Proper sidearms for white nationalists

Are Glocks a good carry gun for the Sup Forumsock?

Other urls found in this thread:

gundata.org/images/fbi-handgun-ballistics.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=NkaZujSr6DM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

safety buttons are for faggots, so yes.

I just can’t stand all the hipster fags that give Glock a bad name. However it’s my favorite pistol to shoot

What’s the trigger pull like on that hk?

CZ P-01 Compact

A lot better than a glock's

I carry g19 and it's an awesome gun and grows on you, it might be hard to conceal it if you have a smaller frame but you get used to it and small outline doesn't really mean much to a normie

not sure guns have any political preference when it comes to who is using it

A Glock is good for keeping in your car. LC9S is better for carry and LCP if you're a girl.

too much
also instead of p01, get the sp01

Damn fine point user.

Deagle or GTFO

I love my m&p shield for carry. Very comfy. However, there is just something about my g19 that makes me want it with me all the time

1 in the holster, 1 lodged in the ass

Best option is just getting a G19 with night sites... 15+1 comes with 3 mags

You carry in thailand?

Israeli gun.
Fuck that

>not open carrying an elephant gun

FAMAS

S&W .38 snub nose...

A Canadians opinion on firearms.

My light skin black friend carries a glock
He drives a cab so he got his license very easily. It’s not easy to get a conceal carry license in massachussetts

check the flag, colors are reversed :D (Costa Rica) and yes, you can conceal carry in CR with permits

Forgot to mention he owns an unregistered ar that he is planning on modding out and using high capacity mags with because fuck the law

I live in commiefornia. Same here. However, I’ve started he process. I am lucky to live in a very rural redneck area. Local sheriff believes everyone should carry.
Except meth heads

Meth heads and niggers are barred from carrying up here.

for concealed carry I use wheel guns, they're smaller and easier to carry. especially in summer. just make sure you get a hammerless and it's .38 and up.

Yeah you need a good reason to carry if you live in mass, Cali, or New York.

Nein.

glock 30

Wheel guns.
Almost never malfunction, if they do, club the fucker on the head with it

The local sheriff really doesn’t even need a good reason. Living among bears and meth heads is enough for him. So long as you don’t have a domestic violence charge or a felony he will sign anyone one up upon interview

this is true but I carry them because they're small and easy to carry.

Can you just say revolver. “Wheel gun” makes me cringe

.44 mag stainless revolver.
When it goes -30 only revolvers and lever actions work.

Glocks are for faggots. Get a DA/SA.

Any gun that works is fine. If you can shoot straight and are comfortable carrying it then go with it. Don't listen to gun faggots.

i daily carry a g19. also keep a g17 in my glove box. i wouldn't carry anything other than glock.

Sig Scorpion is my favorite carry though but only on special occasions since its a bit heavy to daily carry.

That is my carry gun.

such a meme carry gun. have fun shooting multiple times at anything further than 5feet in front of you.

You are like little baby carry 1911

>rock island
BAHAHHAHAHAHA
whats it like making minimum wage you fucking poor fag?

>grip safety

Not a flip. Law school debt.

>rock island
Ew

oh god fucking leaf making fun of my gun choice. Oosh.

muh 320 sidearm for casual carry

Y'all nazis need to carry glocks. Everyone else carry something else with a safety.

Stop being poor and at least get a Kimber.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Duterte Commandos, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on ISIS, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire Flip Duterte Forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Philippines and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my shitty flip pistol. Not only am I extensively trained in Asian combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Duterte drug force and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA. Commies don't even know how to handle firearms properly.

>tfw carrying a G19 with one in the chamber and no safety is a non-issue

Any 9mm double stack compact (G19 size) will do. Take this one and ride into the rugged west and retake your homeland you fucking burgers

9mm or .45?

come on dude. old pasta. Not even a good one.

I carry a G23 and think they are a good carry gun, but I do have a couple problems with them.

1) They stovepipe if you limp-wrist. I've never had a problem with this but I took my mom shooting and it kept happening for her.

2) Trigger is mushy and I would like a carry gun that is crisper. Any suggestions from /k/anons?

9mm. You're gonna miss the capacity more than you would the "stopping power"
gundata.org/images/fbi-handgun-ballistics.pdf

>LCP if you're a girl
Every spinner I have taken shooting has had trouble holding on to my LCP. I think it's a bad "gril's gun".

I carry a compact FNS 9 and the gf can't even rack the slide. She wants a double action .22 revolver lol

> (OP)
>Any gun that works is fine. If you can shoot straight and are comfortable carrying it then go with it. Don't listen to gun faggots.

this. also, glocks are good but spendy new. make sure you can still afford a fuckton of ammo so you can practice reasonably

Have a ton of glocks. Daily carry a 19 gen 2 and a 26 gen 2.5.

In self defense situations you are not shooting at hordes of people armed with rifles firing at you from 300 meters away, Rambo

Don't drop it.

Any gun is good, even a slingshot, but make sure you keep the niggers and Mexicans away, else what's the point owning a gun?

Get a g43 for your pocket and stfu

Glocks generally do what they are made to do extremely well. Not an ideal gun to have fun at the range because a Glock is just well made reliable handgun. Nothing more, nothing less

I daily carry a Glock 19.. Which is the same exact handgun in 9mm. The trigger is not "mushy" by any standard. There's some take up and a crisp break. The trigger reset is the best you'll find in a polymer handgun. It's impossible to not feel / hear and it's extremely short. Limp wristing can be a problem, but it's not Glock's fault. It's a polymer frame with a low bore axis and low muzzle flip. It doesn't have the inertia to cycle without a firm grip. I couldn't make my 19 malfunction if I tried because I'm competent. If you're that worried, go buy an all metal gun like a Beretta 92. You need more practice, not a different gun.

Street sweeper.

Does anyone have experience with the NAA mini revolvers?
Are they good for anything or just a useless novelty?

I want a tiny revolver for concealed carry.

If they are junk then I will just get a snubnose.

Not useless.. but they're single action, difficult to grip, and single action. You have to cock the hammer manually to fire. Snub nosed revolvers are fine, but you have a limited 5-6 round capacity and a heavy double action trigger. They're also much heavier and bulkier. If you're looking for something small enough disappear in your pocket I'd check out the Beretta Tomcat in .25acp. The Ruger LCP in .380 is always a good choice.

Here comes the Nazi LARPer with his outdated firearms.

Hey Op asked about appropriate sidearms for a white nationalist, besides the p08 Luger and P38 Walther are both great pistols.

Any love for Ruger? Their compact handguns are a good choice for anons.

come on man rock island sucks every one knows that

sticking with my M&P compact

this thread not on /k

I own a mini-14, the ruger 1911 and a 10/22 TD, I love the three of them, but for conceal carry, if I would do it illegally, but of course I won't because I'm a good citizen, I would rather pick my steyr M40

I almost bought a mini-14 over an AR but decided I like the classic look of the AR more. Both are great weapons but the AR seems to be more versatile.

As for the 10/22, I'd say it's one of the best firearms ever made. If I had one weapon to carry into the apocalypse, I'd probably take that into the woods and disappear from civilization.

Glocks are cheap, reliable and hard to break.
I think they're an excellent starter pistol.
Clearly, they aren't aesthetic, though.
If you want to rep and look good maybe a CZ or a 1911 would be better.
Smith & Wesson K Frames if you want to go for the dad look.
I live in Commiefornia and can't carry (my county is pozzed).
If I could carry it would likely be a .22 LCR or a Sig P238 so I don't scare the natives.
My priority would be on tiny with aesthetic taking a close second.

>I almost bought a mini-14 over an AR but decided I like the classic look of the AR more.

Finally bought both but I wanted a mini 14 first because you know...I don't wanted to come in the gun club with a "scary black rifle" when I was new to firearms, I probably would have gotten odd looks.

Agree on you with the 10/22

>the most jewish gun

I have a g19 and love it but....CT 10rnd mag max. Feels bad. But I carry two extra in my shoulder holster so not a big deal.

>>he fell for the glock meme!!!

The true redpill is a ccw Walther P38

Yes. I recommend Urban Carry holsters. I am able to carry a full sized Glock .40 in my waistband with quick draw capabilities. I never leave home without my weapon and it is no longer cumbersome to try to conceal a larger weapon

Anything from Walther. I am is this thread to Shill for Walther from this point forward. Feel free to ama

Hail Walther! Gas the Glocks! Hail victory!!
>youtube.com/watch?v=NkaZujSr6DM

>I only handle guns in vidya games
the post

Enjoy not being able to down armoured targets with your cucked 9mms and hollowpoints.

This is why I daily an FN Five Seven

One day, I will own one.

The p38 is still practically a modern pistol.

M&P 9 shield for concealed carry.
Mossberg 500 for home defense/ AR-15 if you live in a more rural area and you don't have to worry about over penetration.

The recoil on the kosher magnum is a bitch.
so no.

ppk

I have the LCP and love it for a pocket gun. I don't really care for any of their other funs though

there is a saying

people who have shot someone with a 9mm

start using a .45 apc

>This is why I daily an FN Five Seven
That's a meme gun, user.

Would prefer HK usp .45.

*penetrates your chestrig*