GODZILLA 怪獣惑星

youtube.com/watch?v=1dF83zsTIMQ

New Godzilla trailer.

Other urls found in this thread:

techtimes.com/articles/148234/20160407/netflix-picks-up-more-anime-based-projects-in-effort-to-become-crunchyroll-alternative.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

looks like shit

Looks like total ass

Garbage

I was able to sit through ID-0, so I can handle the CGI. Thing is, what exactly is the plot? I know it's Humans returning to Earth years later and finding Godzilla ruling the world, but then what? You can't beat Godzilla. He just doesn't stay dead.

I backlogged that show after the 3rd episode. Did it pay off?

It was pretty good. Had a nice little twist near the end; not one of those "I saw it coming" kinds, but a satisfying twist. It had some ugly characters most of the time, but it was a solid show with a pretty entertaining plot. The mech combat was pretty fun to watch. It got a little weird at the end, but it was a nice kind of weird.

>Burgerzilla
>not Shin

If they're going for action than Burgerzilla is the better choice. It was built for combat. If they want this to have a horror feel to it than Shin is better. That Shin one was pure nightmare fuel.

>Implying BurgerZilla wasnt cool as fuck
The problem is that the movie took like 3 hours but Godzilla was in it for like a quarter hour

>Pukingloli.jpg

The fatty is the best looking Godzilla in the last decade, Shin was interesting as fuck but really, Burgerzilla is the best by far.

it looks a lot like sidonia, even the outfits they're wearing

>looks seemingly based on Burgerzilla
>Burgerzilla is one of the most based Godzillas to humans
>this one absolutely fucking hates humanity, to the point of pursuing and fucking up humans until they're forced to evacuate the planet

CG looks pretty jank for a movie. Why didn't they get something like Sanzigen or Orange?

>12fps 3D

Burgerzilla was cool but the movie he was in was shit

Who the fuck keeps letting polygon get away with this shit?

>always wished for a Godzilla anime or any kind of kaiju anime
>finally get a Godzilla one
>it's CG shit with 1 FPS

Thanks Urobutcher.

>CG looks pretty jank for a movie
That's Polygon for you

So will this be another one of those Netflix originals?

How can people accept this 12fps bullshit? Neither Blame or Knights of Sidonia are watchable because of this.

I wouldn't fuck either of them.

>CG

But Knights of Sidonia was good.

Blame interpolated to 60fps is great, smooths out the choppy as fuck characters while not affecting the rest too much, that way the characters are in line with the rest.

>60fps

Meant to say 30fps. Really any interpolation works, since what you're after is just interpolation of the choppy 3D characters.

>Reminder that Shin was vulnerable to casul missiles and could be killed by a nuke.
>Bugerzilla Tanked the extinction meteor that altered earth's ecosystem.

He's cool enough in my book.

>Sup Forums

Nope, the CGI ruined it for me. I will just watch the American Gozilla then.

Yeah plus they killed off the only good actor 30 minutes in

That's the majority of Godzilla movies though. The problem with the american one is that all the characters are boring as fuck and there's no tension or intelligent dialogue.

Fuck you Polygon

Polygon is know for reuse old 3d model and texture

the first season is pretty good because it is new

the second is boring

Polygon announced this title and the plot summary almost 2 years ago, have you people been in comas are something? Do you need a refresher on recent world events?

But cute alien rubber penis waifu saved the 2nd season.

>Polygon announced this title and the plot summary almost 2 years ago
so i can't talk about the new trailer?

fuck off

You're not talking about the trailer though, you're going "Wow, Polygon animating this like Polygon animates things makes me upset."

>CG
Dropped.

people have hope that they could move away from their plain model and choppy animation

>polygon
They are hacks, that's why. Literally the only ones who still try and pull this shit in 3DCG anime and claim it is "stylistic". Everyone else does better shit, both realistic high detail renders as well as cartoony and dynamic stuff.

Ffffffuck polygon.

Polygon texture map is horrible, look like the work of Nihei daughter

Why do these CGI anime all look like Knights of Sidonia?

same studio

said studio is too lazy so they use old model and texture from Sidonia

I like their sci-fi designs but that frame rate they using for CGI is fucking joke, they must see how shitty it looks so why they still pushing it?

Yes ESL-kun, it does look as if it were done by Nihei's daughter. Very astute.

"Fuck Polygon"

>that michael bay bgm

>defending Polygon
>post short from other studio

Is this the one by urobuchi?

iirc
>monsters show up and ravage the planet, humans fuck off
>the planet they move to can't support them anymore, so they come back to earth
>it's a fucking monster planet, but they have no where else to go
>fight to claim some land

Yes.
I was hoping for an original design. Looks too similar to Bugerzilla. Personally I'm not a fan of the glass shard spikes, elephant feet, obese look, and small head. At least they aren't using the overly drawn out roar from G14.

It's not Godzilla 2014, Shin-G just evolved while the humans were away.

I am attacking polygon, sorry you got any impression otherwise. I fucking hate them and demonstrate the superiority of literally everyone else in any thread that CG anime is mentioned in.

Fuck Polygon.

> to the point of pursuing and fucking up humans until they're forced to evacuate the planet
I'm pretty sure it wasn't Godzilla alone and that there were also a bunch of other kaijus that drove humanity off the planet. Biollante better show up, that thing would fit pretty well with the overgrown planet.

If you look at the timeline, you'll see it's not related to Shin Godzilla at all.

What is that webm from? And who is the character? Thanks!

Gravity no Pico.

The problem isn't so much how much screen time was devoted to Godzilla, it's that the screen time we did get wasn't well utilized until near the end, the only good characters were either killed off or sidelined, and the main human characters were bland cardboard cutouts nobody gave a fuck about.

So exactly like Showa Godzilla.
Like do people forget our MC in Godzilla vs Gigan was an artist?

I thought I'd hate the MUTOs after first seeing their designs, but in the end they were actually pretty endearing.

>Kemono Friendzilla

another garbage 3d, cant do do proper 3d like gantz:0?

>WUB WUB
>BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAP

So what he's an artist? He and the other characters are likable. Ford isn't.That's the most important thing. Also take into account that Vs Gigan is like thirty minutes shorter. Pacing matters.

Will best girl be in it?

That looks fucking disgusting.

Burgerzilla is objectively the best. The scene of her shitting down the monsters throat in that last movie was one of the best scenes I have ever seen.

Wishing for anything from anime is like wishing to a monkey's paw. Even if you get what you wanted, it's still going 5o suck cock.

>CG
No thanks

Why comics need to pump their characters to retardedly OP levels? Even the comic versions of Human Torch and Ice man would mob the floor with Goku.

Toei are the best at making CGI films. It was a mistake going with the hacks at Polygon pictures. They probably only picked them, because they're much more well known than Toei for CGI.

I most surprised with how this teaser was edited like a Hollywood movie trailer. They're really trying to appeal to an international market with this.

This

>They're really trying to appeal to an international market with this.

Well yeah it's Netflix.

Shin got hit by this bunker buster in the neck and recovered without fault.
He can also spawn from his own pieces of tissue.

It's a not Netflix anime. The producers just chose Netflix to distribute their anime on their platform. I don't know why people keep misunderstanding this.

comic book writers make anime look smart

Nope, Netflix are part of the community funded the anime just like they did with Sadonia, Ajin and Blame.

>literally Fire emblem 13/14 character designer
Fucking why, he sucks

CG anime truly is the future.

I doubt it. Netflix cooperated with them but they didn't fund shit.

As alway, everything except the people look good.

techtimes.com/articles/148234/20160407/netflix-picks-up-more-anime-based-projects-in-effort-to-become-crunchyroll-alternative.htm
>Netflix also has several original anime projects in the works,Netflix also has several original anime projects in the works,
>>Last year, Netflix announced that it planned on adapting Japanese manga Ajin: Demi Human into a series, too

Too lazy to find new sources for you. Have one posted on Sup Forums in the past, the rest you can google.

I'm talking about Godzilla here. They didn't fund it, and if they did help fund it, they're not a main investor.

They put money in it so even if they might not be the main they're still on the community.

>地球脱出以前に人類がゴジラへ行った2032年の核攻撃時に採取されたゴジラの細胞データに97%一致
>A 97% match with Godzilla's cell data harvested at the time of the nuclear attack against Godzilla in 2032 before humanity fled earth

What do you do when the whole planet is Godzilla's offspring and their hatred for humans is imprinted in their DNA?

shin godzilla is like the borg. instant biological adaption. if they fail to kill it on the first strike, its over

>CG

Shame. I love Kaiju but nah, not like this.

>that thigh

HOLY FUCK

thicc

It's shit

What? Iceman has gotten some massive buffs because 'Muh Ice is just absence of energy, muh states of matter.' But he's still nowhere near the OP Hax fuckers Anime has.
Serious!Gil
Any Sayain
Any Main Hero/Villian In Jojo
Naruto Eye Hax.
Stop making it sound like just because characters are getting stronger now than when they were first introduced (which by the way, if anyone deserves it it's Iceman for being one of the first five X-Men)
Yes shocking to know, but a character who has been in dozens of life or death battles for more years than you've been alive has grown stronger. If that's shocking, I should remind you that Goku before his training with Roshi was barely stronger than 10 men.
Now he's palling around with a God.

And by the way, to be on topic with Godzilla, Japanese Godzilla has also survived a Man Made Black hole and ALSO survived a Meteor point blank without a scratch.
Stop being afraid of boogymen.

roden?

Just a bird who got corrupted with godzilla cells.

>Reminder that Shin was vulnerable to casul missiles and could be killed by a nuke.
Reminder that Shin was still evolving
>Bugerzilla Tanked the extinction meteor that altered earth's ecosystem.
No he didn't

>Shin was vulnerable to casul missiles
Good to know you didn't watch the movie

>シン・ゴジラから一年
So this obviously refers to real time and not in-universe time right?