Where did she go, guys? Will she be back?

Where did she go, guys? Will she be back?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zpnSCguHYmQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Auque
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She is (unironically) in Côte d'Ivoire (getting Blacked). So no.

No, FN is finished. The people of france had a clear choice, either vote to save their homeland or continue destroying it, they chose destroy

Who knows.

youtu.be/zpnSCguHYmQ

There was voter fraud, LebPen probably legit won. Shitskins were destroying vote boxes with her votes in it and were voting multiple times

Le Pen*

She moved to Africa last year.

FN is finished because Marine Le Pen is objectively terrible. She took over the political party created by her dad. A good example of why nepotism is not a good thing.

But there is a growing radical right movement in France.

Fpbp

there's always voter fraud, the brexit vote was heavily rigged. french people just dont have the political will.

>literally "my wife's daughter"
Her real father was an agent of France's CIA. Her mother's husband agreed to take care of her as his daughter.
As for her auntie, Marine, she used to go out in African zouk dance clubs.

She's in the "private sector" collecting shekels under the guise of establishing a private school.

Her followers in Provence are trying to establish an intellectual "Marionist" movement. She's expected to take over before the next election and run in it as either the leader of FN or the leader of whatever it turns into.

> agent of France's CIA
Roger Auque was literally an agent of Mossad. He admitted it in his final book, published two years ago after he died.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Auque

(last sentence):
> Roger Auque died from brain cancer on September 8, 2014, at the age of 58. He had been treated at Val-de-Grâce military hospital during his illness.[2][3] He revealed in a book that was published posthumously in 2015 that he had been a Mossad agent.

Jacques and Jerome sure love black cocks for some reason.

Or could it be that Macron was the strongest candidate in decades?

Hint : YES

It are obvious bougnoules smearing FN

First pic of him I've saved. I know he's really just a narcissistic psychopathic banker puppet, but I want to believe given the things he's said that he really does think he's Napoleon reborn and will turn on his masters to try and save France from doom.

Having fun in Africa.

You cucks really love niggers don't you?

Not really. I just like seeing hot white women getting blacked.

So I was right then? You do love niggers?

LOL XD
Great meme fellow pede!

shes the newest actress on BLACKED.com

You never had a dad did you?

Once again a proof the UK is a disgrace to the rest of Europe.

It's not a meme you idiot, he'll be reelected in 2022, mark my words.

why are all UK posters so gay all the sudden? Literal homos lmfao

she's pretty happy burning the coal
you don't go back from that cracka