Characters that deserved everything they got

>characters that deserved everything they got

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sKJk1A-_c9I
tsumino.com/Book/Info/5299/1/kimiiro-days#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(You)

Gon deserves to lose his nen and be written out of the story for killing best girl.

Gon deserves to lose his nen and be written out of the story for killing best boy

How in the world does a cute creature like this deserve it?

>girl

>characters that will become eternal nen beasts

After trying to murder an innocent blind girl so he could have a fight, I think gon should be arrested

yes girl

>killing one race traitor so he could save his friend
Really not seeing what he should be arrested for.

Reincarnated as Gon's nen beast? I suppose that is a fairly nice ending for best ant.

Cute sea mammal

Um, I'm sorry, but if a character is cute, they are actually good and faultless on the inside, you just don't see that because you judge them by their actions like the shallow hater that you are.

Kogumi had no idea about the Chimera Ants, she thought Meruem was a human.

Only the princes can have nen beasts and even if he could get one Gon doesn't deserve Pitou as his.

Damn you, I came here to post him.

Deserves it, coal burning slut.

Amen.

>become some kind of interdimensional god
>play knights in a mary sue fashion
>sent all of his companions and friends to fucking hell to be tormented for all eternity

golfclap

>gets blacked
>gets hawked
Why should I cheer for this guy?

Shitou didn't deserve any relief before his death.

He deserved everything he got.

he did literally nothing wrong

RIP in Daisukes

Because when he gets cucked, he cucks back.

this guy

>lives as a deity in a pocket universe specifically designed to make your waifu happy
Homu deserves only the best

she's fucking BLIND you dipshit how would she have known they weren't human?

Go away Griffith.

>character
Plot device. But yes, he did deserve it.

He deserved way worse
I've never felt more contempt for a character than this utter idiot

He did but he still got exposed, driven to madness to reveal his true embarrassing petty nature and then killed off.

All in all it was pretty decent.

Stupid cuck bitch

>Getting mad that Komugi fell in love with THIS

How can humie bois even compete against the 5'4 wrath of the ant-king?

She deserved a good fuck, so no

She did not deserve the happy ending Rebellion gave her.

>not disregarding Rebellion like everyone who isn't a Homufag shitter does

I hope the theory of him becoming a shinigami is true.

Actually they really fucked up the ending of the anime for that reason to me. In the manga he dies scared shitless and it's really satisfying, but in the anime they made it look like he found some peace of mind at the very end and try to make us forgive a bit too much.

Plus all the other retards just letting him go. Not like he could still have a piece of paper or other tricks up his sleeves amirite guys?

I thought the live action adaptation actually did the ending really well. I haven't watched it, but I've read it and the way L is incorporated is pretty perfect.

You only think she is cute because she is weak, deaf, and vulnerable you disgusting freak! In reality she is a grown ape just like every other ape in society.

>Plus all the other retards just letting him go.
That was Near's call which is still pretty stupid since he's suppose to be slightly smarter than L.

Source?

Their own fault for blindly listening to him, even though Matsuda saved his ass.

I mean in comparison to every other Jojo villain, no.

The one getting his heart ripped out was literally the only character in this series who did deserve what they got.

light is the protagonist of death note

Delete this or spoil it, I'm gonna puke

Doesn't change a thing. He's a horrific excuse for a human being and he had a bad end in store from the very beginning (those who use the Death Note cannot be happy).

i bet you think napoleon and caesar were horrific too

Holy Shit, I've never heard this before. Eternal monotony, Heaven nor Hell.

Pitou is cute!

cute is not a gender

>trying to murder

But he didn't. Pitou and the ants killed a lot of innocent childs and humands, tho.

>actually defending Light
He did everything wrong. Even if you go with his 3rd grade utilitarianism he's still a moron.
And for the sake of consistency, if you defend Light that means you defend Kiritsugu too (though the latter is far superior).

i don't care about his utilitarianism and neither did light, i rooted for him because he tried to make it all on his own, he went maximum edge with no regrets.

This was so satisfying.

No but I think Pitou is still very pretty and cute.

Sure, but that's not what I was talking about.

This theory started from the OVA that shows a Shinigami who suspiciously resembles Light Clothing wise asking Ryuk about his experiences on earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=sKJk1A-_c9I

Although the biggest flaw in this theory is that the Death Note explicitly states that all humans go to Mu (Nothingness) when they die.

What if being a Shinnigami is nothingness

But Shinigami can still die if they don't extend there own life. In fact, what's going to happen when the human race goes extinct and there aren't any more humans left? What about the heat death of the universe?

>heat death of the universe
how can heat death exist if there's eternal return
checkmate scientists

Heat death isn't nearly the the certainty or "best guess" people think it is.

question, what anime is it ? i just started to get heavy into anime recently.

You might want to learn how to read before getting further into anime.

tsumino.com/Book/Info/5299/1/kimiiro-days#

funny user

I don't disagree, but how is Kerry any better?

My OTP.

Light and Kiritsugu both autistically follow their basic utilitarian interpretation of the world, killing the unjust in the name of creating a perfect world. The difference though, is that Light sees himself as the god of the new world.
Kiritsugu's end game is appealing to the grail. He does heinous stuff like cheating on his wife to grant him emotional coldness, killing his surrogate mother, etc. but it's all to get to a better solution which he knows he's external to. Though it may seem like the Grail convinced him emotionally through the boat example, the kicker is when the Grail explains that the solution would still be from of his own design. That's when he realizes he has no chance of saving the world and he destroys the grail.
In contrast, Light's solution ends with him in the center, controlling all based on his own principles. Light genuinely believes himself to be good enough to act as god.
Light is an egotistical kid with a sheltered, modern development who is driven by self satisfaction above all. Kiritsugu is a tattered, broken man who's seen the horrors of reality.
Compare how Zero ends to how Death Note ends. Light and Kiritsugu both show their true colors. The former howls in crazy laughter and makes light of his father's death. The latter cries his eyes out when he realizes that he managed to end up saving at least one child from himself after all. Fundamentally, Light is a horrible person doing horrible things to do "good," while Kiritsugu is a good person doing horrible things to do good.

This, they also changed it so that Ryuuk seems remorseful about writing Light's name. While in the manga he laughs in his face and mocks him for daring to order him to help him.

And I should make it known that L is the exact opposite of Light. Morally, L is an incredible person in every single way despite the circumstances of his life. That's why even though the writing is still fine after L goes away, the series still feels like it's missing that diametric opposition. It's not just about the fact that a cool character left, but the fact that a terrible person like Light is missing his polar opposite.

She deserved more If you ask me.

DELETE THIS