If this stock market slump turns into a crash and another Great Depression breaks out

If this stock market slump turns into a crash and another Great Depression breaks out...

What will you do?

Riot

can't imagine how the public would react to an economic catastrophe now considering how unhinged people have become
When is he coming back

1) Shoot kikes
2) Hang niggers
3) Put on the Tefillin and connect to Saturn

>When is he coming back
When he does it won't be how you think, keep an open mind and remember to reject whoever claims to be him

Get my metal detector and dig up some Jew gold

>keep an open mind
>reject whoever claims to be him

fucking choose one you literal retard

Welcome advancing russian army, joing them and rape Germans.

Come back in a decade

Become a Bandit and do whatever I want till someone comes to kill me. Or I will swear to a greater lord and reave in his name. try to carve out a little realm of my own and impregnate as many women as I can do ensure my seed spreads. I'm also up for kike hunting and lynching some niggers aslong as we can take their stuff as spoils of war.

If I didn't recommend prudence I'd be pushing people into death's arms, fuck off you dumb wallaby

Jokes on you, market. I don't have any investments to lose money on.

Eat bread, watch circuses

I'm gonna lose A LOT of weight.

Start buying in on companies that were bailed out.

>>What will you do?
Laugh as it will raining Jews on Wall Street.

>>What will you do?
Laugh as it will raining Jews on Wall Street.

get prepared for the race war

I've actually planned for this , I'm marching on Charleston SC , and forming that the new Byzantine, with the south east shall be the new rome, or god of war robertleeicus will destroy our enemies

Stockpile marmite and sell it when the production lines shut down.

Kill myself, since I'm actually trying to join the workforce right now

Go pick some vegetables out of my garden

Pretty much accuse everyone of being gay pedophiles until they decide im not a realist in the dog-eat-dog world I'm just paranoid schizo-effective and they lock me away on some weird-ass "computer-transitive" drug that hones my instincts on identifying gay pedophiles amongst the LARPers and the LARP-LARPers. When there are no more gay pedophiles hopefully the super-complex has been dissolved from the inside without me dissolving within and I may leave to smoke legal marijuana my first day out sometime in 2050 when marijuana is called weed again and then be locked away again in the Turbo-Renewal of the Gayspark superfacility for not using it to the advantage of using my pedophile hunting skills with weed smells as they'd always been attracted to smells akin to fresh rain and pacculi and I knew that the war was over when I described the weed as Sparky: The All-spark of Mankind Eventually A Faint Gaydar to Warn the Aliens that Medicine is A Worry Wort & Ineffective Against Asymptomatic Shamalingus that smells 100% supercomputer-proven like pussy for some reason on Mondays and Thursdays even.

>being fat