Why did they do it?

They're growing up and becoming better people as the story progresses.

Cause all anime characters should be white according to the japs

BLEACHED

Whitewashing.

Well, no one likes brownies.

The anime isn't canon

which is even worse as every character is white in the manga. Even Usopp whos supposed to be african.

its not only the skin, the color pallette for the whole anime changed. only few colors remained, but even backgrounds have a different color scheme now. and it's better

Robin spent 2 years on some bridge at a winter island and was originally white so lost her tan.
Zoro was at the dark spooky mansion for 2 years as well so lost his tan.

Do what? Tweaking the colors?

>african

would you be so nice and point out africa for me?

listen here you little shitstains, it's fiction, when the author writes that shit, the last thing he thinks about is the tone of the character's skin.

>usopp is supposed to be African
I call bullshit

For character development.

>better people
I wouldn't call character regression, as better people.

even if you fuckers are meme'ing, there are way too many people that are not, and are serious about this. go die you pieces of shit, you are poison to society, close to radical feminism or terrorism

/thread

>even if you fuckers are meme'ing, there are way too many people that are not, and are serious
And? There are people who are serious about not working on Saturdays or eating KFC on Christmass. What's your point?

>I-I-It's just an animation style, w-white people are hideous!!!

>not working on Saturdays
God's chosen people

how does that affect society? these people say. "im doing it like this, you do it however you like" perfect, everyone is happy.
the shit in this thread on the other hand forms society in such a radical way, that you have to be careful how you behave in public. in uk someone goes to jail, cause he trained his dog to react to nazi stuff...

Oi vei, brother

I live in Russia, your first world problems are a joke. Also, the blacks are so rare here, I don't understand what's the big problem.

Please explaon how the son of these two is supposed to be african

Mixing a black hair girl with a curly haired guy who has big lips makes a negro child. That's the basics of the color theory, mate.

im not from UK, that was an example, how sensitive society has gotten. i'm german and i wanted emphasize the stupidity. here it's forbidden to deny the holocaust, and over in UK someone goes to jail for talking/ making jokes about it.
Russia is on the other side of the spectrum, too much "acceptance" in certain regards is stupid too, it stops people from critical thinking, just like being too sensitive about everything does.

>Russia is on the other side of the spectrum, too much "acceptance" in certain regards is stupid too
What acceptance are you talking about? Denial of any Nazi crimes are ilegal in Russia. So is "gay propaganda", offending Christians and, also, public protests in general.

>Russia is on the other side of the spectrum, too much "acceptance"
>here it's forbidden to deny the holocaust
In Russia too and nazi symbolic is forbidden too. Well even if it wasn't forbidden you wouldn't make 2 step out of your hose until someone beats the shit out of your unconscious body.
>it stops people from critical thinking
Maybe in europe or US when they didn't loose so much

>offending Christians
???
>public protests
*illegal public protests

It's cheaper to have one color tone than 3.

It's Toei we're talking about here.

>???
Offending the feelings of the religious people, if you want a precise definition

>*illegal public protests
Unsanctioned public protests. You need a permition from the government to make one. Which makes any unconvenient protest illegal .

Well nips are'nt as picky about skin colour as you think they are.

no one gives a fuck if you offend muslims in Russia

Is the redline the one they crossed after the timeskip? I have one piece on idle and wantto wait a few more years for a binge reading, but my brother told me about some second line they crossed after the grand line. Can you explain, user?

That's not true. Why are you lying on the internet?

Pic related helps with that. They entered the Grand Line by crossing the Red Line from the East Blue, using one of the little passages on the map. What the map doesn't show is that all those passages meet and cause a stream to shoot up a mountain which then dumps you into the grand line. So you've crossed the Red Line once to get in. Now, since the Red Line circles the globe, you have to cross is once more in order to reach the second half of the Grand Line. Or go under it in this case.

well there are two red lines, the one you see in that picture is the one you have to cross to enter the grand line. if you remember they once rode a river to the top of a mountain and the stream that goes back down, led to the grand line. the red line and the grand line divide the single oceans, but of course, since the planet is still a sphere, it has to be divided on the other end too

So why not just turn around at the very beginning and save half the trip

there is no way to ride a ship that way, the entrance only leads to the beginning you know. the explanation there is no other way is, that its too dangerous to get to the end in any other way, mainly because of Seakings or weather on and around the Grand Line

Turn around and face a wall?
You can only enter the grand line in one spot (unless you can travel the calm belt). And since our traveling pirate crew wants to things the "right" way and follow in Roger's footsteps they entered the way every other pirate does.

The current is strong enough to push a boat up a mountain. Good luck with that.