Why do Americans not believe in climate change?

Why do Americans not believe in climate change?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_summer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off kike.

Of course the chick has to have her little social media glamour shot in the middle of a fucking disaster area.

Because we have always have had Floods, Forest fires, Hurricanes, and Tornadoes, and giving the EU Billions of dollars will do nothing to stop or reduces them. Part of Science is not declaring something a fact and anyone who challenges the idea a heretic, that is a pseudoscience.

cuz fuck this planet

They're rural and suburban retards.

Because we read our own thermometers and look outside and see the frozen rivers and snow banks, instead of depending on "experts" to tell us why the cooling trend is really a warming trend and we shouldn't believe our own lying eyes.

I believe climate change exists. I don't believe it's the apocalyptic problem politicians and pseudoscientists claim it is.

>believe

Go think about that word for one second.
>believe

Science is a process, not a religion.
People who claim otherwise are trying to sell you something.

climate change mostly kills shitskins and liberals who live near coastlines.

Its fucking hot as fuck in Socal and it was hot as fuck in San Francisco when I visited this past week. Its fucking February

>San Fagcisco = everywhere else!
Thanks, Don.
And now back to the rest of the world.

>lobbyists and trump tards who will believe anything hannity tells them

It's honestly a tiny majority of Americans, but our democratic system is completely fucked.

Because "we haven't registered such high/low temperature records since the last decade". Big fucking deal.

*minority

>Natural disasters
>Hurrdurrdurr deep cloomart chonge!

Literally fuck off retard.

>Because "we haven't registered so many niggers as French"
>Since 1973

Poor Pierre.

you are literally retarded holy shit

the minute you tree hugging fucks want to start talking nuclear power i will give a fuck bout your flooded beaches. till then fuck off.

Climate change is real and capitalism is causing it.

You literally don't have an argument. Some scientists have been saying we're facing global warming for 50 years. Other scientists now say we're on the cusp of a new ice age. And in all my life the climate around me hasn't changed one bit. The winters are still just as cold as when I was a kid and the summers are still just as hot. So which doomsaying scientist am I supposed to listen to? Oh right, the one that agrees with you.

Because multiple ice ages have occured before humans even existed.

Communism would definitely solve climate change because it would kill everyone.

this happens every year dummy
t. not an idiot living near san fran
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_summer

Everybody sees climate change as a fact that have been out there since forever, long before human, long before industry

Some however refuse to believe that human activities have a big influence on it

Why do Americans think Europeans would invent a hoax that literally costs the whole world money, time and effort to prevent?

to create jobs out of thin air

kirrr rurr srerf

Just more kike bull shit to charge more for products.

Look at ingredients in "green" products. Compare it to the "bad" one.

The green product will just have less ingredients and more watered down, yet they will charge you 50 fucking percent more for it.

al gore was the one to politicize it using a blatantly false assertion and create a hostile atmosphere among non believers, which is a detriment to science

The climate changes all the time. Sunny days everyday make for barren wasteland

Nobody knows all the exact the details of this phenomenon but it is understood that the longer we wait, the worse it is going to be.

So for example, with current emissions trajectories, pledges and commitments, it is quite plausible that the planet will be 4°C warmer (than pre-industrial) by the end of the century. Several things you have to know about a warming of 4°C:

>1
4°C is the approximate amplitude of the glacial-interglacial cycle, which takes place over much longer timescales (several thousand years)
>2
the last time the planet was 4°C warmer in Earth history was during the Miocene (15 Million years ago), when sea level was ~40 meters higher than today
>3
A warming of this magnitude is described as "beyond adaptation" in the scientific literature. What is now an extremely hot month would be an exceptionally cold month in a 4°C warmer world.