NEW TIMELINE

Gentlemen

Did you happen to just feel the memetic shift into a new timeline?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MxpLpdpcjlo
web.archive.org/web/20180206015119/https://pastebin.com/NfcM6YfF
youtube.com/watch?v=WDXH1kUrYfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, but every time a false flag by Israel is about to happen you shills post this exact same thread.

no

Dont reply to this fucking shit
Sage and report it

I actually felt it, got kinda woozy for a minute

I always thought this stuff was bullshit. But yeah. I did that time.

I've been studying Memeology and Memetic Principles for a while now and I can say for certain we are undergoing many memetic shifts.

The Application Of Memetic Principles is dangerous and should only be undertaken by experienced Memeologists.

actually I did feel a shift on Saturday I freaked out for a bit until I realized what it was

Felt

I think there won't be any more happenings again. We should go to sleep now

OH, I'm feeling it!!!

Oddly, yeah. Haven't been able to put it into words tho. Dueling AI in this one?

I quote the high priest Terry Davis...

The age of loving neighbor is over , it was homosexual! Now we love God and that's heterosexual...
youtu.be/MxpLpdpcjlo

there is no timeline anymore

Anthony Weiner's Computer Directory Leaks

holy shit Sup Forums is so autistic.

yes , it was called two days ago , this is a bad timeline , be prepared people the forces of entropy are in full attack mode.
-us economic growth.
-trump consoldiated
-global economic growth
-cancer cure
-falcon heavy
-full comie parasite ideology collapsing

They can´t let this go for much longer bad shit is coming , probably earthquakes and leftist chimpouts.

Elaborate please

checked

Hmm

I feel it. Crypto red streak will enď today if true.

Sure did. The DNC just got doxxed.

So didn't watch the super bowl but somehow ended up reading all the MSM articles about how dodge are racist for using MLK speech to sell trucks and got thinking.
so it's ok to be white showed the hypocrisy in the media towards white's how can we show the hypocrisy towards blacks? Whilst causing a division between black campaign groups and the media.
So the base idea is a concept I thought about whilst having a shit called "outrage slavery"

So the vast majority of these libtard fake news MSM companies are white owned / white people profit from them selling stories about black / minority's outrage like they own the outrage.

And as well all know black / minority campaign groups love more gibbzzz / reperations.

So this is the base idea we put the two against each other we convince the activist groups via meme magic / disinformation that their outrage is being stolen by the evil corporate media straight white male who is making money off "their outrage" in a similar way to the Jewish CNN meme we make one that shows all the people who profit from the libtard media are white and start to get the activist groups to demand reparations for all "outrage slavery"

If we can get this off the ground it will rupture the MSM / activists relationship because it will no longer be profitable for the MSM to run these fake outrage shite story's and the activist groups will attack the MSM / libtard outlets as being oppressive modern slave owners

It needs a lot of work and a lot of tuning and it won't be easy but this could be the basis for a successful campaign like it's ok to be white!

time line shift confirmed.

yfw timeline shift.

>yfw timeline shift.

we shifted so much that the metaphorical rails are blown the fuck out and the metaphorical train is doing multidimensional multi-track drifting

I did at a moment when I got a new car, a new job, and my numerologist told me that I would be transitioning to a better time from 27-28. That all happened... I'm about to turn 29, and this chick that I have had a crush on through 7th grade finally came back into my life and I fucked it up. It feels weird. I didn't fuck her, I took her out on multiple dates, was a complete gentleman (and some of you are going to call me a cuck for this) gave her time, didn't want to advance... I realize that having sex with someone you like is awkward and worth the time well spent getting to know them. I just think I fucked up. Other than that, while taking her out I fucked multiple women just because I am a thirsty degenerate. Is it me or is it hard to make the right move on someone you really like?

I will say this much: notice how for almost a year there has been a thread (at LEAST one) at all times proclaiming “Mueller is going to GET Trump!” Notice how they have all gone away for the last three days? Not one in the catalog.

yes, now i can no longer find any articles on the drone attack that happened during superbowl 52

>we shifted so much that the metaphorical rails are blown the fuck out and the metaphorical train is doing multidimensional multi-track drifting

lol

gotta repost kek

my gay roommate gets really offended when I bring a chick home and fuck her on his couch

I'm sick of being a cuck in my own living space. I want to date. I want to spend my shekels on some hot piece of ass and show her around.

timeline shifting is fun.

>not having fun

i know we shift cause i always feel the need for something chocolatey and something salty.

like that, but sideways and doing a barrel roll, in reverse

youtube.com/watch?v=WDXH1kUrYfE

>timeline shifting is fun.

And hilarious

Had that exact thought not half an hour ago, like, tick-tick-drumpfy-posting just up and completely died off.

Donde Esta los Lumen?

would you like to learn magic?

>would you like to learn magic?

No, I was trying to sleep. So has anything noticeably changed?

>Are you a wizard

something like that.

I read of "charging" an object on /x some yrs back. Would not want to learn if magic is bad or if backfire can result.

U like?

Yes. It felt good.

>Would not want to learn if magic is bad or if backfire can result.

I farted.

this is the timeline where i will become /fit/

Ribs still broken, cant confirm.

OP a faggot kike

You're the only user I always see on here that seems cool af
We are brothers in spirit
Have a you

My timeline is one of peace and prosperity for humanity. Welcome to the future. We are happy to have you. Everyone looks so groggy lile you've been askeep your entire lives. We understand it will take a while to get used to how bright it is here. Enjoy!

Funnily enough yes, last night I was incredibly light headed and felt weak, ended up going to bed super early.

yes i can feel it

something big is about to happen

Yes. It was very odd. Happened yesterday. I don't remember exactly, it was a minor detail. Something hadn't been done. Then suddenly it was done and I was thinking: woah, that was totally the Mandela effect.

That's because Trump won.

no ffuck you you are fucking trying to get me excited only to leave me disappointed fucking kill yourself

why are people calling op a shill or a jew?

I felt the shift when I heard the phrase "golden showers" five times on Rush yesterday, even Rep. Nunes said it.

Fucking rare pepe there.. Put your hard pepe in my wet pepe