to? Because that's the patrician streaming site. In a downloader, but if there is a show I'm not sure about, I'll usually stream a few episodes there to decide weather or not it's worth the hard-drive space.

RARE

Actually, Kissanime.ru
Works perfectly, but i mostly use it for their downloading feature.
They rip everything directly from other high-quality dubbers/subbers, so quality isnt a problem.

You know that you can delete files from your hard-drive, right?

I hope the trash talking is over for the day, and we can all aprreciate Chinachu.

I want to hate Chinatsu, but she's just too damn sexy and adorable. I can't even look at her without getting a boner.

China is a cute

Chinatsu is an irredeemable piece of shit excuse for a human being and the kiss kas absolutely nothing to do with it. She's just an overall awkward shit that forces herself into the natural dynamic of all the other characters and sticks out like an obnoxious sore thumb. Take out pretty much any other character from the show and it all falls apart. Take Chinatsu out and the only think that changes is you lose those annoying scenes of some obnoxious clingy cunt begging for senpai so notice her.

There's shit taste, and there's absolute retardation and flat-out lies like this.

I'm right and you know it. She's that "friend" that's only officialy part of the group but nobody really likes her and nobody would give the slightest shit if she went away. She's a background tagalong and is of no value whatsoever, as a character or a human being.

That's not really true, but she sure has less connection to the girls than most have, so I give you that.
On the other hand, she isn't even the most obsessed one, and very reserved in her obsession (or being obnoxious about it) compared to someone else, and she is well liked by the group, as well as she shows affection enough towards girls other than Yui too.

That's the one, thanks.
Jesus.

My wife Yui is so cute with shorts

I know, it's hard to believe someone can actually stomach more than 3 episodes.

>GabDro better than Yuru Yuri
>can't even spell Yuru Yuri right
Literally the worst taste possible.

I love you China.

>that scene got me having the weirdest feelings
>Yuru Yuri
Maybe anime isn't exactly the right hobby for you.

Yep, I was having the exact feeling

holy shit. What's it like having taste this fucking bad? god damn

Your post doesn't make any sense

Dead meme

What shit taste, kill yourself

most streaming sites force you to disable adblock now you dunder head

i think the only thing that bothers people is that it happened to Akari, the purest being to ever exist

Of course it's not normal. And kissing isn't rape, get off my fucking board god damnit.

>Kyoro is best girl
You weren't lying.