The border enforcement zone work is best

the border enforcement zone work is best.
a large number of people still want a big concrete wall.
where are the haters?

Other urls found in this thread:

conservativetribune.com/us-border-patrol-trumps-wall/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Enforcement and wall is meant to complement each other.

The wall is recommended by the patrols.

>wall is recommended by the patrols
when have they ever said they want the solid concrete wall?

Mfw a wall with no sniper towers or minefields.

most nations with border barriers have some towers

Checked
This desu

Are you going to believe your border patrols or are you going to believe corrupt Democrats who want cheap slave labor?

>conservativetribune.com/us-border-patrol-trumps-wall/
>What we will have is a wall where it is needed. That barrier, with proper manpower, resources, technology and other tools, will be effective. But most important, for the first time we have a president that wants to secure the border.

That thing is a joke. Most place it's broken and they just lift part of the fence and walk past it.

>What we will have is a wall where it is needed
the border enforcement zone is based on the wall with a see-through capability and fencing. it's that simple and it works better

So you are bitching about semantics.

OP picture categorizes as a wall to me.
A shitty fence is something like thisThey are not effective.

Also needs nuclear mines

>They are not effective
some nations are able to get the border under control easily with a barrier

And some nations don't. See America.

even our best fences, which are not very tall, were only in a few places along the border

I want a big stanky stone wall that will put China's to shame. I mean god damn, this is America! Lets put some turrets on there too. Also probably throw a highway on top of it too to make the pussy faggot libs happy. They can observe the beaners on the other side and throw candy at them from above.

Yes. Truly a mystery why fences arent working out here in the US. I guess we should just forget about a wall.

This is what happens when illiterate dumb cunts are too dumb to read the conversation they jump into.

FFS land mines!

This is what happens when retards claim physical barriers don't work.

BTFO

Congratulations user. You earn the retard award for attacking people on your side of the argument.

you faggots are never going to get that wall, not while john mccain has anything to say about it. put that in your bong and smoke it, queers.

can't get past the metal barbs on top. the metal cylinder has that weakness so it isn't as good as the barbs