youtube.com/watch?v=_tWWvBkZ4-M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sun >Moon

right

Wrong.

Good taste.

Wrong.

I don't even remember who Right is.

Still the best romantic comedy up to date.

Right.

Omawarisan

Left.

The only correct answer

Right.

This desu.

CHOCO BANANA

Sun is the typical "good looking girl with basic features" whereas Luna has a "super spicy loli design" and wears short shorts.
Right.

>loli
Nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=_tWWvBkZ4-M
Masa-san is like a hard boiled Hideyoshi, it's not homo if its with Masa-san, r-right?

Left or Right?

Left. Main girl best girl

Well she is 13 years old, and despite not being a full fledged loli, but more borderline, her design definitely gives off that sweet loli-vibe with her slimg body, small boobs and twin-tailed pink hair.

Right

Right though i will concede left is a 10/10 waifu too.

SnH feels too 00's for me

Right
Left
Edomae>Seto

San is for mature men who enjoy marriage and responsibility and want a wife who will cook, clean, and act submissive to them. High chance of reproduction.

Luna is for manchildren who want to crawl back into the cradle and relive their immature desires. Luna is obsessed with attention but once she gets it she loses interest, she'll cheat on you if you fall in love with her and emotionally she's dead inside because of her upbringing. With Luna, you have to spend every time you're with her babysitting her abandonment issues hoping she'll reciprocate, which is a dream.

Those who choose Luna because they are attracted to her looks alone are sailing into a deathtrap.

>here is my headcanon to trashtalk the girl I don't like and glorify the girl I prefer
Okay, champ.

>too 00's
Is that a bad thing really?
Late 90 early 00 comedy shows were great. I wish there was more series that replicated trashy feeling of stuff like magpoka or galaxy angel.

left