What’s up with white people and pedophilia, and them being overly represented in kiddie diddling...

What’s up with white people and pedophilia, and them being overly represented in kiddie diddling? Are you guys just this naturally degenerate?

Millions of child marriages happen in the Middle East, amerimutt

like blacks and spics don't have much higher rates of sexual assaults on minors, molestation of family members, etc

>one man rapes a child
>Whats up with whits and pedophilia

>muslims groom and rape and marry children regularly
>not all muslims

You see people like this deflecting because they are pedos themselves, you have seen all the loli shit on this website.

Niggers can't afford a camera

Yes loli made by Japanese who have less child related crime than U.S.A and U.K

says the degenerate faggot

just telling the facts isn't deflecting, shitskin, you ever molest a niece or anybody in your family? You have an uncle that has, don't you?

They need to fuck children because their small penises can't find pleasure in an adult-sized vagina. It's why pedophilia is so common in japan.

It only seems that way because paedophilia is actually ILLEGAL in white countries so it gets reported. Unlike the Middle East.

Don't spics make up a higher percentage of child molesters?

this and only this

>Not jews sucking baby dick and having pedophilia written into religious text along with age-gap incest
>Not muslims having pedophilia written into religious text, largely practicing, and excessive-incest daily to the point that the middle-eastern (or sourced) population has widespread genetic problems
>Meanwhile white people called pedophiles for going after anyone significantly younger or even simply remotely under 18 despite laws
>Meanwhile exception makes the rule because OP has no argument and this is a bait thread

>LGBT flag
>Still unprecedented levels of faggotry

Child marriage is still common in Africa too.

stop talking like that about superior races to yours, user, it's not showing proper respect

ya sure why not ;3

it's so common they laugh about it and claim they all had that one uncle who molested them, dads too molest their daughters at a much higher rate than non-spics

Corrections: What's up with the media only reporting on kiddie diddling by white people?

Don't forget niggers raping babies to get rid of AIDS!

>Don't spics make up a higher percentage of child molesters?
You're thinking of homosexuals

they can't just have a solid news hour of showing you black and brown criminal faces so they have to dredge up some old story about a pervert as long as he has a white face

ha ha ha go look up the breakdown by race

White people are smarter and can use a computer better and afford internet.

They also are more trusted. No parent would let a 3 month old get too close to a nigger

>What's the deal with white people and pedophilia pol?
Meanwhile 1M children have been raped in england by migrants alone, Sweden becomes world capital of rape after taking in migrants an african warlords literally order their troops to commit genocide by rape and insemination.

Keep projecting Ahmed. At least we pick our pedos out and they get lynched in prison, we don't make them the heads of our religions.

It's news when white people do it because it's very uncommon.

Guess why it's not (as much) newsworthy when blacks commit incest, murder or theft?

No parent should let their 3 month old near any unknown adult you fucking faggot.

You'd let a random white cuck you met at the derby to take care of your 3 month old?

>they get lynched in prison
Kek

No.

are pedos not on the lowest rung in merkin prisons?

this shill is so obvious it hurts
SAGE

They have their own yards, so they do time amongst other sex offenders

>still deflecting

White people are the only race to arrest and prosecute pedos. Everywhere else its just ignore or considered part of their culture.

I'm no psychologist but somehow I don't think surrounding a pedo with other pedos is going to make them lose their desire to fuck kids.

sounds cozy

I'm not anything and I don't think that's what incarceration is for

I imagine storytime is quite special

How is that deflecting?
We condemn them and they get lynched in prison. They are disgusting and must be eliminated.
I addressed the point and rebutted.

Btw, fun fact: 80% of pedophiles are LGBT.
Ain't that interesting fagflag user?

>Still baiting for (You)'s

STOP TAKING THE BAIT ANONS!

There has to be SOME degree of rehabilitation in a prison otherwise they're just going to end up right back there.

Why not use a tripod?

Fun fact: "Jewish" isn't even an available option when it comes to pedo offender stats
Or really any negative stats
When it comes to bad shit, they're just "white"

(((White))) people

I'm not a sex offender but I think the therapy and shit starts when they're released. Most of the shit you do inside is just to keep busy, learn a trade, or make some money. Done time just not sex offender yard.

migrants rape teens, whites rape babies

I think I'd rather it happen while they were in prison. Especially since when they do get out they're going to be in an even worse frame of mind after spending X years surrounded by other degenerates. Plus they'd be able to build up proper case files on them and give much better answers on how safe they are for release in to society.

Wow 3 years old.

Based let the pedos respond so we can sort them out

Guards are cheaper than doctors, I guess. Gotta feed the zog war machine.

how the fuck do you rape a 3 month old? This doesn't even make logistical sense.

Migrants rape babies too. Whites rape teens when they are teens.

3 months old.

Butthole

I still don't see how that's possible without killing the infant. Guess the rapists just have microdicks.

>how the fuck do you rape a 3 month old
you promise to pay her 70 cents on the dollar.

The anus is pretty elastic. And he probably gave her just the tip.

Making numbers up is fun. 80 percent of pedo's are family.

>80% of pedophiles are LGBT.
That's bullshit, you've just been brainwashed by pol. 70% of victims of child sexual abuse are female

Last time i checked females are represented in LGBT...idiot

100% of LGBT are mentally ill

... what. Is this a joke? I said victims, not perpetrators.

Only trannies, gays are ok.

some things are just not funny.

You have to understand the homosexuality is a choice between morality and pleasure. Homosexuals risk their entire reputation, religion, and culture to receive taboo pleasure. What makes you think that they won't go deeper into depravity? These men and women are dangerous.

Btw trans "women" (the ones with AGP) really do have much higher percentages of paedophiles.

Jews aren't white