Other urls found in this thread:

wethoughttheywerewhite.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

44% of jewish americans are in the 1%

writing on money is illegal, nice try fucker

100% of tested euro notes are contaminated with faecal matter

Coudenhove-Kalergi did nothing wrong

of what

this is a good idea but we need to have a unified message or informative site we can lead people to

the 1% of income retard

so your saying there smart?

"svartskalle" "neger" "nigger" "judejävlar" "muslimfittor" "sieg heil" "adolf hitler" are amongst some of my works if you ever saw it on a swedish bill

and swastikas ofc turn money into living memes and propaganda its that simple

Jews are not victims, learn about jewish bolshevism and #jewishwarcrimes

meme it into reality anons

Thank you Based Russia. "Trudeau is a faggot"

>American problems on European bills
what's the point? almost nobody in europe knows about shit like x-gate etc.

>"svartskalle" "neger" "nigger" "judejävlar" "muslimfittor" "sieg heil" "adolf hitler" are amongst some of my works if you ever saw it on a swedish bill
That'll teach em

>It's ok to be white
>Trump is love
anything that will trigger the snow flakes

I can fit my bills into my printer. uh oh.......

Is it even possible to prove that you wrote something on a bill? What if it was given to you as change at a store?

nigger crime statistics and webm related

it's not

sometimes i draw swastikas on small bills 5,10,20

Stand up comedians. What’s the deal with that?

Money is fiat. It is literally paper with no backing in gold or silver.

"my nigga hitler dindu nuddin"

You can put your bills through your computer printer.

Say what one more mother fucking time,i dare you.

it's always the jews

Anti-Semites are as barbarian as niggers but blame Jews instead of whites.

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

>what is Sup Forums.org/pol/

I'd say "Jews controlled the American slave trade. They owned all the ships and just sold us to dumb white people."

Then I'd put wethoughttheywerewhite.tumblr.com/

Great way to redpill niggers and whites, and also piss off kikes.

hurr burr if its not gold or silver its not valuable
>goes to bank
>hey i want to withdraw gold
>every single bank in the world must carry tons of gold

great job. also the most valuable commodity as of 2018 is data. so get with the times retard.

this could work nogs love money

>this is a good idea but we need to have a unified message or informative site we can lead people to

no we don't.

>
>this could work nogs love money
i don't think they read much, and it wouldn't show up on their ebt card

have some bad lsd with your federal reserve. you must become kaleidoscopic permapatterning in the watch beep wakeup gas station work with normie dreams your permashallow sleep allows you white american christian permafilth.

ma drugz be loli leather

mkultra boiim

>Nature, not nurture

Might be too cerebral though...

>911 was an inside job
>European currency

Anyone outside of America wishes nothing but death and destruction of evil empire Pietro

red ink on a bill a high profile drug dealing nigger will check that shit while counting
or black people sock puppet accounts post pics on twitter "yu seent dis shit mayn this nigga woke as fuk"

Kek that's pretty good tho

Brexit did nothing wrong

Paper money is fiat money. It is worth nothing, because it is printed out of thin air.

>tons of gold

Not enough to balance every fiat money in circulation.

Well, it is a flammable fuel source

Well, we're stuck with paper money. Unless you have lots of gold, I suggest not burning paper money. Paper money rules the world. Sad, really sad.

>there

everything your pervert country does internationally is illegal too, faggot.

heil spencer! altright.com

whatever m8

The ancient Babylonians used clay tablets. You act as if money NEEDS to have intrinsic value. What money NEEDS is trust. Do you trust clay tablets? Do you think the Babylonians would have trusted your paper money? Money works because it is a system of trust. Intrinsic valued money is due to a lack of trust and lack of trust is bad for business.

Burn the coal pay the toll.

Money is not just a system of trust. Trust in what? It has to be trust in something substantial. Paper is not substantial.

Gold is substantial, labour is substantial. The value of money has to be backed by substance, not by (((trust))) alone.

1488 heil hitler

So it begins.

“This is one of the 325$ a month I am saving due to Trump Tax Cuts.”

Yes so what exactly is substantial about bitcoin?

nothing. bitcoin = bitcohen.

You are 100% moronic to think that money is not 100% on trust. EVEN WHEN dollars were backed by gold, there were notes that could be exchanged at a bank for gold. You must trust the bank issuing the banknote. You must trust that the commercial bank that HONORS the banknote will exchange you gold for your note. You must trust that the government will not issue so many notes that the currency is worthless.

>Aha see when money is not backed by gold, governments can print infinite amount of bank notes leading to inflation.

Tell that to the Spanish. Do you know how much gold was in the mountains of South America? It did not stop the Spanish crown from run away inflation as an increased quantity of goods chasing the same amount of services. Money has nothing to do with metal and everything to do with TRUST.

>teehee jews I said it again.

You are a brainlet aren't you.

Not in the US, as long as you don't try to change the value or obscure the serial number.

Money has everything to do with substance, not trust alone. Trust in what?? Exactly, trust in substance.

Do you trust paper? No, you trust the substance that backs the paper. Sadly, paper no longer has substance. The Spanish and the English got in debt to (((them))).

>whatever m8
you passed up a prime amerimutt opportunity? YOU FUCKING KEK!
you're literally worse than a dynamite skunk

Yes I trust paper you know why? Because other people trust it.

The value is in the community that trusts it. The community that trusts USD is everyone (litearlly billions of people) who would give their own goods and services in exchange for it.

>oy vey, don't name the jews

Here's some paper money. Go buy yourself some brains.

The community will revolt if they knew that paper money is thin air. The community has been deceived that money is backed by substance redeemable in gold and silver. This is a lie. If you believe this, you also believe in bitcohen.

USD is backed by oil

Thanks for proving my point. You handed me monopoly money. Why is it not useful? But other paper money is? Are all paper money the same? Why is it that people will trade goods and services in exchange for certain paper money and not others? Could it be that there is value in trust?

Nope. The USD is backed by the FED and the US military. Iraq and Libya wanted to trade in euro's, but they got invaded because (((freedom))).

>people don't know paper is thin air
>everyone is stoopid but me

Except that paper money has tremendous uses over currency backed by gold. You do realize what "backed" means right? It means you MUST absolutely MUST be able to exchange the bank note for gold at ANY TIME. Do you realize what a logistic nightmare that would be? How do you think credit cards would work? Credit cards handle literally trillions of transactions on a given day. At any time these people making transactions can request gold LEGALLY at any given geographic location.

People trust in good faith, thinking that their money is backed with substance. This is the deception. Henry Ford wrote about this, which is why people will revolt on the streets if they ever found out about the money scam.

Whats the point of that exactly? The problem is not them not being exposed to people saying that (they are all the time), its their mental frameworks being unable to accept such possibilities.

>One person wrote it therefore its fact

>thinking that their money is backed with substance
Yes the substance is the services and reliability that come with fiat currency.

Credit cards are debt cards. You don't have money, you have debt. Money is debt without substance backing it up.

That's a global equivalent to the state banning counter currency not the actual backing, but I get your point.

>Yes the substance is the services and reliability that come with fiat currency.

There is not enough substance and services to back up fiat money. Please, think before you post.

How many dollars are there in circulation? Is there enough oil to back up the dollar?

I know you don't have more than 100 dollars to your name but if you cannot appreciate how difficult it is for someone to be able to access their money at any given time/location in a country/geographic region where the bank can service you then I am wasting my time. And say this person wants to request gold in exchange for his notes would be infinitely more retarded and would grind all transactions to a stand still.

>source my ass
This is because you don't appreciate how hard it is to be able to access money anywhere. You think before you post. IF you want to travel from Amsterdam to Oslo, what are you going to do carry all your money with you? How is bill gates going to carry 80 bn dollars with him if he wants to move his assets? Banks facilitate the movement of cash. You think this is easy? Go kill yourself.

Diversity=Diversive

Wait
Is this real?

It would grind all debt to a stand still. But you don't want that, do you?

Debt is slavery. Fiat money is debt.

You confuse money with fiat money. I am not against money.

whatever did this isn't human

yes

How would bill gates be able to move 10 million dollars from one account to another without fiat money? Please tell me how anyone on Earth would be able to access their money anywhere on earth in a safe and secure manner.

Tell me how people access money from different geographic locations without fiat money knowing full well that any given person with a backed currency can exchange that banknote for gold. Please tell me how on earth you manage to accomplish this.

Traps aren't gay

>What would you write?

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/

You wanna know something funny? The word credit comes from the Latin CREDO which stands for I BELIEVE. So next time you tell me money has nothing to do with trust go swallow some tide pods.

If money is not backed by anything, then it is fiat money. Why would you want to move to a place that doesn't back your money in real commodity? My advice is not to move to that place in the first place.

>I believe

But you believe in what? I didn't say money has nothing to do with trust. It has to do with trust, but trust in what? You can't simply trust in nothing. Fiat money is nothing unless it is backed by something real. You should believe, but you should believe in something real.

Also, the British used tally sticks when there were gold shortages. Fiat currency is not an elaborate conspiracy. Actually, gold shortages are really common in history. And you know what happens then? Economic STAGNATION. RECESSION. PEOPLE CAN'T DO BUSINESS.

Good job. Really great job. At least we can all redeem our gold certificates at the local bank. OH WAIT WE CAN'T CAUSE EVERYONE WANTS TO REDEEM THEIR GOLD. AND ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE TONS OF GOLD IN EVERY BANK IN THE WORLD.

you are really stupid aren't you? Hurr it's not valuable cx therefore its worthless!! ITS ALL JUST A CONSPIRACY NAME THE JEW YAA MAGAPEDE.

Put soy on them.

Gold is not the only commodity. Gold is only an example. You can have silver, platinum, wheat, whatever. As long as it is something real, something tangible.

The British went bankrupt, because they used fiat money.

DUDE WHY WOULD U WANT TO MAKE TRANSACTIONS.

LOL CX??

DUDE MOVING MONEY IS BAD.

God you are moronic. Do you have more than 1000 dollars? I move money regularly between different accounts. Most people above the age of 30 have multiple bank accounts. Also its not even about moving money but also accessing money. Tell me. Lets say you have 1 million dollars worth of gold. And you have a certificates in various denominations that allow you access to 1 million dollars worth of gold. How am I going to carry this with me? Briefcase? In my pockets? Hmm? Because unlike your NEET ass I need to go places. World capitals to do business in. Oh yes I'll just carry it around with me because thats super convenient. AND on top of that, anywhere I go, I EXPECT TO BE ABLE TO CLAIM THE EQUIVALENT AMOUNT OF GOLD. SURELY THERE IS NO LOGISTICAL CHALLENGE IN THIS.

Fuck the kikes.

I never get any bills with writing on them.

I would just draw a dick on it

A 90 year old woman with no children is determining the future for your children.

Calm down. Take a deep breath and drink some green tea to calm your nerves. You seem to need it.

>b-but gold is heavy! I am weak, I can't lift gold!

I never said you should carry gold with you. I said that money should be backed by real estate (gold,silver, whatever). You can still use money and carry money.

>a bunch of people go to a bank asking for their commodity
>bank can't issue funds back
>total calamity

great job retard
oh wait banks are the invention of the jew and they are hiding money in their noses. okay got it