Question for you, Sup Forums

Will based blacks be allowed in the ethnostate? Post blacks who'd be allowed in if you were in charge.

Interested in hearing your thoughts, let's keep it civil.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/Bawmn2JlLuC/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nooo

Sad how they put Kanyes brain in the electroshock machine after this photo!

sure, in their own ethnostate that they themselves build, far away from us

No, nor will spamming leaf faggots that rape their own mother in the ass

cant keep out the guy who invented leather sweat pants

You have problems

I think this picture was after. The concert where he spoke out in support of Trump was before.

If they pull a Michael Jackson and try to become white, are they allowed in?

This is the only one.

This is a shill thread.

kill yourself NO NIGGERS AND NO KIKES

man i am so upset i missed that show, saw him just a week or two prior with two friends who are heavy heavy democrats.. they would have lost their minds

>based blacks
"based blacks" go back to africa on their own

BASED NOG

>t-they might d-deport me, user
>mind if I stay at your place for a little while?

let chief keef in

you have to go back!

Honorary?

You can't honestly tell me you wouldn't shelter her

sage faggots

The whole idea of an ethnostate is that they don't let any other ethnic group in, dumb-dumb. You cannot convince ethnonationalists to accept other ethnic groups no matter how "based" - unless they're just roleplayers/trolls which admittedly is most on Sup Forums. With the real ones you are pissing into the wind trying to have this conversation m8

dude you have to resist or you'll end up corrupting the gene pool

I say let em stay if they care to

People like Thomas Sowell are invaluable assets to the white race and anyone who says otherwise is a fucking traitor.

>People like Thomas Sowell are invaluable assets to the white race and anyone who says otherwise is a fucking traitor.
t. Thomas Sowell

We will let a few percent, some who fought for us but they know what they are signing up for -> and they still think it's worth it

He really is irrelevant to "the white race".

>Will based blacks be allowed in the ethnostate?
Maybe?

Having a non ethnic population of

I'd allow a small amount of immigrants to work here if they provided something truly beneficial

Nope lol

yes, based blacks will be allowed in the black ethnostate.

why would they be?

make a sex doll that looks like her or the two of you can move to meltingpotistan together and renounce your respective citizenships

it's probably better if racemixers like you leave, leaf

right, because making exceptions to the ethnostate means it's now a civnat and negates the whole point of an ethnostate and we wind up right back here where we started.

you do realize there's this thing called the internet, and he can publish his writings from wakanda and you can read them in murrica, right?

that defeats the purpose. we will set up a place for the mixers to exist.

and then they'll fuck your women. how you like them apples? all or none bro, don't go soft on us.

instagram.com/p/Bawmn2JlLuC/

is this really what the average American middle school looks like? i dont even know what race some of this filth is.

NO. The best and most intelligent blacks would be the leaders of the black ethnostate, we would respect them and allow them in as guests on temporary visas, but only a jew would suggest that any non-white should be allowed to live in a white ethnostate.

Pic related and Yeezy are obvious candidates. My black friend Josh and his family can stay too.

Yes! Imagine all the white women they can sleep with! Slay kangz! Slay! XD

You're being a narc right now dude