Daily reminder that post-messiah Judaism is (literally) Christianity...

Daily reminder that post-messiah Judaism is (literally) Christianity, meaning the true Israel is the spiritual body of Christendom.

That modern Judaism is properly called Talmudism, which has its origins in Pharisaism and is the ideological opposite of pre-messiah Judaism.

That Talmudism/Pharisaism is the richest ideological firmament for Satanism, which found its purest expression in the act of crucifying Christ as urged and committed by the Pharisees of the time.

That modern "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) generally originated in Khazaria, but have lived internationally, intermarried, and converted (both in and out) for so long as to have no discernible genetic or familial heritage.

That the "13th Tribe" and "Ashkenazim" racial memes are Hasbara psyops designed specifically to justify the current occupation of Palestine known as "Israel," as well as employ a political parry silencing anyone who names the "Jew" or criticizes their activities as being a racist. There is no "Jewish race."

That the extortion at the Temple - whom Jesus drove out and excoriated - was promoted and conducted by the Pharisees of the day; that the modern day extortion employed by the same "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) via the Federal Reserve and similar monetary and usurious banking rackets are spiritually identical in form, function, and nature of perpetrator.

That the Holocaust (TM) is designed to subvert Christ as the preeminent messianic sacrifice, and in supplanting Christ as messiah replace Him with Talmudic satanism disguised as "Judaism."

That if you don't know the above, and much more, you have a long way to go before you are "red-pilled."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lyV7kwMRzdo&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based

Bumping for this guy

Bump for truth

Why do people plug their ears whenever you talk about the jew's? Especially alt light conservatives when you bring up facts about the Jew's, they nervously laugh and try to change the subject like complete faggots

daily reminder trump is god in human form

youtube.com/watch?v=lyV7kwMRzdo&t=1s

>t. next level troll
thanks for the kek

good thread

B-BUT MUH KIKE ON THE STICK

saved for posterity's sake

Mind you I label you a troll because calling Trump god in human form is calling him Christ, which only a Jew would do (subvert the real Christ). I say this for the benefit of lurkers. You already know what you are. The video you posted should be viewed, however.

>my favorite type of Judaism is better than the other!

Jesus is a myth dipshit.

How about something to read on this?

Interesting thought about Holocaust intented to replace Christ's sacrifice. Never heard about it before.

Decades of ZOG brainwashing and protestant subversion of conservative politics. Look how many prots think they need to die in wars for Israel so they can build a 3rd temple or that don't think Jews need to convert. It's absolute cuckoldry.

Judaism is a sect born of the Rabbinic Jews. The Sadduccees.

Jesus and John the Baptist were Essenes a completely different sect. Not Jewish.

Fuck off, kikefag. You get the gas first.

TL;DR
>Doing mental gymnastics to religiously justify antisemitism. Just another day in fucking hell... also known as Sup Forums

We will see you eat those words one day if you do not repent.

Step one...admit you are a sinner.
Step two...believe that Jesus died for your sins and rose again as written in scripture.
Step three...call on Him to forgive you.

All have sinned. The end result of sin is death, eternal separation from God. We all deserve to burn. Jesus offers a free pardon. You can refuse and bear your own sin if you choose. It would be unwise.

>not reading the op past line 1
let me guess, you're baptist

Blah blah muh jeebus blah blah
Don't you ever get tired of being a dumb christfaggot?

It really hurts you to know that your religion is the worship of a jew who got nailed to some sticks and died doesn't it?

wait so is this vid saying that Trump is secretly Catholic?

I'll take it over kikery; enjoy being accursed.

You believe in kikery, it's just more deceitful version.

>that picture
>not disingenuous

Nice try, Judaic.

>Help me with demon posession jeebus
>No, roastie
>why not?
>you're not a jew and thus you are a dog

>kikes crawl out of the woodwork

How the fuck does that picture truthfully represent pagan religion?

It represents kikery; hence the clasped hands.

"How the fuck" was that not obvious?

They know it's the most taboo subject. Even race realism is more palateable than the JQ.

If you or anyone ITT would like to explain how pagans believe some of that shit in that post, please do.

>being this retarded
user...I can't even...

>He doesn't believe in the god of the jews, must be a jew

what about white christian identity?

That kikery isn't even paganism.

still jewish

but white people wrote the bible not jews. we are the real jews.

It doesn't take anything at all to recognize how ideologically different modern Judaism is from Christianity. The modern Jew doesn't simply fail to know Jesus like most heathens, they reject him.

Speak for yourself, kike

Jews don't believe in Christ, stfu