Post the exact moment a series went to shit

Post the exact moment a series went to shit.

It was shit the moment they announced his VA.

I'm too lazy to look it up, but the moment that the DBZ story continued on after Namek blew up.

When this guy showed up

The entire series was shit, user

Shut up, his VA was a GOAT casting choice.

It was on shaky ground as soon as the time skip started, but this was the moment the series jumped the shark.

Speaking of, do we have any information on the novel?

I see. It still hurts.

The handling of this was such a mess. It's still dead to me.

what's the context on this?

That was the best moment of the series

Mikotofags get BTFO'd

That was great, Not every reveal has to be epic and dramatic.

The scene as a whole was pretty dramatic anyway

I don't even really like SnK but it was awesome, It's very different to all the shit with dramatic shots, characters making shoked faces and shit from anime.

No, it was the next arc that ruined the manga. This part was actually pretty good.

How so? Mikoto is still objectively the best character with compelling themes regarding her story. The image that user posted just precedes the moment Othinusfags get BTFO when their shitty drama queen gets regressed into an irrelevant comic relief character.

Yeah i mean that i liked how casual the reveal was, most of "shoking reveals" are like that IRL desu.

O

The world is basically destroyed and the MC is tortured by the girl there for nearly an eternity. I'm talking millions and billions of years. She tries to break him and kills him thousands of times. At the end of their squabble they come to an understanding and she restores the world to it's original state, in which the entire world initiates a manhunt for her and the MC who decides to protect her. Of course, the entire world gets BTFO by him.
It's nonsensical on multiple levels, the most glaring problem being the MC retaining his sanity after everything that happened. The arc might have been slightly redeemed if she died at the end, but she didn't. People are too blinded by shipping cancer to care.

MY

i re-read this several times, i thought the translators fucked up hard somehow

Sorry they didn't spend half the chapter powering up beforehand.

>Mikoto is still objectively the best character with compelling themes regarding her story.
Don't come crawling here as if you're any better than Othinusfags. Mikoto isn't the best anything. Accelerator had a more compelling story between volumes 13, 15, and 19-22 than Mikoto had across 40 volumes and her own spinoff.

> trash
> Zero interest
> Never finish series.

That's a nice handblade laser thing. Is that Yell from Akikan?

It was bad long before that.

It's more the stupidity of them doing it that got to me. Even Eren couldn't believe how retarded they were. And the explanation as to why they were acting like that just felt contrived as hell.

>characters making shoked faces and shit from anime.
Don't forget the weird throat sounds that happen.

Accel's angsty tsunshit was even worse than Mikoto's in OT. I'm not even talking about his cringey pseud's sperging about muh villainy. And even Sisters arc was way more appealing.
So no, Mikoto IS the best everything.

Shut up Satomi, he's going to beat your ass to see the beautiful moment you break.

index is fucking ridiculous, I kinda want to pick it back up now

Twenty years later and I'm still salty as fuck.

Turning Point 4

Fuck off, that was awesome. What ruined snk was the politics arc and now the endless warriors arc.

They had two shifters right in front of them, one of which was unconscious. Regardless of the original mission, taking Eren and Ymir back to Marley made sense, especially with the loss of Annie. Go back to Marley, then return to Paradis with the Attack and Jaw titans to recover the coordinate (which they don't know Eren already has).

Honestly, it would have been stupid for Reiner to *not* act right then and there.

it was just retarded, didn't even wait until the ackerhax was out of earshot

His relationship with Last Order blows anything Mikoto has out of the water. I'd rather read Accel going from total edgelord to getting a wake up call instead of Mikoto's stagnant bullshit every volume.
>Sisters arc was way more appealing
Yeah, those sisters she doesn't give a flying fuck about, right? If you want to talk "cringey" go re-read NT3 when she was buying rings for a guy who isn't interested in her instead of addressing the new sister which should be a big fucking deal to her. Mikoto and her fans are a joke.

Nearly everything that happened after it become popular was a mistake

Wait, is that ragna?

that's Othinus

They didn't know she had Ackerhax, the only non-shifter Eldian they're afraid of is Levi. And it wouldn't matter because thwy were seconds away from transforming.

Are there any other anime characters that have a handblade similar to what is depicted in this pic?

Touma.

I don't know why but this is hillarious to me.

The reason Reiner was acting like that makes a lot of sense now that we know what we know from the latest chapters
>Reiner comes from a place where his race, the Eldians, are hated because of past sins
>this in turn makes the mainland Eldians blame the Walldians for their subjugation
>Reiner and his friends were trained since childhood to take the coordinate, a mission that was suppose to take only about a month
>the mission was to include Annie, Bertolt, Reiner, and Marcel
>it is revealed that Marcel lied to Marlayen Officials in order to protect his brother, thus allowing Reiner to inheret the Armored Titan
>Marcel is later eaten by Ymir while protecting Reiner, who can only watch as his friend is eaten before his eyes
>believing that everyone inside the walls were evil and disgusting devils, they broke through the walls when they were like 12 years old
>this resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Eldians as the titans quickly overran Shiganshina and wall Maria
>before they could penetrate further into the walls and steal the Coordinate from royal family, Grisha Yaeger managed to track them down first, steal the coordinate, and kill all of the royal family present
>this threw a huge flaw into their plans as they no longer knew who possessed the coordinate
>they had no choice but to Enroll in the Military in order to gather more information (on a side note, this also caused the Marlayen government to dispatch Zeke and Pieck in order to aid with the recovery of the Coordinate)
>during their time infiltrating it became very apparent to them that the people they had committed mass murder against were not devils, and were in fact just regular Eldians like them. Eldians who didn't even know what the past was
>this led to the horrible realization that they had just killed hundreds of thousands of people
>this pushed Reiner, who had already been through a lot in his childhood, to develop severe PTSD and Depression over the guilt

They had to know, they all graduated in the same time and she was #1 if I remember correctly, in top 5 for sure.

So when will we get the SnK version of the Nuremburg trials so traitors like Reiner and Bert get their comeuppance? The only thing they deserve is death.

No kindle version (yet?), I won't buy physical, fuck delivery rates.

Bert is already dead. He was eaten by Armin.

Reiner is still alive, but he is going to be eaten soon by another Eldian who will inherit the Armored Titan.

So what? She was #1 in the class but she's not on Levi's level. If she was she could have taken down Annie by herself.

Kestrel Rampage?

I thought it was resoundingly OK, some neat fights and good jokes but not much substance.
Ends weak too.

I'm not saying she's on Levi's level. I'm saying that knowing that Bort and Reiner should have been at least a little aware in her presence.

Don't worry, grim reminder soon.

In small doses, Sarachi's serious moments can really stand out from most anime but when he makes everything serious for such a long time, it just feels like the average shounen shit.

>His relationship with Last Order blows anything Mikoto has out of the water.
Poor bait. Their relationship is pretty generic and is not even done well. Mikoto's relationship with Misaki is more deep and entertaining to watch.
>I'd rather read Accel going from total edgelord to getting a wake up call
And by a wake up call you mean "still an angsty emo fuckboy who thinks that the world is shit"? Yeah, superb development here.
>Yeah, those sisters she doesn't give a flying fuck about, right?
I don't remember anything like that in Sisters arc. Maybe you should re-read it.
>NT3 when she was buying rings for a guy who isn't interested in her instead of addressing the new sister which should be a big fucking deal to her.
>he's still mad
Jesus, Accelcucks are pathetic. Literally nothing wrong with that, it's completely natural in that situation.

Yell from Akikan

oh wait, wrong pic

I know someone will bitch at me for watching trash, but fuck it.
The part in High School DxD where they "kill" Asia a second time as an excuse for Issei to hulk out again.
I mean the first time fine, but fucking twice.
It just made me audibly groan, even before I knew it was a fakeout.

This

yea that and all that "spirit of Samurai" bullshit

Not him but
>>His relationship with Last Order blows anything Mikoto has out of the water.
>Poor bait. Their relationship is pretty generic and is not even done well. Mikoto's relationship with Misaki is more deep and entertaining to watch.
You didn't respond to anything that he said other than saying "your's is stupid but mine isn't"
>>I'd rather read Accel going from total edgelord to getting a wake up call
>And by a wake up call you mean "still an angsty emo fuckboy who thinks that the world is shit"? Yeah, superb development here.
Again you are just dismissing what happened in the series and how much he has calmed down and tries to live a normal life,by saying that this somehow is absolutely false.
>>Yeah, those sisters she doesn't give a flying fuck about, right?
>I don't remember anything like that in Sisters arc. Maybe you should re-read it.
He isn't talking about the Sisters arc, he is talking about NT3 where Misaka didn't care at all about Worst existance and only wanted to give Touma a ring the whole time. It isn't even Worst she didn't even care about Accel being there and didn't even want to talk to him.
>>NT3 when she was buying rings for a guy who isn't interested in her instead of addressing the new sister which should be a big fucking deal to her.
>he's still mad
>Jesus, Accelcucks are pathetic. Literally nothing wrong with that, it's completely natural in that situation.
First of all by giving names to your opponent you aren't making yourself more right also not trying to even talk to the murderer of your sisters and only caring about giving a ring to another boy isn't exactly normal, but as the rest of the series has shown Misaka isn't exactly sane so she is forgiven here.

The biggest offender of "muh samurai spirit" was the fight between Kamui and Gin. There was no way Gintoki could have survived with the condition he was already in, but Sorachi just kept beating the readers over the head with "but ur supposed 2 be a good brother!!"

>Their relationship is pretty generic and is not even done well.
This is coming from a guy who thinks Mikoto's character relationships are good.
>I don't remember anything like that in Sisters arc.
Obviously referring to everything post Sisters, which you probably haven't even read based on the bullshit you're spouting.
>Mikoto's relationship with Misaki
>deep and entertaining
You can't make this shit up. Their "relationship" begins and ends with mutual lust for Touma's cock. Even after the Daihaseisai all of their interactions feel forced as fuck and worthless.

I dropped Gintama during season 5 for this exact reason

Well you can just skim through the remaing episodes since they will go back into comedy for now, so if you liked that you are lucky.
Also the final arc is 60 comedy 40 action.

Greatest love story ever told.

>he has calmed down and tries to live a normal life
Right after Sisters arc. This hasn't changed one bit since then.
>not trying to even talk to the murderer of your sisters
Why would she? The incident was resolved completely, there's not much to talk about.
>and only caring about giving a ring to another boy
That boy has pretty much insulted her strong feelings just a volume ago. Of course she would be obsessed with trying to make up for it somehow. I fail to see why people are so assblasted about it, especially since Mikoto always seemed to be a bit of a tryhard.

>Obviously referring to everything post Sisters
What does it have to to with Sisters itself? The arc was still better than pretty much everything Kamachi has ever written.
>Their "relationship" begins and ends with mutual lust for Touma's cock. Even after the Daihaseisai all of their interactions feel forced as fuck and worthless.
Now you're baiting again. Sad!

Misacucks are still butthurt I see.

yea that was painful to read/watch

>Anything I don't like is bait
Keep crying those bitch tears then my friend.

> >Anything I don't like is bait
Says a raildexfag.

>Says a raildexfag
You say this like it's an insult but you know you fall under this category too right?

>Right after Sisters arc. This hasn't changed one bit since then.
What?
Ok I'll explaing it easily then.
He went from someone that wanted people to leave him alone > someone who wanted to protect a little girl so he could redeem himself while remaining good > someone who had to dirty his hands to protect said girl > someone who wanted to be accepted by said girl and to no longer consider himself a vilian > to someone who would actively try to help out the people his had on his phone memory.
If you still can't udnerstand the steps then just look at his shirt and what it symbolizes.
>Why would she? The incident was resolved completely, there's not much to talk about.
So the fact that there is a brand new clone with completely different personality than the others isn't something serious. Ok right.
>That boy has pretty much insulted her strong feelings just a volume ago. Of course she would be obsessed with trying to make up for it somehow. I fail to see why people are so assblasted about it, especially since Mikoto always seemed to be a bit of a tryhard.
He was just drunk and called her Miko-chan what did he do to insult her feelings ?

I just wish they had kept butcher's original draft which was much more interesting.

Raildexfags are generally kamachidrones at least when it's not about Mikoto so I don't quite fall under this category.

>He was just drunk and called her Miko-chan what did he do to insult her feelings ?
When a fucking girl goes to the other end of the world to save your ass - something no one else ever tried to do - getting drunk as fuck, giving her sushi and walking away without saying a word of some appreciation is not something you're supposed to do, especially to someone you seem to consider a friend. Even if she were Vento-tier of ugly you could at least say something like "thanks" to her or talk about what happened. Adding to my point I would also like to say that a little bit later he gave literally zero fucks when she promised that he's not alone now and to share his burden while holding his hand. Since Mikoto has always been a somewhat obsessive girl, it was only natural for her to ignore another clone that wasn't in immediate danger when there was a chance she could make progress in her relationship with Touma.

still mad

Nah Berserk went to shit when loli witch was introduced.

you bakas hes not talking about the plot it was the offhand nature of the remark "btw we are 100% responsible for your misery" and the poor direction of the panels

what the FUCK is wrong with their legs

how about the elbows?

God, japanese shit is so stupid

>ywn kiss a girl only for her to be disgusted and gargle mouthwash to neutralize your disgusting spit
Why even live?

Already posted

Nah, the lightblade was alright. Deus ex machina accompanied by a literal Deus ex machina with multitrack NTR drifting on the other hand was the real shit.

This sounds so fucking stupid but since it's Index I instantly believe it.

Everything becomes normal in Index, no matter how insane it get.