Tomoko Thursday

Please discuss Watamote

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kQG06K0WxkE
imgur.com/a/Nz9ef
pastebin.com/NaH8su4c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's there to discuss? The manga will end with her being a semi-productive member of society.

Raws are out. Cute Yuri chapter and archenemy Nemo has a crush on Glasses faggot

You guys should send dick picks to them again.

Threadly reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=kQG06K0WxkE

fuck off potato

>kiss the tip, get some milk

No it won't
it will end with her getting a boyfriend just as awkward

Reminder that Tomoko is a foot whore.

why is her head so BIG?

I gave it three episodes and never watched it again.

Series is trash.

Maybe I couldn't relate because I was Sakamoto in High School and transitioned into a normal and functioning adulthood.

> still likes anime.

They got me when I was young. I keep it to myself.

I've heard of people dropping it because it hit too close to home, but never because it was unrelatable. I think I was able to enjoy It because it was unrelatable.

i remember watching it when it was new and people kept beliving she was gonna shoot up her school or some shit. also i was not satisfied with how it just ends.

also used to find it sadly relatable despite having friends, i was a weird retard in highschool and i became a weeb for tomoko. dark times. i wish i could forget them

Read the manga then, ya dingleberry.

emoji+tomoko is endgame

im trying but i dont like reading online for some reason, and im in a small town so my manga/comic store is like shit at updating the mangas there

have you guys watched the dub? the voices are shit but its like word for word the same lines

i actively avoid dubs

>Open the door
>See this
What do?

It should honestly end with something drastic, imagine how good the anime would have been if Tokomo snapped and beat the shit out of the normies.

im too lazy to read, if dubs are decent ill watch them. anime is like silly anyways so voices never stick out for me. unless they do like some kinda horrible-fake-high-pitched-trying-to-be-cute stuff

the sadess part of watamote is how real it is, shell never do it, like the people watching never will

is the correct awnser her?

considering the route the manga is taking it will probably end in a good note with tomoko making new friends
and im ok with that

turn 360 degrees and walk away

dude i never see fan art of the recent manga, where do you find this stuff?

360 is a full circle tho

dunno i just saved the image from here

i should spend more time on Sup Forums i guess

It feels like wasted potential, it could have been one of the best shows ever if Tokomo got a gun and shot up the school, I would feel horrible knowing I laughed at her too, like its my fault as wel. Plus it fits the opening

nobody laughs at tomoko,she was never bullied
she has no reason to shoot up the school like a weird american kid

it would have been overly edgy, i dont shoot people cuz i got no friends, plus the opening song is literally about trying to become popluar

>That moment when she stomped the insect and found out everyone thought she was weird.
I could see it happening, but I do agree that she would need a stronger motif though.

Possibly. Might want to wait for her to finish though.

The main character is unsympathetic. She's selfish. She's petty. She's cruel. She's a terrible, terrible person. She's obsessively insecure.

I do not understand the appeal, and I never will.

imgur.com/a/Nz9ef i used to save my own reaction photos of tomoko, he you guys go. i wish i didnt save most of them into low quality-ass jpgs

>obsessively insecure
>useless and lazy
>terrible person

i can relate to her

i will admit shes pretty stupid but i always found it painfully relatable how she just couldnt fit in with anything, or like social anxiety, i never feel like it was somthing to be proud of tho

I am just like Tomoko-chan, it was great to find a mc in anime that's also a socially awkward girl

Politely apologise and close the door.

Even popular girls have to poop.

honestly if it doesnt appeal to you, i think thats a good thing

girls don't poop
she is just peeing

i feel like theres such a lack of tomoko hentai its makes me sad because she's my favorite.
all thats made these days (past 2 years) is like gross or fetish themed stuff

>girls don't poop
There was literally a whole chapter about Tomoko getting a stomach ache and desperately needing to take a dump during a school marathon.

That's the point. She's an incredibly flawed character, but she slowly develops by realizing her mistakes later on.

>Walk in and close the door behind me
>Lock the door

Why are you socially awkward?

Imma fix all her problems in one sentence.

> Hey dummy, get interested in something and the people who are doing it more than you're interested in yourself because that's how you become "popular".

S2 NEVER EVER

Kindly explain her that even if I carry toothbrush moustache she doesn't have to salute me every time.

Well the thing is she's so isolative of her problems aside to her brother (of whom finds her a nuisance) that the only things she has to learn better from is cold hard consequences of her actions and noticing patterns from them. That's not unlike some teenagers.

its the animators of watamote im gussing?

If anyone is reading this thread and thinks they're socially awkward let me pass on some advice.

The only thing you should be self-conscious about is making sure you've taken a shower, brushed your hair, brushed your teeth, put on deodorant, and maybe a little bit of perfume / cologne (just a little), and make sure you're wearing clean clothes that match.

With the above covered, there is nothing you should be self-conscious about.

> B-but I don't know what to say.

You don't have to say much of anything. Let the other person do all the talking. Get interested in them, really listen to them for a change, and learn to ask open-ended questions. If you run out of things to ask about, or talk about, then stop talking. It's fine to be silent, wait an amount of time you're comfortable with and then bow out of the conversation.

Tbh it's easy senpai, why so many people struggling with this shit? baka

Mr Enter? You post on a/?

This, I couldn't finish the anime and just switched to the Manga so it would go by faster. Reminded me way too much of myself

Thought I'd hate tomoko becoming more social but it's pretty well written, she's still herself just not having a breakdown when someone talks to her.

WHERE NeW. CHAPTWR

The manga will end with Komi-something seeing Tomoki's dick!

Be thankful she actually decided use the toilet this time.

>archenemy Nemo

Lol, I've been getting kind of annoyed with her lately.

>wants to be a VA
>hates anime

Than why are you in this thread? get the fuck out you normie fuck face

>12 more episodes of Umaru treating her brother like shit, hiding her true self, and somehow not ever getting caught
>I'm going to watch them all anyway

I don't want Tomoko to become happy. It would feel like a spin in the face. I watched and read it because she was relatable.

nonono
She hates Tomoko's taste

I wanna lick Tomokos eye bags.

What boards is she browsing?

2chan trolling vocaloid and 2d idol threads.

/r9k/

Nice

>tfw no Tomoko to shrink me

Fuckin this. Theres a few good doujins out but recently its just horrendous fetish shit

That's the point. Most "shy girls" in anime are delicate flowers who are timid and quiet until they have a chance to shine. They're usually so appealing that the idea nobody talks to them is downright retarded.
Tomoko is genuinely socially awkward. She's been alone so long she doesn't know how to relate to others properly, she misreads situations all the time because she has no experience and she ends up putting her foot in her mouth. She's shy in the realistic way because in reality there's usually a good reason people are loners.

lol yup, its even happening to this thread as you can see

Can't provide you with doujins, but how about fanfiction where Tomoko slowly becomes happy and popular, but actually surpasses her own desire to BECOME popular?
pastebin.com/NaH8su4c
(Not the whole thing, just a teaser)

>big steppy

>thinks she can fit in with fellow social outcasts
>they ridicule and harass her for being a roastie
Perfect.

So is Curb Your Enthusiasm Larry David but people like and watch that show

Tell her it smells and casually walk away.

I keep seeing this loner girl all the time and the premise sounds interesting but I'm too lazy to read it.
Can someone give me a short summary of the entire story? Preferably in a single sentence.

First chapters are sad and hit close home, current chapters are SOL/lesbian harem

Hope the translations for the new chapter come out soon.